When you call, mention priority code 1762-63TL

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B2031P Monitor

A bargain in unpowered monitors, Behringer B2031Ps deliver clean, neutral sound from 55 Hz to 21 kHz. Add a quality power amp and prepare to be impressed!

"BEST BUDGET STUDIO VALUE!!" submitted January 6, 2009

Musical Background: producer/ recording engineer
Music Style: Club Music
Sound: Been using them since 2003 and they are still kicking ass!! Sound have not changed! Feature: Just negative and positive hook up! Ease of Use: Easy to install into your studio1 just hook them up to you Power amp and you are ready to go! Quality: Mine are still looking new been keeping them dust free, dry and polished up. Working just great! Value: More bang for the buck! Manufacturer Support: Never had to use support!! Overall: Just us you own power amp and you are ready for sound!

"QUALITY,AFFORDABLITY,GUARANTEED..YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED GET THESE NOW..YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID.." submitted March 2, 2010

By a customer from HOTMAIL.COM
Musical Background: PRODUCER,ENGINEER AND ARTIST
Music Style: HIP-HOP,RAP,REGGAE & R&B
Sound: the sound quality of these monitors just blew me away the first time i played some of my recordings on them..the vocals are full and rich and so are the bass, just nice and tight..the overall reproduction of the frequency range on these monitors are very good.. Feature: the one thing that i wasnt too happy with about these monitors, is that they only have binding post connection at the back..thats why i didnt give it a ten.. Ease of Use: there is nothing to do but play them and listen to the sweet sounds that comes from it..as there aint no button or knobs to turn.. Quality: the moment you pop them out the box you know you've made the right choice,they look and feel very sturdy and are well made..honestly they look alot better in person as opposed to looking at them online or in pics..they've given my studio a really professional look.. Value: i had a pair of m-audio studio-pro 3 and wanted and needed some bigger monitors to step my game up and give my home based studio a more professional look, but i was on a very tight budget ($300) tops and went looking and researching for a while until i came across pair of (blemished b2031p)for a $124 here at zzounds..man i was so worried about that word blemished but i took the chance and bought em and i was so amazed when i took them out the box i couldnt tell these were'nt brand new apart from a minor lil scratch or two im not lying..thanks very much zzounds for giving people like me on a very tight budget the opportunity to own an amazing product like this.. Manufacturer Support: i havent had any problems thus far and didnt need to contact customer support..hope i dont ever have to on that hand lol.. The Wow Factor: they are really sexy! believe me they look alot better in person as opposed to how they look online or in pics..they've really given my set-up a nice professional look.. Overall: well im very pleased with my purchase of these, as my mixing has already improved alot and the overall sound of my work has definately stepped up..but realistically if they break or stop sounding good, im going to be forced to replace them plain and simple,but so far im very pleased with them and have no regrets..id surely recommend these to anyone looking for good affordable quality monitors..
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"These monitors rock!" submitted May 26, 2012

By David V in Clackamas, OR
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing trombone for some 38 years now. I have a home studio.
Music Style: Jazz mostly. I have a keyboard now and loving it. I got the Privia! It sounds awesome feeds right into Cakewalk. Once again, thr
Overall: I've had my pair for awhile now. I am glad I chose them! I am powering them with a neuhaus labs stereo tube amp. It has the interfaces we need. I run my sound card's optical out directly to the amplifier. Without a sub-woofer theses speaker alone didn't satisfy me. But the low is so good I don't use the "crossover" setup. I just bring up the sub the match the monitors. The sub takes over where the monitors leave off. A sound engineer I know taught me that ;-)

"Great Buy" submitted August 14, 2012

By Michael Loveday in Newport, TN
Musical Background: Studio Owner, Band Member, Play Keys
Music Style: Rock, Light Metal, Anything with a big sound.
Overall: I own a small studio. My monitor setup is on a 3 way crossover system with 3 stereo amps and 6 passive speakers. I throw 1 path to the subs, 1 to low-mid monitors, and the high-mid and highs to the B2031's as they have a built in crossover to separate the mids and highs respectively. A friend that owns a large studio was over to do a bit of mixing as his interface was on the blitz and he absolutely loved the sound of my setup. A lot of your results will depend on your room treatment, but these B2031's can not be surpassed for the $$$, they compare to JBL and Mackie in quality of sound and 100's cheaper. As I said, if you treat your control room then you should have a good result from these monitors. If you are just a music lover and have a setup in a room or basement you can't go wrong on this purchase, very modest price. Never called Support.

Behringer B2031P Monitor Customer Review submitted March 3, 2006

Musical Background: Engineer, Audiophile
Music Style: Any thing I can get paid for!
Sound: The sound is very true, the low end is a little colored, but they deliver pretty flat response. Use these and a pair of flat near-feild's and it will give you studio an amazing sound replication. Feature: These monitors are very solid, thats why they are so heavy. The box is very solid. The drivers are also very beefy, its packing an almost 9" woofer. Quality: They are very reliable, and very easy to hook up. Value: WORTH EVERY PENNY! There not Mackie's but they are pretty close, and a fraction of the price. Manufacturer Support: I gave them a 9 because the 1 time I called they were very help-ful, there wasn't a problem with the monitors them self, but they got suck in customs. The Wow Factor: They look "O So Sexy". They look much more expensive then what they are sold for. Overall: These are amazing they reproduce great when matched with some flat monitors, and the sound great by them selves for normal listening.

"THUMBS UP! A+++++++ FOR THE TRUTH 4 STARS!" submitted March 28, 2005

Musical Background: producer/ recording engineer
Music Style: HIP HOP RAP, SOUTHERN CRUNK BASS
Sound: Great Quality Studio Monitors for the PRICE! YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM! GREAT FOR BUDGET STUDIOS! WON'T BREAK THE BANK FOR A BIG SOUND! When YOU already have a clean power Amp! Crown, Yamaha or QSC power amps will make these monitors hit hard in your Studio! They Kick AZZ! Run some Yamha RP5 or Roland micro amped any smaller but powerful flat monitors and you got an expensive sound for less money!! YOUR SMALL PROJECT STUDIO WILL SOUND LIKE THE BIG STUDIO WITH THESE BABIES! I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MINE!! Feature: Just positive and negative hook up in the back. Just use your mixer to adjust highs, lows and mids. Quality: LOOKS GREAT WORKS GREAT! LOVE THE LOOK!! LOVE THE SYLE! MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU SPENT AT LEAST $600 BUCKS ON THEM! Value: THESE BABIES ARE JUST GREAT!! Manufacturer Support: They are working just great! The Wow Factor: THEY MAKE YOUR STUDIO LOOK GREAT!! LIKE YOU HAVE SPENT MORE THAN WHAT YOU ACTUALLY DID! I LOVE THE SLEEK BLACK LOOK! THEY GO GREAT WITH MY STUDIO! I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT THEM! Overall: These MONITORS WILL BE WITH ME UNTIL I WEAR THEM OUT! I HOPE TO HAVE THEM FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS OR MORE! I LOVE EM'

"Within their price range, a true bargain." submitted August 12, 2007

Musical Background: Label Owner
Music Style: All Styles
Sound: If you're looking for passive monitors under $200 and you have a high quality amp, I believe these monitors stand alone. I power mine with a vintage NAD amp and the overall sound compares surprisingly well with actives in the $500 to $1000 range. I gave these the highest rating for sound due to the absurdly low price. I was shocked by their transparency, tonal balance and ability to handle higher volumes without breaking up. The only gripe you might have is that other smaller monitors close to this price range, such as those from M-Audio and Alesis, might offer a more delicate sound at normal working volumes...these speakers cry to be pushed a bit. Feature: They are passives, so no real features. Detailing is acceptable. Ease of Use: Binding posts are great for most cabling. Need a wheelbarrow to move them around though. They are quite heavy. Quality: Behringer has a mixed reputation and their Chinese factories are the subject of debate. However, nearly ALL of the monitors you can buy are made in factories in China. Yorkville was the best I could do in the alternative department. I had an icky feeling buying these, but couldn't deny the sound and the cost for the purpose I intended. The packaging is my only complaint. They are in two cardboard boxes, with styrofoam ends. That's it. Mine were in good shape with some barely visible wear marks on the front of one. Value: Ridiculous value for passive at this price. If you have a small budget, a large room and a good amp, you'll be happy with these. I recommend them as B monitors for those with smaller, higher quality nearfields too. Manufacturer Support: I sent Behringer one email prior to purchase and it was answered. That's good enough for me at the moment. The Wow Factor: These are useful speakers, but no one is going to stand in line to get them. Overall: Very happy to say that these were an extreme bargain. I was laughing at the sound that I got from them. They have no right to sound this good. If they hold up and keep performing at this level, I will be a satisfied customer. I have tried out Behringer mixers and been unhappy with their performance, so this was a definite shock.
10 of 12 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1762-63TL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976