When you call, mention priority code 146X-BYFH

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B212D Speaker

These compact, easy-to-carry 32-pound powered speakers deliver Behringer bang-for-buck. Perfect for portable PA rigs, they push out a huge 125 dB peak SPL.

"Live stero pair...Sounds great." submitted June 13, 2011

Musical Background: Band Manager
Music Style: Rock, Praise and Worship
Sound: I use these powered speakers in a stero pair. They sound very good lots of power without being muddy. Let me clear, these are not the best sounding studio referance monitors, and they are not priced that way. For live sound use or as a DJ they deliver room filling good clean audio. Feature: These speakers have 2ch. Parametric EQ, Level, XLR & 1/4 inputs with an XLR link output. That is all the controle you could want in powerd PA's. Ease of Use: Plug it in, turn it on, turn it up...What else is there? Quality: The build quality seems very good. With the built in handels they are easy to move and setup. Value: For the price I know of nothing that even comes close. You could spend 2X the price and get speakers that may sound better, but only in controled acoustic settings, not in the real world. Manufacturer Support: I called the company once to ask a question, got a quick accurate answer in English...That was all I could ask for. Overall: You simply can't go wrong for the price. These do exactly what you want and do it for a great price. They just sound good and are very easy to work with. Buy them, you won't regret it.
23 of 24 people (95.83%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Take a serious look at these!!" submitted March 22, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: DJ (19 years Exp)
Sound: I use these speakers for my mids/highs and run it thru a Behringer Crossover and the sound is AWESOME!!! What makes it better is I have 482 BBE Sonic Maximizer!! I played them by them selves and they have some punch to them, but you can tell you will need subs for bigger venues. I also use them as just PA speakers in a band for 250 to 300 ppl and the sound is awesome too. These speakers are a no brainer. Price, Quality and Sound are awesome for there size. Feature: Power cords are short, but you can buy more that are longer, no big. Bass and treble adjustments are really acurate. The line out/ pass thru is handy too for expanding the system. Also its 550 watts at peak, 280 watts rms @ 8 ohms to woofer (450 watts peak) and 65 watts rms @ 8 ohms (100 watts peak). This is well enough for any gigs for medium to small venue. Ease of Use: Bass and Treble adjustment to tweak your sound, awesome!! Quality: They have a little weight to them, but light enough to carry both with one person. the construction is really good...its not cheap at all. For the speakers in this price range Value: Very high value! Manufacturer Support: needed none yet The Wow Factor: Very nice look to them and most portable speakers i've come across in a long while.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great For Mobile DJ's" submitted August 28, 2012

By Gerald S in Poteet, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Mobile DJ for 4 yrs. *Jet Sound Machine*/Soundz Like A Party... Played drums in a band for 3 yrs.
Music Style: I play a wide variety of styles and genres as almost every gig is a different crowd. The basics are Rock (old and new), Country
Overall: I've had a pair of these little puppies for a little over two years. I didn't buy them here (although I should have) but did buy a Behringer B1800D Pro Subwoofer from zZounds to go with them. I am a mobile DJ and these babies have done quite a few shows both indoor and outdoor and I am always getting compliments on how well my system sounds, even from other DJs who have a ton more money invested in their speaker systems. I use these and 1 B1800D powered sub for my small setup and I am more than satisfied with their performance. They have sound quality that you would only expect from a much more expensive speaker. They have plenty of projection in the mids and hi's and decent bass in a small indoor environment but for larger venues or outdoors you definitely need a sub to get enough bass.

"My Behringer purchase" submitted January 9, 2014

By Doreen Moore
Overall
Musical Background: Jam at home, play flute and keyboard, sing and do Karaoke (at home and at parties)
Music Style: JazzR&BElectronicReggaeRock
Overall: I am very happy with my purchase of the Behringer powered speaker...not just because of the brand but because of the ease of the transaction. The site is chock full of every kind of musical-related product and in addition to that, ZZounds has a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff to assist. I am very impressed with ZZounds and will continue to utilize the site for all of my musical needs!

"Seriously, Dont pass these bad boys by! Seriously" submitted August 31, 2012

By Larry W in Evansville, IN
Overall
Musical Background: I been DJing for 2 years now.
Music Style: Christian, Christian hip-hop, Christian alternative, Christian pop
Overall: The speaker it self is durable, a little heavy but durable. I own 2 and saving for 2 more of the 15's. They sound clearer than the Mackie Thumps and almost come close to any Peavy I have heard. Even with the bass turn all the way down I still get a good low end. I get compliments, referrals, and business after every venue from these 2 alone. I also have 2 Harbinger 12's that don't even come close to the quality of these bad boys. Simply put, I really enjoy my decision and look forward to get my of Behringer products in the future.

"WOOOOW JUST WHAT I WANT AND THE PRICE WAS RIGHT!!!" submitted March 30, 2011

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Music Style: Gospel
Ease of Use: This was very easy to setup and use. I did it quick and was up and going at my gig in no time. Quality: It seem lick it is built to last a long time. Now I'm very careful with my thing anyway but still it look like it will last me a long time. Value: For the price and what you get WOW just cannot beat it anywhere. I always shop around and this is worth every dime. Manufacturer Support: I've not had to call for help yet. The Wow Factor: It looks like it cost a lot of money. Overall: So far I am please with these speaker and will be using them a long as I do my thang as a DJ.

Behringer B212D Speaker Customer Review submitted March 31, 2010

Sound: Nice punchy sound from this small light package. Excellent for outdoor venues. Very easy to use. This is a great buy.

"I liked it until it broke. Now it's junk." submitted October 15, 2011

Musical Background: Play every weekend
Music Style: Rock, pop, country
Sound: Good sound. There is a LOT of bass for such a small package. I play keyboards through mine and have to EQ out some of the bass. Feature: Like the EQ on the back, the balanced input and the link capability. Ease of Use: Plug and play. And the knobs on the back are protected by the design of the cabinet. Quality: I used one for a little over a year, then it sounded distorted at even really low volume. Good price for a good sound, but when they break you might as well throw them away. I wished I had spent a little more and bought JBL or EV. I recently sold a Fender amp made in 1968. It had the original tubes and still sounds good. There is no way anything made by Behringer is going to last that long.

"No low bass." submitted July 2, 2010

Music Style: Progressive rock, light jazz
Sound: This speaker will get earbleeding loud, but it has no low bass and the tweeter clips easily. I've replaced it with JBL EON515 and I'm a lot happier now!

"Better value than a B-52 Matrix 2000." submitted April 25, 2010

Musical Background: Music and Video Production/Sound Reinforcement
Music Style: All
Sound: Best bang for buck 2 way Powered speaker system. Light and Loud. A little noisy when there is no program music, but otherwise good. Feature: I like the in/out options as well as the low, mid and hi adjustments. Ease of Use: Plug and Play is all you need. Quality: For this price range, it is the best value. Value: Best bang for buck. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to deal with them, so they get a hi rating from me here. The Wow Factor: It's good. Overall: I would get this again.

"drummer vocalist" submitted April 29, 2012

By Gene P in Hot Springs, AR
Overall
Musical Background: 22 years as a semi professional drummer ,keyboardist, vocalist
Music Style: Heavy metal & folk
Overall: The Behringer B212D was surprisingly light and I questioned the actual power rating as a powered speaker. It was affordable and has good clarity but overall I am slightly disappointed as it unlike a real power amp cannot be turned up all the way as it produces very harsh feedback at all frequencies. When matched with a behringer feedback destroyer only produces feedback free performances at half volume.

"Thanks ZZOUNDS!!!!!" submitted July 7, 2010

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: RnB
Sound: Quality is great! I brought this product for pool side and it really delivers!!!!! Feature: Volume control on each speaker is a very good feature Ease of Use: This does not get any better!!!!!! Ipod with a play list and speakers = goodtime....sorry mr dj

When you call, mention priority code 146X-BYFH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976