When you call, mention priority code 15G4-6W8G

Rating and Reviews: Behringer AT108 Amplifier

The Behringer AT108 Ultracoustic is a solid amp for acoustic guitars. The Behringer AT108 also has an XLR input, for plugging in a microphone.

"Great Amp Great Price !" submitted June 19, 2010

Music Style: Folk - Old Time
Sound: The sound of this Amp is fine. You dont have any efx but you know that when you buy it. It is a great small amp for practice or could even be used for small gigs.I have ran a small reverb unit on the Mic and it sounds great.Th guitar side is very easy to zoom in if you have a decent preamp on your guitar. Feature: The Low-Mid-High Eq work exceptionaly well on this unit. but they work simualtanesley on both channels. Ease of Use: Plug in tweek EQ and Play. Quality: This amp is made very well. And for the price the quality is great. Value: You can not go wrong with this amp, if you are looking for a small pratice amp or something to just sit around the house to pick and sing on. The quality of this amp is the same quality as amps costing 5 times as much. I have only bought a few Behringer products, but everyone I bought was worth what I paid for them. If you are looking for a $600.00 amp sound then buy a $600.00 amp. But this amp is as good as a lot of amps in the $150.00 to $250.00 price range. Manufacturer Support: Never needed
26 of 28 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Gr8 Product at a Gr8 Price......." submitted November 3, 2009

By a customer from juno.com
Musical Background: Newbie, cant play yet
Music Style: Country/Blues
Sound: I had just purchased a used Dobro from a gentleman and he called me the next day and told me about this amp. He has played for 50 years and he thought it might be a good buy. I purchased it and didnt even know what I was looking for, but have to say it makes my resophonic sound of quality that I am really impressed with. Sound is great and even plugging in the mike while playing was great. I have to say I am very very happy with this unit. I am a newbie at this, but I am an old man and know what sounds good. Feature: Everything I tried was great Ease of Use: I dont know what interface intuitive is, but it sounds great. Quality: Good looking quality cabinet to me. Value: I paid $69.00 for this and was thinking about buying a used one for $89.00 This was a much better buy. The Wow Factor: It is an amp, what does sex appeal have to do with a square box sitting on a table. Overall: I will have to wait and see
26 of 28 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"First Amplifier" submitted October 2, 2013

By Nelson J in Roxboro, NC
Musical Background: Guitar, have been playing more than 20 yrs
Music Style: Rock, folk, blues
Overall: Bought the Behringer AT108 Ultracoustic Acoustic Guitar Amplifier (15 Watts 8) to match up with my new Martin. Not a professional for sure so was looking for something small that I could lug around. This amp is perfect. The sound is great and more powerful than I would have guessed.

"sweet little amp." submitted March 5, 2014

By john m in Ashland, OR
Musical Background: beginner to ukulele
Music Style: blues folk rock
Overall: I use this for Ukulele(s) both acoustic and electric. The sound is surprisingly clean compared to my Vox Mini 5 with much less amp noise. I use a Hall of Fame Reverb pedal with it and get some really sweet sounds. I highly recommend this amp. Just wish it was also battery powered.

"GREAT!!!!" submitted January 15, 2011

Musical Background: Just learning
Music Style: Buzzing chords, laughs
Sound: I'm an oldie just learning the guitar, but this amp really sounds good. I did some listening at my local music store and in my opinion, the Beringer AT108 Acoustic Guitar Amp sounds as good or even better than those costing 2 or 3 times as much. Ir's a MUST BUY if your in the market for a small amp. W Drees Manufacturer Support: I haven't had a need for support as yet.

"Small Amp" submitted December 31, 2013

Overall
Overall: Excellent sound. Very portable. Great sound.

When you call, mention priority code 15G4-6W8G. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976