When you call, mention priority code 16K9-QK5Y
  • Mon, Tue, Wed 8AM - 10PM (EST)
  • Thur Closed
  • Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B115MP3 Speaker

Need background music in your small venue? Behringer's B115MP3 powered PA speakers have a built-in MP3 player -- just plug in a USB stick with your tracks.

"WOW! Don't think... Just BUY them..." submitted March 31, 2014

By David P in Wilmington, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I started learning a sound board for my dad's band in 1990 and not stopped since and 2 yrs in a recording studio I helped build
Music Style: All music genres
Sound: These speakers have a fairly flat response when I merered it with my RTA.. I can add graphs if anyone wants... but listening... They have a bit of a peak at 125 hz but when I add a little bass from the eq on back they sound great... I used a 15 band eq and with a drop at 120 hz and a little boost at 63 hz, these things are UNBELIEVABLE !!! I have been a sound engineer since 1990, and I have NEVER heard such a clear horn for this kind of money. I do not think the woofer is strong enough for the power but it is still breaking in so it may surprise me. The amp is very strong and clean.... again, for the money, these CAN NOT BE BEAT... They do not pull a lot of wall power either.. Feature: The USB port / mp3 player is GREAT.. It is quick, clean, easy to use, and since I got these speakers, I pull one out, put a thumb drive in, and had GREAT sounding music while I set up. The 1st gig I did after getting these was a MMA fight event outside... I had 1 turned to the building where the fighters came out, the fast food joint ACROSS THE ROAD... STRAIGHT PAST THE RAMADA WE WERE PLAYING AT... asked me to turn it down, THEY COULD NOT HEAR ORDERS IN THE DRIVE THROUGH... The other I had toward the crowd of over 500 along with my 2 @ Yamaha club series 12" 2 ways on a Behringer mixer at 8 ohms getting 300 W RMS each and the 2 were not as loud or clean as 1 of these. I have 2 @ subs for bass and the Yamahas NEED the subs... This speaker does not. It definitely sounds better with a sub but it is not needed for small DJ gigs or for vocals in a large room.... I have a 30 band digital eq in my amp rack so I really had these sounding AMAZING but it took VERY LITTLE eqing to do so... The on board eq is great for simple systems and if you daisy chain the 2, the bass and trebble on one affects the other so just set the gain on the 2nd and control by the 1st... Ease of Use: SUPER SIMPLE!!! Quality: These speakers seem to be very well built. I DO think the amp is too much for the woofer but the highs amp and horn are simply AMAZING!!!! The woofer soes sound better towards the end of the gig every time so it is still breaking in so we will see... Value: This speaker is AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING VALUE. I WILL be getting more of these as I grow my sound company! Manufacturer Support: I have not needed them for these, however, I did have to get a warranty claim for a mixer I have and it took about 7 hours to get it all taken care of... I have not sent it off yet but I will update this once I see how they are with that... The Wow Factor: The ONLY complaint is the sticker on the grill left a sticky film so I had to take the grills off and soak them to get the residue off. Overall: Ok.. They came in, I unpacked right away to check for shipping damage... packed well, no issues. Hooked them up... played pink noise then 20 hz-30 hz- 40 hz - 50 hz sine wave to break the woofers in a bit... at first they were very stiff so there was distortion when turned up about half power... After playing 20 hz for an hour or so, I played pink noise for another hour... then, I played Amazing Grace by LeAnn Rimes... Oh My Lord... These things are AMAZING!!!! Then I played a few songs that I always use for system tuning when I do installs and I have to say... These things sound fantastic.... I am actually wanting 2 pairs of the nonpowered of these to replace my RECENTLY REBUILT Yamaha Club 12" mains... This speaker blows them away... The HORN is SO SMOOTH and CLEAN!!! I WILL have more of these as my company grows...

"well worth the money" submitted October 21, 2013

By ROLAND J in RIVERSIDE, CA
Musical Background: PLAYING GUITAR 5 YRS
Music Style: BLUES,COUNTRY,R&B
Overall: I received my speaker and immediately hooked it up to,my pyle tuner,also purchased at zzsounds. the sound was incrediable ,compaired to the speakers I was using it was like,night and day. the speaker has to be kept on low volume in my mancave the power would blow the windows out.hooked up to,my tv,outstanding ,to my guitar ,great .for the price,unbelivable ! love my speaker.

"B115mp3" submitted October 23, 2013

By terry u in port st. lucie, FL
Music Style: Classic rock, country & blues
Overall: It's great!!!

"The Best I've ever used!!!" submitted August 14, 2014

By Adam W in sunnyvale, CA
Musical Background: I'm a music producer and dj
Music Style: R&b , jazz and hip hop
Overall: I will simply say this... Every good review you've read about these are true!!!!.... I just got mines and I am like a kid on Christmas! !!..These are the truth!!!

When you call, mention priority code 16K9-QK5Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976