When you call, mention priority code 15Z3-T4K0

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B115D Eurolive

Outfit your venue, rehearsal space, or mobile PA rig with Eurolive B115D loudspeakers. There's even a USB port for a Behringer Ultralink wireless receiver.

"Thaes speakers really pack a punch!" submitted April 20, 2014

By Terry Kilpatrick II in Cheyenne, WY
Overall
Musical Background: I have been a guitarist/ bassist since '87. I was with my last band for over 20 years.
Music Style: Celtic, Rock
Overall: I have had a set of these speakers for about four months and liked them so much, I bought a second set. I do A/V services all over the state and am switching over to powered speakers because I am tired of hauling amp racks into my smaller venues. One thing I really find interesting about these powered speakers is they actually weigh less than the passive speakers I was lifting up on speaker stands, and sound better. There is plenty of bottom-end punch and the high drivers are crystal clear. I also like the ability to daisy-chain them together…via XLR out mix (of two channels) from each speaker which makes it easy to add more speakers as needed. I wish I would I would have had these when I was a performing musician doing an average sized bar.

"B115D SPEAKERS" submitted December 1, 2012

By DOM L in DALLAS, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I HAVE BEEN PERFORMING PROFESSIONALLY FOR 47 YEARS, AND PLAY MANY INSTRUMENTS.
Music Style: COUNTRY, AND SOME OLDIES
Overall: I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE OF THESE SPEAKERS. THEY ARE LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT. THEY ARE POWERFUL AND THE VALUE IS AWESOME.

"Great performance at an unbelievable value." submitted September 8, 2012

By Robert Marioni in Lantana, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Professional KJ/DJ for 10 years.
Music Style: Blues, Rock, R&B, Country
Overall: I bought these speakers after being satisfied with the B212Ds I've been using for may karaoke shows for the past two years. I was looking for 15s and was going to get the B215Ds but I decided to go with the B115Ds because of the 1000 watts of power. I an ecstatic with the sound! The sound as clear as my friends more expensive QSCs. Everyone who comes to my shows tell me my sound is off the charts compared to the other shows they go to. Great sound for a fantastic price.

"perfect for the solo acoustic act." submitted September 27, 2014

By brandon Stanley in Indianapolis, IN
Musical Background: endorsing artist for Morgan Monroe fine musical instruments
Music Style: Blues, folk,
Overall: Ok so I bought mine about a year and a half ago and honestly couldn't be happier. This thing has much power. Sounds clean and delivers. I'm a solo acoustic act from Indianapolis and an endorsed artist. Sometimes I like to bring in my buddy to play his keyboard and hook him up as well. My setup is 2x B115D powered speakers and a makie profx12.

"Buy the B215D" submitted August 27, 2012

By Mile D in Boston, MA
Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Music Style: Caribbean
Sound: I own a pair of the http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHB215D (Behringer 215D 550 watt) So I paired one of each the moment It arrived in the door. I was expecting the B115D because it is a 1000 watt to handle much better than the 215D, but to my surprise they Both started to clip right around the same volume level. with the volume and eq leveled out @ 12:00. If it was a true thousand watt, It would be able to drive harder before Clipping. Feature: I like the fact that you can use various audio cables on this item. Do not like the fact that you cannot stack them. Ease of Use: Plug and Play, what else can you ask for. Quality: lighter than the B215D, I think because it is lighter it loses quality. The horns on the B215D sounds cleaner than the B115D. overall it is reliable. Value: Great Price For the Speaker, but ask yourself a question, why does the B215D 550 Watt cost more than the B115D? the B215D is a better speaker, so get the B215D 550 watt, that’s just my opinion. Manufacturer Support: No The Wow Factor: Its an ok speaker. Overall: first of all Thank you zZounds for your fast processing and shipping. Now to get down to the review. I do not believe this speaker to be a true 1000 watt item. I am going to keep the one that I have but I will NOT purchase another. Get the B215D 550 watt that’s just my opinion.
33 of 36 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Light and Powerful" submitted March 3, 2014

By Scott M in ANTIOCH, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have played in bands of all types through the 80s and 90s, Now I DJ/KJ/MC
Music Style: All types. Work in clubs, bars, outdoors events.
Overall: I just got a set of these a few weeks ago. They sound great with vocals and DJ Music. I DJ and KJ as well as MC Events, and I am so glad that i chose these. My Friends convinced me to add the Behringer B1800D PRO Eurolive Active Subwoofer, which I am glad i did. This helped with he lows and performance of my mains. If you a KJ I would suggest adding the sub! Last speakers i had were heavy these can be throw up with 1 hand!

"its an excellent product" submitted September 13, 2013

By jean diems jean francois in 274 arcadia ave, NY
Musical Background: yes
Music Style: hip hop haitian music
Overall: the quality of the sound is great no matter how high you raise the volume and its very easy to use for the money its well worth it.

"revsounddj" submitted May 22, 2013

By Eric Fick in Coshocton, OH
Musical Background: D.J.
Music Style: All Types of music.
Overall: one of the best buys best sound i herd in a powered speaker i got 4 and looking to buy more.

"good product" submitted September 24, 2014

Musical Background: Dj
Music Style: all genres
Overall: i love this speakers sound good great buy. did a party a wedding a bbq and everybody kept saying how the sound system sounded. i think i made the right choice can't go wrong with this.

"Little Beast Of Speakers & A Great Value" submitted June 17, 2014

By Daniel Adamez in BEEVILLE, TX
Musical Background: DJ For Over 20 years
Music Style: Tejano, Hip Hop, Country & Oldies
Overall: These Speakers have an awesome sound and well worth the money.. 10 of 10 from.. Just might have to get a couple more...

"Behringer B115D Eurolive Powered Speaker" submitted February 16, 2014

By Juan Cardona in Sellersville, PA
Music Style: Everything
Overall: Excellent

"Ok Speakers" submitted October 16, 2013

By Michael G in Lilburn, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I dj, produce, mix and master, as well as I play guitar, drums, piano, bass, and cello.
Music Style: Electronic, rock, metal, hip hop, and acoustic.
Overall: Ok sound quality for cheaper active speakers.

"Dissatisfied customer" submitted September 10, 2012

By Robert Bowden
Overall
Musical Background: I've been always had love for music, But just started DJing about a month ago
Music Style: Old school hip hop and r&b
Overall: I recently purchase the B115D power speakers by Behringer about 29 days ago and the went out while DJing at a house party last night.

When you call, mention priority code 15Z3-T4K0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976