When you call, mention priority code 15ZF-FM01

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B212XL Speaker

The Behringer B212XL Eurolive is an ultra-compact and lightweight speaker system. It delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels.

Overall

"I wasn't expecting much, I ordered them as a lightweight alternative for the odd venue and to be used as floor monitors the rest" submitted June 21, 2011

Musical Background: Playing 48+ years, play out regularly
Music Style: Blues based with a twist of jump & funk
Sound: One of the reviewers was disappointed with the bass response from these cabinets. Perhaps if you're a DJ and use them for bass heavy dance music they might not be the best, I don't know. I use them for vocals and an instrument or two. We have a trio, guitar, bass, drums and are occasionally accompanied by a keyboardist. They sound great for vocals. Sometimes we'll mic my guitar amp and run the keyboards through them as well. EQ your sound correctly and they do a great job. Feature: The slightly rounded front of the cab leaves the metal grill prone to damage so I try and be careful when packing up and loading them in the truck in order to keep them looking nice. The handle design is good Ease of Use: Plug and play, no biggie here. What does add to the ease of use is the light weight of 24 lbs. I had some great sounding Peavey SP-5 cabinets but at 66 lbs. each it was more than a hassle to load in and set up. At the odd venue where you need to go up a flight of stairs instead of struggling to get a cab up there I can grab two of these at once with ease Quality: Beside staying aware of the metal grill and packing to prevent damage and dents to it, the cabinets are well constructed. Value: I am very pleased with these. I purchased an inexpensive product and didn't expect much. I intended on keeping my large cabinets and only use these for venues that made a big heavy cabinet impractical. The rest of the time I intended on using them as floor monitors. After using these and hearing how good they sounded for our needs I was glad to sell my old cabinets and use Behringers exclusively for mains. We have been setting up with one of these positioned slightly the band to double as a monitor. We have had no problems with feedback. If we begin playing larger venues and need to add additional floor monitors I will add more of these cabinets. Manufacturer Support: I have had no problems with them so no need to ask for support The Wow Factor: A nice looking product Overall: If lost or stolen I would replace them. I feel they were a very good value for the price. I think they will last a long time given proper handling and usage

"Great value, great sound!!!" submitted January 21, 2010

Musical Background: Mobile DJ/Club DJ 15 years experience
Music Style: Electronic/hip hop/pop
Sound: These 12's have a really good kick to them, especially for the size, and weight(at 26 lbs. makes for an easy breakdown at the nights end). You can use them as stage monitors, or throw a stand under them and use conventionally. Feature: The 1/4" connectors, and speakons are true professional. Ease of Use: Super easy to hook up, and not much to learn. Quality: Behringer...German quality. Great size and shape for mobile gigs for both DJ's, and bands. Value: Great value for $150 each you can't go wrong. 800 WATTS
23 of 24 people (95.83%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Lightweight, affordable and awesome PA mains." submitted May 18, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Semi-professional, beer-joint, weekend-warrior.
Music Style: Vintage Country, Rock and Blues.
Sound: Rich, fat, clean and wonderfully affordable. These 28 pound beauties outperform the 70+ pound EV Eliminators they were purchased to replace. Feature: It would have been nice if they came with covers or if covers were at least available for them. Ease of Use: Easy to load, easy to set up. Quality: They seem very well made. Value: Very affordable. Overall: I'll be sorely disappointed if I ever have to replace these.

"Price and Quality" submitted January 6, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: I just play at home for now, but in the future, who knows.
Music Style: EDM (Electronic Dance Music)
Sound: The sound quality is awesome. I cant say no more. It's clear and marvelous. Although I haven't tested it on any other setting than my own apt. but the sound quality is brilliant. I tested these Behringer Eurolive B212XL Speakers on New Year's Eve, and the party lasted hrs continous. They really rock. Eventhough one has to adjust the the input signal, meaning the EQ on your mixer, but besides that they are brilliant. One of my biggest concerns, I think, is the subwoofer. With no doubt, the sound on these speakers is great. But, I think Behringer have to keep improvining the quality of the bass. I think there is not that much response to the low frequencies. In other words, there is not that much of a deep bass output. I had to adjust my EQ on my mixer, Behringer DJX 700, increasing the the "low" and reducing the "high and mid" until I could find the the right balanced. So, I believe the sound quality is right, but my concern is the bass. Ease of Use: This is brilliant. It's not complicate to install. I would say the setup is easy. Quality: This product is definetly made well. I have no problems with it for now. So, I believe these speakers were made to last for ever. Value: Yes, yes, yes, my speakers deliver great sound. And what's better than to have equipments that deliver great sound quality at totally affordable prices. Thats what I like about Behringer products. This company makes real good quality products with a lot of features on it at totally low prices. Honestly, Behringer is the best. No doubt about it. Manufacturer Support: Yes at all. Behringer is great, especially for the people who don't have a big budget, but are looking for a good product with lots of features on it. The Wow Factor: The desing is perfect. This product has an authentic look, and is adjustable to particularly any setting. Overall: Well, I expect to use this product until it last, no doubts. In case of technical and physical problems I would say that's a whole another issue.

"Great cab for the money." submitted November 12, 2010

Music Style: Gospel
Sound: Great enclosure for the money. The cabs are not as deep as I thought they would be- size wise. The sound great for 12's. The titanium compression driven horn has a good sparkle without being too harsh. Feature: The enclosure has a solid, quality feel to it. The grille is slightly flimsy, but should protect the woofer for most light duty mishaps... Ease of Use: Pop it on a stand, plug in a speakon cable and you're ready to go. Havinf parallel 1/4" jacks AND parallel speakon jacks is a real plus. It can also be used as a floor monitor. Quality: Very good build quality for China. Plastic is not the most durable material for a speaker cabinet, but, for light duty sound work, it should work out just fine. Value: Awesome speaker for the money. Manufacturer Support: Behringer has always been great to work with for me... The Wow Factor: It suits my purpose very well. Overall: It should last me for a while...
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great value." submitted December 19, 2010

Overall
Music Style: blues, rock, and jazz
Sound: For the price, the sound quality is good. I don't think there's too much else in this price range, except the Peavy PV series, that can do any better. The highs and clarity could be improved, but I would expect that in a higher-end speaker. Feature: Basic 2-way speaker, but the dual speak-on and 1/4" combination jacks are very handy. Ease of Use: There's nothing to it, like any passive speaker. Plug and go. Quality: So far, after a couple of months, so good. Value: Great for the price. Manufacturer Support: Really, I have no opinionm since I haven't dealt with the company as of yet. The Wow Factor: It looks good and compares favorably to its competition. Overall: I will probably use this product until it wears out, or something with better sound quality for similar money comes along (which I don't expect anytime soon).

"Compare Before You Buy" submitted January 6, 2011

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Everthing
Sound: I just bought the BR212 Euro Live spaekers for DJ purpose the highs are great but no bass response at all. The product is ok if you need some crisp highs but other than that could have been better designed for more active sound. I am switching over to Peavey PR15N's I have heard them many of times and they sound great. No comparrison between the two. The experience with zzounds has been great. They are very helpful and recommend them for your purchasing. Feature: The Free Speaker Stands make it a Good Buy. Ease of Use: Like i said before great sound for highs. cannot seem to adjust very much or they sound distorted and the horn starts cracking. Very easy to setup and use. Quality: Seems to be built very well as far as durability,but as for the componets it's hard to say how long they would hold up. Value: Great buy for a novice who wants to play and get some experience. Manufacturer Support: I have only dealt with zzounds and they are great fast response as far as Behringer i have no idea did not keep the speakers long enough to deal with Behringer. The Wow Factor: Definetly a Sexy looking Speaker Overall: Satisified for one day and made the determination to exchange

"The best speakers for the price you pay." submitted January 5, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: audio engineer.
Music Style: all style
Sound: I use these pair for vocals.I was very surprise how good they sound like.very crisp, just like what i'm looking for on a vocal speaker. Feature: The very usefull feature that i like other than good sound quality are the built in carrying handle on both side of the speaker. Quality: I take good care all my equipment. This pair looks like its well build to last.Don't have any problem so far. Value: best product you can buy for the amount of money you pay. Manufacturer Support: I have any warranty issues so far, so cannot comment on it. The Wow Factor: Overall: I chose these pair because it works good for my applications and I would buy it again.

"crisp and clear sound" submitted October 1, 2013

By a customer from yahoo.com in saint louis, MO
Musical Background: jam at home
Overall: what a speaker, clear voice, moderate low, and most of all vary crisp highs... easy to push these speakers with 200 rms, and they are vary loud for such a 12 inch 2 way speaker... the design is good, the quality is good as well.... these speakers are much louder than my older 12 inch speakers... the bass is ok, but these speakers are more for vocals, music and crisp highs...

"So disappointed, but then..." submitted March 21, 2014

By Thomas C in Cazadero, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have played piano/keyboards with many different bands for over 30-years.
Music Style: I am currently playing Country with one band and rock / blues with another. Also some Jazz in the studio.
Overall: I bought 4 of these as stage monitors but was not happy at all with the sound. After replacing all 4 of the 200-watt, 2-inch voice coil woofers with 350-watt, 3-inch voice coil woofers these things are as good as most of them out there. They now have way more bass and are much louder too. Happy to say that after spending another $260.00 on parts, these are 5-star speakers. The original woofers are very poorly made and have no protective circuitry, so be careful with them! The compression drivers and cross-overs are a good match for far better LF drivers, so Behringer dropped the ball on these. The HF drivers are protected, so go ahead and beef them up with better woofers!

"Speaker Review" submitted January 22, 2014

By James M in Marietta, GA
Musical Background: 13 Years owning a Bluegrass Band
Music Style: Bluegrass
Overall: The Speaker is excellent.

"Nice monitors" submitted October 16, 2013

By Jaime M in Portage, IN
Musical Background: Jam at home
Music Style: Hip-Hop, electronic, Reggaeton, House, Freestyle
Overall: Good sound nice rugged build worth the buy

"Behringer B212XL Eurolive PA Speaker " submitted September 20, 2012

By a customer from apsc.com
Overall
Overall: Sounds great, works great

When you call, mention priority code 15ZF-FM01. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976