When you call, mention priority code 15F0-GTHS

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B208D Speaker

At home or on stage, the portable Behringer B208D delivers 200 watts of power to make sure you get heard.

"Big sound in a tiny package." submitted June 8, 2011

Musical Background: DJ, Live Sound
Sound: Loud for such a small speaker. Nice bottom end though it won't handle today's dance music, disco music for a wedding reception sounded great. Feature: Could use a handle of some kind. Quality: We'll see how it holds up. Value: It worked for what I needed it for at a very fair price, much less than other manus. Manufacturer Support: Really don't know. I've owned several Behringer products over the years and never had to call for support.

"Extraordinary sound!" submitted September 30, 2010

Music Style: Jazz, Blues, Rock
Sound: I bought 2 of these 6 months ago. I've performed with them with a quartet and trio in bars, coffeehouses, and outdoor gigs. The sound is so good that it turns heads! My 88-key piano sounds better through these than any of the big iron I've ever run it through. And guitar and vocals are just crisp and musical. As floor monitors down in front or mains on stands these are superior speakers. Feature: The built-in 70db preamp with bass/treble is a great feature, sorely missed in many far more expensive powered speakers. Ease of Use: No learning curve at all - no need to look at the manual. Quality: Very well constructed and finished. Totally dependable. These speakers live permanently in the back seat of my car, next to my 88-key piano. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed any support. The Wow Factor: The simplicity, completeness of features, and sheer fine sound makes these speakers a must. Buy them because they sound a LOT better than any of the large 12/horn 15/horn speakers I own from major companies. These speakers weigh 15 pounds each - painless to put up on speaker stands. Overall: Now that I have these little wonders, I'm moving along about half of my other much bigger passive speakers, because they just don't compete for convenience or for sheer sound quality. I expect to use these for years to come. If they were lost or stolen I'd *immediately* buy 2 more.

"Great Deal on a great item/" submitted April 24, 2014

By David Basham in Crothersville, IN
Overall
Musical Background: 40+ years. I play Bass, guitar, banjo, and drums. I have a solo gospel ministry. Have been in a Southern Gospel Band.
Music Style: Country and blues but now mainly Christian music.
Overall: I ordered a blemished unit and saved a lot. It arrived looking like new. I have only had a chance to use it twice but it does the job. I will not know how long it will last but it is built well and I have other Behringer equipment that I have used for years and they are still going strong. I use this for guitar/singing as a solo gospel singer. My pastor had a smaller competitors unit that was nice but this has much more power and is a bigger speaker.

"Blemished but good as new" submitted May 18, 2014

By Dave Basham in Crothersville, IN
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing music for 40 years. Play bass, keys, guitar, banjo. Have been in a Southern Gospel band. Now play solo.
Music Style: I like bluegrass, flatpicking, blues, country and folk music. I play local venues as a solo/guitar gospel act.
Overall: I got a good deal on this because it was a return. When it arrived it looked like brand new. I have a solo guitar/singer gospel act and this is great for the Church/Auditorium type venue. My Pastor usually lets me use his 30W Roland Cube and it is nice. This just needs a small mixer and has much more power and better sound. Haven't needed support so I gave them a 3. I own other Behringer products and haven't needed support for them.

"Just what I needed" submitted October 28, 2012

By felipe hernandez in san antonio, TX
Musical Background: dj for 12 yrs
Music Style: everything
Overall: Perfect for outdoor wedding ceremony music / slide show presentations / mixing @ home!

When you call, mention priority code 15F0-GTHS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976