When you call, mention priority code 20D-Z2TH

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B1200D-PRO

Need to add more low-end punch to your small, portable PA system? Behringer's compact, 12" B1200D-PRO powered subwoofer pumps out 500 watts of powerful bass.

"Great Value, Great Sub!!!!" submitted February 9, 2016

By Jeff Johnson in KC, MO
Overall
Overall: I have recently been upgrading DJ equipment to smaller, lighter, better. I suffered a major back injury a few years ago and hauling my big heavy rig with power amps, compressors, mixer all rack mounted in a 300# rolling rig box plus the 4 speakers wasn't working anymore. I mated this Sub with 2 EV ZX12s 1000W active speakers and a small Behringer 6 channel board and WOWWWW!!! The EVs stand alone sound really good but adding this Sub made it amazing. Like watching a 2d movie then seeing it in 3D!!! It's small, light and very punchy. Sure the 15" is more boom but for the weight and size I'll keep my 12. I've gone from about 600 #s of equipment to just over 200 with better cleaner louder sound than I've ever used. I can do rooms up to 500 people with NO Problem. With new smaller LED lights I carry my complete Rig in a Dodge Charger with room for 3 to travel. Unreal. Gotta love the new technology. I recommend this sub for any DJ or live band setup. Adding a 2nd Sub for bands would be recommended.

"The WOW Factor" submitted November 3, 2015

By Thomas M in Sebastian, FL
Musical Background: 28 yrs/ Bands & Dee Jay
Music Style: All Genre's
Overall: I just received my Behringer B1200D-Pro Active Subwoofer and I am blown away at the quality and power of this sub. I played Halloween night and can say that the performance of this small sub was outstanding, I used this in conjunction with 2 new EV ZLX 12 Passive speakers...... impressive combo.

"good quality and affordable price" submitted June 23, 2014

By Eric B in Bloomington, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Professional - 53 years - play solo amplified acoustic guitar, harmonica, vocals
Music Style: rock, pop, country, blues, Americana, classics and standard covers, originals
Overall: I bought this to add to an existing small PA system. It works as I had hoped to fatten out the sound by adding some bottom end. It is well made and the controls are quite easy to understand. Lightweight too for transporting it to gigs. I wish the receptacle on top was 1 and a half inches to match the one on my PA column but I was able to devise a pole that would work for both so I no longer need a tripod stand for my PA column. It mounts so that it is "one" with the subwoofer for a clean look on stage. Really adds a lot to recorded music played through the system. Not sure it adds much to my live sound but it certainly doesn't hurt. Price was right. Glad I bought it.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"So far so great" submitted September 13, 2015

By Bruce Ward in Hamilton, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I run a weekly performance series featuring talented amateurs in a concert setting, and this will be the foundation of my main P
Music Style: string bands, singer-songwriters, light rock
Overall: I bought this as a blemished unit for a substantial discount, but could not see a mark on it and it seems to work just fine. Main reason to buy was to fill in the low end for a pair of line arrays I built using eight 2-1/2" speakers in each, and when properly adjusted it sounds great, with more volume than I need. I also used it with my conventional Harbinger ten's for a small gig with the bass player going straight into the PA and it was excellent for that too, in a small room.

"Nice lil sub" submitted October 12, 2015

By Bill Hardy in Chicago, IL
Music Style: Disco
Overall: Added with my two 15in Mackie Thumps and couldn't be happier. Decided to with these to relieve the pressure of the thumps and for in house use only and it worked flawlessly. Can't wait to get another one.

"Great portable Sub" submitted May 12, 2015

By David Broadbridge The Coastal Gentleman in Covington, LA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing on and off guitar for 40 years. Play selected gigs through-out the year.
Music Style: Coastal Folk, i.e. Jimmy Buffett, Zac Brown, Matt Hoggatt etc.
Overall: This subwoofer is very portable at only 43 lbs. Most subs are closer to 100 lbs.I use this with my Europort eps500mp3 portable PA system and hook the sub to the monitor send and it works like a charm. Gives quite a bit of bottom to my Martin acoustic-electric and vocals.Adding this sub to the above PA you can DJ any party in quite a large room with volume to spare! Very well built and should take to the rigors of the road.

"AWESOME LITTLE BEAST" submitted November 24, 2016

By CATALINO R in KISSIMMEE, FL
Overall
Musical Background: CLASSICAL GUITARIST FOR 25 YEARS, BONGOES, CONGAS, SING.
Music Style: TROPICAL LATIN, REGGAETON, POP, HIPHOP, BLUES
Overall: I JUST RECIEVED THIS POWERED SUB TWO DAYS AGO AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! I AM USING IT TO PROVIDE A LITTLE "UMPH" TO MY BOSE L1 COMPACT PA SYSTEM AND IT MORE THAN DOES THE JOB. I FEED THE SIGNAL TO THE SUB THROUGH THE XLR OUTPUTS ON MY NUMARK MIXDECK AND THE L1 COMPACT THROUGH THE MASTER RCS OUTPUTS. THIS ENABLES ME TO MINIMISE THE LOWER FREQUENCY ON THE L1 AND COMPENSATE WITH THE B1200-PRO SO THE INTEGRATED BOSE AMPLIFIER DOESN'T WORK AS HARD. THE RESULT IS VERY ARTICULATE MID AND HIGHS AS BOSE CAN REPRODUCE AND A NON-BOOMY POUNDING BASE THAT BLENDS IN PERFECTLY WITH THE MAINS MID-LOW FREQUENCIES. MY SYSTEM IS ONLY USED IN 100 PEOPLE OR LESS VENUES. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY NEXT GIG. I HAVE THE PERFECT SMALL FOOTPRINT SETUP. THIS SUBWOOFER IS SMALL, LIGHT AND POWERFULL ENOUGH TO FULFILL MY NEEDS AS A DJ. ARTICULATE TIGHT BASS AND USER FREINDLY ATENUATORS FOR COSTUMIZING SOUND REPRODUCTION. AWESOME LITTLE BEAST!

"Awesome sub" submitted May 23, 2014

By Luthor T in Corona, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar since I was a teen.
Music Style: Roots reggae,pop, old school, oldies
Overall: Great sound! I'm very happy with my purchase from ZZounds.

"Bought Used, But DOA" submitted July 9, 2015

By Alan Rausch in Denton, MD
Overall
Musical Background: Bluegrass/Acoustic Long time.
Music Style: Bluegrass
Overall: I wanted a small compact light weight sub, not to thump bass but to create a 3 way system with 2 way cabs. So these fit the bill. I have actually had good results with Behringer in the past. New units were on back order so when this one used one came available I bought it right away. Unit did not work, however ZZounds sent me a return shipping label and made an immediate refund. Great for ZZounds, not for Behringer. I ended up buying an EV from ZZounds instead.

When you call, mention priority code 20D-Z2TH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976