When you call, mention priority code 12FY-JL97

Rating and Reviews: Behringer AM400 Pedal

Get that full-bodied acoustic sound without having to switch guitars. This pedal delivers simulated standard, large, piezo and bright acoustic tones.

Overall

"Amazing! I am very happy with this pedal. It really makes my electric sound like an accoustic." submitted August 17, 2012

By Richard Perryman in Cape Girardeau, MO
Musical Background: Been playing 38 years
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Christian Rock, Southern Rock
Overall: The Behringer pedals kind of have a reputation for being the walmart/kmart brand. But this pedal does an amazing job. I previously owned the Boss Acoustic simulator but I was not happy with it so I returned. I took a chance and bought the Behringer accoustic simulator and it works great. You do have to play with the settings to get the desired sound. And I strongly recommend using a single coil pickup. My humbuckers sound ok, but a single coil really works. Actually I have an Epiphone ES339 that allows you to turn the humbucker into a single coil. I am really happy with this purchase. There is a very slight hiss when you strum, so I just turn on my noise gate. I have no problem using this pedal on a gig even without the noisegate. Behringer did a great job on this accoustic simulator. And just for reference I'm playing thru a Marshall Haze 40 tube amp. I have not tried it thru a solid state amp yet.

"Simply Amazing" submitted March 12, 2014

By Michael M in West Covina, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've played guitar for 30 years but have yet to play on a really huge stage.
Music Style: Alternative, Metal, Progressive Ska, Reggae,.. I do it all baby!
Overall: I've wanted an acoustic modeler for a long time but wouldn't afford the version made by a company of a well respected name. I took my chance with this one it blew me away. It's just like you're playing an acoustic guitar. It sounds great and with it's own built in reverb it sounds amazing. Not only does it make your guitar sound acoustic, you can also tweak the settings lightly so it gives your clean channel a nice crispy flavor. I'm blown away by this. The quality isn't exactly cheap but you should take extra care of Behringer pedals. Especially when replacing the battery. If you're extra careful you shouldn't run into any problems. I bought this item as a scratch and dent product but there was absolutely nothing wrong with the item at all.

"it does what it is supposed to do relatively speaking" submitted July 1, 2012

By thomas benton in hialeah, FL
Overall
Musical Background: its a long story,maybe I'll write a book,but then again who cares,a little humor there.
Music Style: anything that was written by someone other than me.
Overall: i once upon a time 4-6 guitars,electrics,acoustics,solid bodys.semi hollows.etc blah.blah.this pedal will take your 100.00 plus plus and will achieve a sound of acoustic guitar,a good cheap guitar.which is all i want to do.its fun and sounds like a acoustic guitar.having said this ,for the money its just a toy.It will not replace a decent guitar.i have to disconnect the pedal and re-hook to shut it off,so it most likely than not , I won't use it or very little in a show.also it makes your guitar what ever its is,makes it harder to play.I'm surprised that it work at all,because 40.00 does not buy much anymore.If your planning to do any serious acoustic songs than you need a decent guitar.that said,this is not a corner cutter,its a toy it does what its was design to do.Well that it see ya tom benton

"Pedal Rock but needs to be set up correclty" submitted December 16, 2010

Musical Background: 15
Sound: Sounds great but need to work on the set up of the pedal. They way I got a good sound is. I pick several accoustic songs that I like and I burned them on a cd. I playied these song thru my pa and dialed in the pedal to match that sound. Feature: nice reverb, and the rotary selector is of accoutic guitars are nice. It goes from a deep accoustic sound to a terible sound. This is cool because adjust this dail to match what will sound best out of your amp. Then use the remain knob's to dial in the sound Ease of Use: It is all in the set up of the pedal run it the way the want you to using it into a pa no problem but run it to an amp needs so work. Quality: good petal for the proce Value: great half the price of the Boss Manufacturer Support: don't know Overall: I own this pedal. I really like it. I can really dial in a good acoustic sound. There is a problem though. It is all it the set up of the pedal. Run the way it is suggested, running a line to the Pa you will get a good accoustic sound but if you run to a amp not so much. Personally, I didn't want it to go to a pa its a pain so I ran it to my amp but I had to do some figuring out. I thought I could run a separate line to my amp and using a "T" into the line in jack of the amp. So two lines comes from my board one for the accoutic pedal and another line for the other pedal chain. Didn't work killed the sound. So I ran the accoutic pedal into a Boss line selector which enalbe me to run the accoustic pedal correctly one line into the main feed of the pedal and using the correct line out. These lines then were feeded into the line selector and I just click on the pedal and it add it to the chain. You see all the sound comes out of the line out that goes to the pa if you using the other line you lose the integraty of the pedal. What is also nice I am able to turn the master all the way up on the acoustic pedal so I am getting the most sound out of it with all feedback cause it is going to the Boss selector pedal which controls the amount of signal in the pedal chain.

When you call, mention priority code 12FY-JL97. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976