When you call, mention priority code 14QW-NX1M

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B1800D PRO Sub

Add this 18" powered sub to your PA and pump out 1400 watts of pounding, precise bass. Built in over-excursion and clip limiters keep things under control.

"Big Bang, Little Bucks." submitted March 4, 2011

Musical Background: Active DJ
Music Style: All Types of Music
Sound: I just got the Behringer B1800D this morning and have already hooked it into my system. I sounds solid and has very good tone quality and projection. I would compare its sound and solid build to QSC's 181i's. For the price I couldn't ask for anything better. Feature: With its low cut dial it's easy to get the sound I want from my system. I haven't played with the phase dial yet so I can't say anything about that but I love the frequency boost. Even at low volume you can still get the lows up to a point where it is easily heard and felt. Ease of Use: The B1800D is just as, if not the easiest sub I have worked with so far. Quality: Honestly I expected the B1800D to have a less quality sound with its ABS cabinet vs. the solid wood cabinets of the QSC 181i's but I can hardly tell the difference. It looks good and the packaging was done well. It came out of a somewhat battered box in perfect condition. Value: For the price vs. other top manufacturers, I'd have to say this is the best for subwoofer the money. Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed any support yet but I expect it will be at least satifactory. The Wow Factor: This sub is very atractive and would look very nice in any setting. Overall: I expect to be very satisfied with the B1800D for its lifetime.

"B1800 Pro More Thump and Bump and certainly no Chump" submitted April 8, 2012

By Dave R in Vail, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ years playing, about 25 of them in bands, playing out steadily for the last 2 yrs
Music Style: Rock, Cross-over country
Sound: Does exactly what you'll hope it does. I can often feel the bass and kick coming up through the stage floor. I bought two to balance out the sound though the PA sounded pretty damn good with just one, especially in small rooms. Feature: Active cross-over, ability to flip phase 180 if you are not using Behringer stuff and need to easily reverse the signal phasing. This takes less floor space than speaker stands. Get a stacker pole for the built-in mount and get your powered mains up where they can be heard Ease of Use: Plug and play. Start off with low settings and don't run it hotter than you need. This thing makes a ton of sound and not abusing it, it will last you Quality: 120 lbs. Good finish. Tops are injection molded Glass reinforced plastig but so are the main cabs and they seem pretty tough. Value: Yes! It's about half what comparable subs are. I've heard the others and in my POV this stacks up against them. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to contact them regarding this product, so unknown on that The Wow Factor: I'd say it's got WOW factor. Not in a sexy super model way but in a Rosie the riveter, get'r done sort of way. Overall: I have two of these subs and the matching 215D powered top cabs. This setup replaced a set of 2-15 Black Widow equipped Peaveys and an 18 non-powered no-name sub powered by CS a pair or 800 amps. The difference is astounding. There is tight punchy bass that you can feel and the tops work seamlessly with the built-n cross-over. There are a buch of people out there decrying Behringer stuff as being sub-par and of poor sound quality but you know what I hear at EVERY show? How great we sound!

"BEST SUB HANDS DOWN!!!!!" submitted June 3, 2013

By Kyle S in Redding, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Saxophonist/DJ. Marine Corps Saxophonist, 8 years experience sound reinforcement.
Music Style: All but especially Hip Hop, Jazz, and Rock
Overall: Remember the movie where the girls clothes get blown off by all the speakers? I'm pretty sure this is the sub they used. But in all seriousness, I've used this sub for almost 2 years now. The places I gig at shake, rattle, and roll with this product! I've never, ever had to max it out and don't conceive myself ever buying any other kind of sub. I've listened to A LOT of other subs playing similar music at similar levels and can never tell any difference (once I've seen the brand) from my cheap Behringer, with they're very expensive competing product. This particular sub pumps out as many or more dB's and Hz as many of the other top leading brand sub's out there. And I can assure you difficulty in finding another product priced as low as this one. Way to go Behringer and keep it up! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

"Purchase of Behringer B1800D Pro Eurolive Powered Subwoofer from ZZounds" submitted October 18, 2013

By Bruce C in Coopersburg, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for more than 40 years as a part-time, weekend warrior for clubs, bars, parties, weddings. I played it all.
Music Style: Classic Rock and Country Rock.
Overall: Believe me, when I make a critical purchase like I did the B1800D Pro sub woofer from ZZounds, I do my homework. This sub is so powerful and full, that we only need 1 for a 5-piece working local band. Originally, only purchased for drums and bass guitar punch, but when we heard what it also did for keyboards, we were totally impressed. It took our sound to a higher Quality level than ever before. In addition, ZZounds was great in working with me; received it in only 3 days. It arrived undamaged and the sub works beautifully without a single incident. We're greatful to Behringer, for their excellent Quality, and to ZZound, for their professional handling of our purchase.

"This Powered Sub Rocks ur Socks off!!" submitted October 17, 2011

Musical Background: Club and Mobile DJ
Sound: It sounds fantastic! I used to lug around 2 "15 Cabinets and a amp rack but now I just need to use this instead and can rock any party that I DJ at. Great product and the price is the lowest around Ease of Use: It's EZ to use. No guessing games needed. Just follow the diagrams, adjust a knob or tow and you're in business. Quality: Built like a tank and looks very eye pleasing. Only draw back is the weight....120 lbs. Talk about something that isn't that mobile. Value: Behringer....what more could you ask for?? The Wow Factor: It's a great looking speaker. Contemplating buying a few more for the club that I work at just because the sound would be better and that is always a good thing! Overall: First powered sub I've purchased. Was leary of the sound. This is a great sounding sub with a great price. I highly recommend anybody using a mobile set up will enjoy this product. Only bad thing is the weight and if you have a chance, listen to both and make a decision. I would not give up mine but would like to have a cpl of "15 subs too!
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Behringer 18" Powered Sub" submitted January 3, 2014

By Adrian S in Zuni, NM
Musical Background: Ive' been playing guitar for over 30 years
Music Style: Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Metal
Overall: Let me tell you straight up, this baby can shake the crap out of anything. Its got some serious juice! My band is on a budget but we try to buy Brand Name equipment because this stuff ain't cheap. I tried to match up my JBL PA speakers with a powered JBL sub but it was way over my monthly budget, so I read the reviews on this sub which were almost all positive except one down side, the weight. Its not that bad considering what kind of sound comes out of it! I tell you this thing is what we needed to put more kick into our sound. The drums and bass sound awesome! We play a small club and this will be plenty of thump! Oh yeah, we also DJ and this thing can shake the dance floor too!

"Holy bass for your face!!" submitted November 13, 2011

Music Style: House music
Sound: The sound is simply amazing! I dj every Friday and Saturday night and the lows pack a powerful punch, especially when I throw a genre like dubstep on. The only unfortunate thing is that it seems to peak quicker than I had hoped. This very well could be my own doing because I am a big time bass head. I have to continuously mess with the bass dials so that I stop redlining though. Overall, I highly recommend this product. Ease of Use: Plug it in and play. Really simple Quality: Indestructible. Seriously though. The thing is a 120 pound beast Manufacturer Support: Zzsounds is amazing to deal with. I buy all my music equipment through here Overall: Worth getting if you want to rattle some heads with some amazing lows!

""BIG THUMP, SMALL TRUMP"" submitted March 30, 2011

Musical Background: Professional DJ
Music Style: All
Sound: I recently purchased a Behringer B1800D Pro subwoofer. So far I have been more than satisfied with its sound, performance and portability. I have used other top of the line subs and the B1800D will hang right there with the big boys. The sound quality is excelent and it has very good projection so it doesn't fade out toward the back of the room. It's much lighter for its size than other competiters which makes it easier to haul. Still, it needs casters for better mobilty. I have an All-Behringer sound setup which makes the B1800D perfect for my rig. You can't beat the performance and sound quality of this subwoofer without spending a lot more money. I recommend not using the Phase Reverse, especially in a room or setting with a lot of echo. Feature: My sub did not come with any accessories. One thing I would have liked is remote control. It's always nice not to have to leave the DJ booth to make a slight adjustment. The B1800D Pro has all the connections you could ever need. I would say most anyone with no experience with electronics could read the instructions and make the right setup with this sub. Although the B1800D Pro is much lighter than most of the competition I would still recommend that it had casters for faster, easier movement. I do not play in a band but I do occasionally pick up a guitar or bass. I have tried both with the B1800D and I would NOT recommend using it for an electric guitar but a bass seems to work nicely. Ease of Use: The controls and the instructions are very easy to understand. Anyone with even a little exerience with sound systems can figure out how to get great sound from this sub in no time at all. Since my sound setup is all Behringer the B1800D Pro matches up very nicely and even looks great as well. Quality: When I bought this sub I actually thought to myself that there must be some flaws or lower quality materials in the manufacturing in order to sell an 18", 1400 watt sub at such a low price. When it arrived I was surprised to see that there was no shipping damage, no scratches, no loose parts and the cabinet fit was perfect in all respects. When I plugged it in and played on the first time I was impressed so much I just couldn't believe what Behringer had done with the B1800D. It is amazing. So far I have nothing negative to say about the quality of construction or the sound of this subwoofer. I always have at least one backup but at this point I have had no trouble from the B1800D and have no reason to anticipate any malfunction. Value: At this point I have no regrets buying the Behringer B1800D Pro. It performs above and beyond the sale price. Manufacturer Support: I have had no need for customer service or warranty issues with this sub and I hope I never do. I can say though, I have called customer service for something else and the service person was courtious and took care of my needs right away. The Wow Factor: Sex Appeal? I don't know that there is anything "sexy" about a speaker but the look of it is nice and goes well with most any setting as a speaker goes. I might like it better if it was carpeted but it looks fine as it is. Overall: I will certainly be happy with the B1800D until it dies a slow and horrible death. Then, I will very likely buy another one or whatever Behringer has replaced it with. I have used other big name subs but I did not notice them being that much better sounding for the cost. The B1800D Pro may not be the best studio speaker but for the price you can't beat it for a roadie. There are some aesthetic features I wish the B1800D had like carpet on the cabinet, casters, and maybe even a cover over the amp when not in use but I realize these extra features cost extra money.
22 of 24 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Speaker" submitted March 10, 2012

By Michael Moore in Baltimore, MD
Musical Background: DJ Mobile Jockey... DJ Mike Cee
Music Style: Hip Hop and R&B
Overall: I just got these speakers in yesterday and hooked them up. All I can say is WoW.. Money well spent. 2 15 BD215 along with the Subwoofer is the right move. I am ordering another 18in subwoofer today from zzounds...

"Behringer B1800d" submitted January 13, 2014

By david richardson in marshville, NC
Musical Background: 50 years of expereicne as a drumer and bass player
Music Style: I play Christian Contemporary
Overall: Behringer B1800 D sub wooferthe sound is very deep and mellow as it should be. cabinet seems to be sturdy but would prefer metal corners. Excellent for the price and quality.

"Same bass as your source." submitted February 7, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: "Active Musician", "Recording Engineer", "Band Director"
Music Style: Modern Jazz Pop Rock.
Sound: This sub gives you the same bass sound that is there in your mix. No + no -. Check your mix with an accurate sounding headphone first, because this is the only right key to know your sound. This sub is accurate. No other comments. Feature: Behringer did not cut any corners with this sub. All that is required to tune a sub are at hand given. This is an extreme high efficiency sub on the market right now. What it means is, more sound produced with accuracy and extremely less heat generated. Ease of Use: Even your grandmother will be in a position to plug and play if she understands the red light on this sub. The sound is the same as your source. Quality: Behringer did not cut any corners with this sub. The sub is really strong and extra protected for any use. But care taking will reward you. Value: Please compare higher priced subs for sound accuracy first with an accurate sounding headphone and justify for yourself. Manufacturer Support: No support was required as I always used it with care even to its fullest potential. The Wow Factor: At first it becomes difficult to leave eyes off from it. But this is in general. Overall: It is very difficult to find an accurate to the source sub or any speaker, and this is the one of it. This sub will go in my best collections record.
13 of 15 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Love it!" submitted January 6, 2014

By Russ U in Atlanta, GA
Overall
Musical Background: DJ with 20+ years experience.
Music Style: Mostly top 40 dance and EDM.
Overall: I've own this sub and run it with two Behringer BD215's. I couldn't be happier. Yeah it's not QSC but for a budget friendly system this works great. I'm a mobile dance music DJ. I've run the heck out of these for 6 plus hours at a time and NEVER had an issue.

"Great Value for Price" submitted May 16, 2014

By a customer from gmail.com in Emporia, VA
Musical Background: 5+ years
Music Style: All Genres
Overall: I hooked them up in a venue that I have dj before that consisted of 500+ ppl, one sub woofer did the work of two passive subs, great value, nice cosmetic design, kinda heavy but great sound!!

"Great Boom for the Buck!" submitted March 3, 2014

By Scott Masayko in ANTIOCH, CA
Musical Background: DJ/KJ/MC
Overall: Great Sub! I am only using one at the moment, but can see in the near future of getting another!

"Great Bass but Not Reliable" submitted October 13, 2012

By Jorge Angel in Livermore, CA
Musical Background: I am an amature DJ
Music Style: Hip Hop
Overall: I bought this for house parties and small halls but at the first hall party the thing smelt burnt. No sound came out the next time I tried to use it. It has been at the repair shop for over 4 weeks now and they told me that they have 7 of them there and they all have the same problem. They should sent out a recall. How do I know this is not going to happen again. It does have a lot of power I never turned it up passed half way, but I guess the speaker couldn't take it. We'll see how it performs after I get it back. I have to drive an hour to go pick it up because the wanted me to ship it back to them. Where was I going to get a box that big? Plus shipping protection.

"Great sound - Low dough - WAY TOO HEAVY." submitted October 17, 2011

Musical Background: Active DJ of 24 years and musician
Music Style: All Genres.
Sound: I ordered this mainly for the price over the JBL - which I really prefer. Sound quality wise it's pretty good - but the clip light comes on pretty easy - though it's never overheated or cut out. When I bought it - I couldn't find ANY information on the size and weight of the sub- and now I know why...it's 120 POUNDS!! I have a bad back - torn rotator cup, and recent hernia surgery - so that's a definite negative for me. Had I known that- I would NOT have purchased it. It's a two man lift and even bent my dollie a little wheeling it. Ease of Use: Too heavy - don't like the fact that the clip light comes on all the time. Quality: Too heavy for the road. Clip light hits all the time- not sure how well it will last because of this. Value: Price wise it's very affordable and sounds good. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed service yet- so I don't know. The Wow Factor: Good looking design. Overall: I will probably sell this or keep it for back up and get another JBL.

"Better check the specs" submitted December 28, 2011

Overall
Sound: Sound is pretty good. It does not go low as advertised though. Feature: It has many features like X-over & variable high cut control. Very useful to fit the unit in your system Quality: The unit is sturdy. no doubt Value: Not as powerful as Behringer wants you to believe, but you get quite a lot sub for the money The Wow Factor: Sure, I want this sub ..if it really was 1800W. And it is not. Check the specifications of the passive B1800X & the active B1800D. These units are exactly the same accept for the amplifier. Now, if you take a closer look, you will find that the passive B1800X speaker is only rated 450W RMS. The B1800D is supposed to be 1000W RMS with the same speaker.. can you believe that? Same goes for the frequency range and SPL; these numbers are NOT up to spec. Hey, it is a nice sub, but for bigger applications; think again Overall: So yes, for smaller venues; get it.
12 of 22 people (54.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 14QW-NX1M. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976