When you call, mention priority code 15ZK-3Z1V

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B2030A Monitors

Loaded with 6.75" woofers, high- and low-frequency EQ switches, and XLR and TRS inputs, these powered nearfield monitors deliver awesome bang for the buck.

Overall

"The Truth Active monitors are awesome - and that's the TRUTH!" submitted October 1, 2007

By a customer from jatymusic.com
Musical Background: Engineer, Producer, ASCAP songwriter & artist
Music Style: Alternative, Country, Folk-Rock, Soft-Rock
Sound: I don't know what that first guy's issues and malfunctions were (his, not the monitors). I auditioned these in an A-B comparison with Mackie's. The Behringers were over 90% as good as the Mackie monitors... for 2/3 less of the price. At $600 a pair these would be a great deal. At $300, they're a steal! The imaging is so precise it's beyond stereo and clean on into 3-D. The bass is also precise, punchy, and there's more headroom that you can stand being in the same room with. Feature: I'm giving it a 9 in the features department. I can't think of anything else I might need or want, but I'm sure there's SOMEthing.. maybe a remote control so you can set levels and such without touching the sound board? One of the big things to remember is that these are sold as matched pairs, and that, as an Active/amplified speaker pair, the amps are designed specifically for these speakers, to match them. That's a whole lot better than finding out your speakers are flat but the amp is coloring the sound. Ease of Use: Out of the box, plug 'em in, they sound awesome. You CAN tweak 'em, but ya don't need to. Quality: Again, a 9. They could have been made of solid hardwood or titanium or something, so they don't get a perfect 10.:) These are studio monitors, and I don't know of ANY such monitor that can go on the road straight out of the box, but they're certainly well built and attractive. The covers come off easily, but are not flimsy. I've had no issue with any of the pairs I've bought so far. (I set up project studios for other people as well.) Value: I'm still not even sure how they manage to make this without going broke. Others sell far lesser monitors for more money. Manufacturer Support: I'm sure there's room for improvement somewhere. Maybe the rep could carry them into my studio and build the custom stands for them, hook up the wires for me? I've never had a problem, so I can't say how their customer service department is. That said, since the very best customer service is to not need them at all, in my experience, they deserve a 10. The Wow Factor: When you hear these things, feel the punch of the kick drums through them, SEE the 3-D imaging in your mind's eye, they become more than just black and sexy. These things are awesome! Overall: If I had $10,000 to spend on monitors, I might find some audiophile speakers to listen to a final mix with, but chances are that I'd have mixed it with these anyway. Fact is, we listen to our music at much higher quality and through better equipment than most of our audience ever will. If they got any more accurate, I'd wonder how they cloned me. Live or Memorex? More like Live or Truth?! You could probably spend more money, but why would you want to spend more and get lesser monitors?
37 of 39 people (94.87%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Ah excuse me, are this monitors FOR real!!!!!!!!!!" submitted October 8, 2008

Musical Background: Professional engineer,student
Music Style: Rap,R&b,Reggeaton
Sound: amazing sound sound unbelievable great.......small monitors but hit hard like the big ones....sound is unbeatable at this price...would recommend to anyone looking for a space saving monitors that sound great/.............. Feature: adjustable controls to compensate for your acoustic environment.. making just perfect for your studio................ Ease of Use: plug and you ready to go................ Quality: product is great made....heavy duty and weight like a real big monitor.......... Value: its worth every penny............................... The Wow Factor: GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overall: not planning anytime to upgrade my monitors...they sound great..space saving and sound REALLY LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"B2030A" submitted October 3, 2012

By bob c
Overall
Musical Background: Pro sound TV sound for 6 years, live sound for 2, digital recording and mixing for 2 years.
Music Style: folk, bluegrass, country, classical
Overall: "Truth" is a good name for them. Each speaker comes with its own response curve. Mine shows fall off at 40 hz, they only claim 50, and good up to 15khz. .I use them for mixing, so everything I hear on my computer is clean, flat, and clear. I hear things most other people do not hear. If you care, they are what you should have.

"The biggest little gem available" submitted October 12, 2010

Overall
Sound: Sound is so clear and detailed that I'm shocked at times of its clarity and precission Feature: Crossover design is very well made and matched to its drivers Ease of Use: So easy to adjust and connect Quality: Again, I use these units 10 hours a day in my recording studio and they are fatigue free Value: It's price is ridiculously low for the quality you get out of these monitors Manufacturer Support: I haven't had any problems so never dealed with the factory The Wow Factor: Looks OK...it shows the quality of materialship Overall: I've owned them for over a year now and they will be with me for a long time

"Incredible value at an incredible low price" submitted February 6, 2005

By a customer from hot.rr.com
Musical Background: songwriter, engineer, producer
Music Style: anyting pop
Sound: Very solid sound, Balance of sounds were similar on speakers I played the final mix on subsiquently. The Bass was still right where it was, as were high parts. No surprises on any type of speaker set, even cheap laptop speakers reflected the mix done on the truth monitors pretty well. Quality: very solidly built, and in this price range they are outstanding. Value: Speakers in this price range usually come with 4" or smaller speakers and don't have seperate amps for each speaker. The value is incredible. Manufacturer Support: no issues so far The Wow Factor: It looks great, like a speaker should. Overall: I searched for at least 3 months. I don't see a reason to search for another monitor set.It meets all my goals. If it were stolen. I'd buy the same thing as a replacement.

Behringer B2030A Monitors Customer Review submitted November 28, 2004

Overall
Sound: these monitors are aweful. Had to send them back once (to germany) for waranty repair. They are not recomended for stereo mixing. Spend some money. don't buy crap.

When you call, mention priority code 15ZK-3Z1V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976