When you call, mention priority code 16JM-MNW2

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B215XL Speaker

Build a passive PA system for an affordable price with Behringer B215XL 2-way PA speakers. Loaded with 15" woofers, B215XLs push out plenty of punchy lows.

"READY TO ROCK THE HOUSE!" submitted September 22, 2010

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Hip Hop, House, R&B
Sound: Wow! These speakers are the sh*t! I'm a mobile dj and I'm running these bad boys with a Crown XLS 1000. I don't even have the mixer volume close to half way and these speakers bump and the sound clarity is superb! I'm very impressed!!! Feature: Plug & play. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out. Ease of Use: Straight forward. Took it out of box, plugged them in and heard nothing but beautiful music! No learning curve here folks! Quality: Excellent quality & not too heavy on the back. Perfect for any mobile or club set-up. Value: You can't go wrong with these speakers. Buy them! You won't be sorry! Manufacturer Support: No problems so far, but I did email Behringer asking about what other amps they recommended to efficiently run the speakers. They responded within half an hour and recommended the Behringer EPQ 2000 which I'll probably purchase. The Wow Factor: Great design and doesn't look like your run-of-the-mill speakers. Overall: So far, so good. I'm very happy with these speakers! I'll probably purchase the Behringer EPQ2000 and a pair of Behringer subs to complete my gear.
20 of 21 people (95.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"A PERFECT SPEAKER AT AN EVEN MORE PERFECT PRICE!" submitted January 24, 2011

Musical Background: WEDDING AND CLUB DJ
Music Style: DANCE/HIP-HOP/POP
Sound: Excellent speaker!!!! Especially for smaller venues, however, I just recently dj'ed a wedding reception in a very large ballroom and you could hear clear vivid sound from front to back without blowing anyones eardrums. A perfectly crafted speaker in my opinion! Feature: Included two 25' speakon cables for free. I assume promotional from Zzounds. thank you. Ease of Use: Plug and play. That simple. Just make sure you're using an amplifier with enough power and your set to crank these babies to their max. Quality: I bought the white speakers for dj'ing weddings. Adds a nice feel to the room and if the speakers get scuffed or black marks you can easily wash it off to look brand new! Value: If I knew how well these speakers worked before I bought them I would have easily paid double for or triple for the quality of sound they provide. Manufacturer Support: Yes. Behringer answered a few questions that I had about the speakers. Very good company. The Wow Factor: Love that this speaker comes in white. Perfect for wedding receptions! Overall: As long as it lasts I will be using this as my main speaker for small to medium sized events. Flawless.
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Behringer B215XL Speaker Customer Review submitted August 29, 2011

Musical Background: sound tech
Sound: It has the low end kick for outdoor applications plus enough top end not to fade on vocals. A very good match for my PMP6000. Effects come through and instruments were clear enough to pre-set. I do a lot of outdoor gospel concerts with multiple bands. Feature: no accessories Ease of Use: Lighter than my 12" Crates

"The tritest sentence used. "Worth every penny"." submitted May 14, 2009

Overall
Music Style: Salsa, latin jazz, cumbia, swing jazz, pop, rock.
Sound: Sound is Flat. I think that it is the most important thing in a speaker, of course, later than wattage. Feature: One feature very extraordinary for a speaker in this price and wattage range is... the light-weight. Only 38.6 pounds (17.6 kg). Too, It has 2 plug and 2 neutrik ins, both bridgeable; it has 2 handles very useful, Besides, you can lay this speaker as monitor on the 2 sides, because the speaker's shape is symmetrical and the Ins are on back-side. And you can mount it on (35mm)pole-stand too, or even hang it of ceiling because it has a special screw for it on top-side. Ease of Use: Totally Quality: As I told you. The sound is Flat. And when you need bass or treble, this thing really responds. Value: As always with the Behringer products that I have bought, the Worth for your money is the Principal feature in this company. If I could qualify it in this category with 11 or 12, I'll do it. There are only one kind of behringer products that I don't recommend: the digital products. They are not good still. sometimes they fail. Manufacturer Support: I didn't need them. The Wow Factor: A lesser price. I'll never tire of that. Overall: If you need a stage monitor: buy it. If you need a full-range PA speaker for a small-medium hall: buy it. If you need a high-pass PA speaker for small-medium-large hall: buy it too. (You can buy 2 pairs of B215XL and they are similar like 1 pair of old JBL215 concert, about wattage). [of course, the principal difference between the JBLs and 2 pairs of these, it is not the sound quality, it is the directionality of highs].
82 of 89 people (92.13%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Killer sound for the money!!!" submitted August 6, 2010

By a customer from att.net
Music Style: blues, rock, pop
Sound: Wow, sounds killer, and for the price its a no brainer! Feature: snap on rocks, and no noise! Ease of Use: lightweight and easy to transport! Quality: another wow! great build and no defects! Value: primo value! The Wow Factor: great looking unit!

"Great sounding 15 speaker" submitted June 4, 2012

By Alex K in commerce city, CO
Overall
Overall: Upgraded to these and they are great... good lows and highs. When i was looking to upgrade weight was a factor and i can carry these with one arm. Got blems but i have no idea what the blem was as there is not a scratch on them and they both work great! Pretty impressed, so impressed i am looking at the 12's for smaller venues or to add too the 15's when needed.

"tascam recorder" submitted January 14, 2014

By vernon crawford in kinston, NC
Musical Background: dj ten years
Music Style: all types of music I will play for a party
Overall: well how sweet it is or I say they are I have here Tascam cd recorder, now I can rock the house and record everything I dj even karaoke ,,most people like to here how they sound after they sing karaoke now they can I got everything hooked up to the Tascam recorder dual cd player,karaoke player, cassette deck and to mixers all hooked to Tascam cd recorder its so sweet my mini recording studio, thank zzounds for your help smart people will be on your site now so take care

"Good deal for a Good PA Speaker" submitted August 17, 2012

By Anthony Touarti in Cleveland, OH
Music Style: Indie/Rock/Alt-Country
Overall: I picked up a pair of these almost a year ago to replace some janky no-name 10's I'd been using for small gigs and to host a weekly open mic. They sound really great, are lightweight, affordable, and for the most part stand up to well for the heavy use they get - My one complaint is that they DO seem to scratch easily, though I do tend to toss them around. Another nice bonus is that the angle on the cabinets is perfect to lay them on the side and use for monitors if needed. Overall a great buy, and zZounds had them at my door in like 4 days with free shipping.

"Great sound and value" submitted May 25, 2014

By Thomas M in Alma, AR
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for almost 40 years. I play uke, acoustic and bass. Some paying gigs but mostly by request.
Music Style: Country, classic rock, blues, Christian and comedic.
Overall: I paired the B25XLs with the PMP 4000 and now have a great sound system with loads of power. I run both recorded and live music through the system with great success. They have great range and sound as good as professional DJ systems that I have heard. It has enough power to sound good outdoors and has rocked a large conference room (75' x 75') without breaking a sweat.

"Behringer B215XL Eurolive PA Speakers" submitted August 22, 2014

By George D in Northfield Falls, VT
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing music for 40+ years. Play mostly guitar, some Bass, keyboards, tenor sax, etc.
Music Style: Blues/Rock
Overall: These speakers sound great! Up until several years ago I was leary of Behringer's reputation for quality. No more though. I think they got a bad rep (perhaps deservedly, I don't really know) but have since put out quality products. I own a couple of Behringer powered PA mixers and now these speakers and they all seem durable to me. Haven't gigged with the speakers yet so can't comment on that but I've run them in a large room with recorded music through them and they sound terrific. You can't beat the price but at the same time I would not pay a lower price for something if I didn't trust it to function reliably.

"Clean & Crisp, "THEY SPARKLE"!" submitted July 16, 2012

By Marty M in Englewood, CO
Musical Background: DJ for 10 yrs
Music Style: DJ all styles!
Overall: I am a DJ in Denver and recently bought the Behringer B215XL's. I DJ'd my first wedding with them a couple weeks ago and They ROCKED! Crystal clear highs and the bass was deep and punchy! I bought the white ones and they looked classy!

"Good Deal from Berghinger." submitted November 21, 2011

Musical Background: 20+ years Pro Vocalist - MC -DJ
Music Style: All
Sound: I was leery because Beghinger products are like Adam Sandler movies - You never know what type of quality your going to get. So far I'm pleased. I placed them directly beside other comparable brands (Mackie JBL QSC) and besides the slight nuances that each brand has they preformed well and at half the price. They appear to clip pretty easy but they never distorted or shutdown after 4 hours of constant music (MP3). I also used them for my 6 piece classic rock band and they sounded great. I was particularly impressed with the "throw" must front loads only sound good a few away. Feature: I like the in - out - thru - XLR connections. I can see how the internal frequency controller might be nice to. They are built well (tank like)and weigh almost as much (bring a roadie) Ease of Use: plug and play for me Quality: These large speakers feel sturdy.The controls feel smooth for a Chinese product. I didnt like the shiny black paint to test for lead (joking-but only kinda) Value: Cant beat the price for class d amplification. Manufacturer Support: don't want to give them a bad rating because I haven't needed their assistance. The Wow Factor: they look nice. they sound great. and they dont argue. whats not to like. Overall: I hope they last as long as my mackies have (8 years and counting). At this point I believe I'm going to buy another pair.

When you call, mention priority code 16JM-MNW2. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976