When you call, mention priority code 16H6-KJHL

Rating and Reviews: Behringer ACX900 Amp

Don't settle for an amp that changes the sound of your acoustic. This amp features two 8-inch speakers that faithfully reproduce your guitar's natural tones.

"Great Acoustic Amp for the Price." submitted May 15, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: 44 Years of Guitar Experience.
Music Style: Prefer Rock
Sound: Smooth, rich, full bodied, like a great cup of coffee! Very satisfying. I tried out Fender, Hartke, Roland, Marshall, and Behringer. The Behringer was the most bang for the buck. It does not feedback. It is clean if you want it and down and dirty if you want that. Solid, well made. Comes with metal dual control footswitch. The fx are there and all have perceptable differences. You will thoroughly enjoy this amp. I use it in my bedroom only, but it is rugged enough to take on the road. Feature: Dual Purpose metal well made stays where you put it foot switch. Ease of Use: Dial up your sound in a flash. Quality: Very nice solid construction. Not flimsy in the least. Good Speakers. Value: I did a lot of research and I don't think you can buy more amp for the money. Manufacturer Support: Have not needed it. The Wow Factor: Looks as good as a speckled pup under the hen house! Overall: Seems like it will last as long as my 24 year old Stereo Chorus 400.

"If you play acoustic music, buy this amp!" submitted August 4, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: recreational ( forty years)
Music Style: My music encompasses all styles. Some tunes have everything in them.
Sound: I've wanted a behringer amp for quite a few years. I recently made a trip to R.I. and looked at another brand and was dissapointed. I came home and found the behringer ACX900 online, and bought it. I have never been more pleased with the sound and the effect sections with any other amp (Fender, Marshall, etc.). The bang for my buck was huge! Beyond a doubt, the best acoustic amp I've ever played through. I use a multi effect stomp box on one channel and on the other I use a staight jack and can get four different sounds with one guitar. It's really cool! Feature: The amp comes with a two button controller with a very long cord. It's all the amp needs. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had any probs yet. But registration and email corresponces were quick. The Wow Factor: A friend of mine thought it was an old amp that really sounded great. WhenI told him it was brand new, he didn't believe me and I had to show him the invoice. It has a brown vinyl cover that looks like aged leather. Overall: Many years! I do want to get a couple of cabs to expand the stereo effect. I mainly bought it because the price was too low . The unit was marked down due to cosmetics. I haven't seen any blemishes at all. If stolen, I would replace it wit the same model. I haven't gone all the way with this amp to say what I don't like yet, give me a couple years. Ha! Ha!
27 of 28 people (96.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"If you don't have $600 and need a pa and and amp you can't go wrong." submitted March 29, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: profession, now recording amateur musicteacher and other work
Music Style: experimental
Sound: The sound is good for 2 x 8" of these special Bugera speakers the Back is fully enclosed which is a plus for pushing the amp beside you or behide. I experimented in the studio. and Found I could Play with the amp on a stand facing me with the guitar and mic plugged in with effects and with good volume to practice and not feed back using the feedback control. Out front I could get enough volume to play a coffee house with the amp alone using the amp for the PA also. small , light weight and with separate effects for vocals and a foot pedal to control each makes it a snap! The range and dept of the effects were far more reaching that I expected. The back of the amp has plenty of pedal inputs and send plugs for recording DI's and such. Feature: The foot switch is METAL tough and with about 18feet of good cable. All the features is what you will and should be looking for in an acoustic guitar especially the antifeedback control if you use harp it would be a great tool although most harp players use tube amps, they could use a pedal to boost it and use the effects for a better sound. Ease of Use: It is so easy I just cut the little picture out of the sound effects and put it on my stand every thing else it intuitive. a 5th grader could use it. It takes longer to unbox it that it does to connect it and use it. Quality: Good quality Look. metal corner protecters, covering looks good. For the price you would have to go about 600 green backs in a major brand and I trialed those and the speakers are really back. The speakers in this amp does not load up with the bass and flap out. It can take the power. Value: Value packed as far as I am concerned, I been playing 44 years. I use all types of equipment from vintage tube to so good stuff. Manufacturer Support: Not yet, but I've been using the Behringer 60 watt bass amp in my studio for 5 years and it gets used for Key boards and bass a lot, no issues. The Wow Factor: Based on the way the product looks it has great look and I am not ashamed to put it on stage like some of the Black mechanical techno. Bolt edged looking junk. It has a nice eye appeal. Overall: I will use it and recommend it , get another for a back up if it gets on the road.
50 of 52 people (96.15%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"A Gem from heaven." submitted April 17, 2008

By a customer from mastertex.com
Overall
Musical Background: Hobbyist guitarist for the last 28 years.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country & Pop.
Sound: I found the sound of this amp very clean, clear and natural. The sound quality is simply superb if you are using this amp for acoustic guitars & I even used it for my 12-stirng guitar with a Seymour Duncan Woody pickup arrangement & it sound brilliant. The on board effects are again very impressive & I like especially the Reverb, Delay & Chorus effects a lot. The Flange & Tremolo effects are slighly weak but I never used them as these are probably not being widely used for acoustic instruments. The reverb effects are one of the best I ever listened, you can say the quality seems equal to Boss RV-5. Delay effects are very useable and very natural and short-delays respond very well with your playing. Chorus effect is very lush and powerful. I played my guitar by switching off all the effects and it sounds very natural without any noise. I used it in some live situations & i found it very good. Equalizer is again very effective for shaping your desirable sound. The output power is quite enough for small size live situations but you can hook it up with a PA mixer with all the necessary connections available at its back panel which is a great plus point of this amp. I think if you really want to enjoy with the full potential of this amplifier then you should use a good quality electric acoustic guitar like I am using the Ovation Celebrity CS-257. You should better place it in a tilted position for better sound projection to audience. Feature: This amp comes with a very well made foot switch. This amp is full of features and I personally like the Feedback detection & Reverb/Chours/Delay features very much. The design & overall look of this amp is very impressive and looks like a very expensive amplifier. The vinyl covering color is very pleasing and looks a lot like pure leather. The golden color front & rear panels & protective corners are again very cool features indeed. Yes I do agree that the volume knobs looks a little weak. Ease of Use: Very easy amplifier as far its operation is concerned. The operating manual is very well printed and mentioned all the necessary points and details. I have used four different guitars on this amp and its responds very well even with a solid body electric guitar. Quality: The manufacturing quality is again very good. I did not like the noise it produces while switching off the amp. One or two equalizer's sliders LCD sometime start to flicker and by tapping lightly they become okay. Apart from these two minor faults all is very well made. I think this amp is cosmetic wise is superb but a little sensitive as far as sturdiness is concerned. However I am a very keen care taker of my equipment so no problem for me. Value: I found this amplfier very worthful. Manufacturer Support: I have a chance to dealt with the company. Two years back I was trying to book this amp with their authorized dealer in Pakistan but the dealer was not booking the order and playing tricks with me. So I reported Behringer sales department and they verified my complaint reports and put observaiton on the dealer. On verification, they finally kicked out the unscrupulous dealer from their list and arranged a supplier for me in my country to supply my desired equipments. Now I am proud to say that I and one friend of mine is now the owners of their Ultracoustic amplifiers only with the kind help from Behringer Sales team. The Wow Factor: This is one of the sexiest amplifier I have ever seen. Very beautifully made. It has a very aesthetic touch and finishing is just superb. The different parts color scheme is matchless and I simply fell in love with this amplifier. My friends are crazy with the brilliant looks of this amp. Futhermore its LCD red color lights are like diamonds glowing on a chunk of gold. Simply superb. Overall: Overall this amp is a great addition to my gears rig. No I would never replace it as it completely fulfills my requirements. If this amp is stolen I would buy it again but I will select the higher model because probably I want more power. I like most about it is the beautiful design & sound quality. There is nothing whatsoever in it to my least liking.
25 of 27 people (92.59%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Behringer ACX900" submitted October 23, 2012

By Dennis C in Warwick, RI
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar & Drums...mostly jam at home.
Music Style: Soft rock and country
Overall: Great amp. I was going to replace my guitar until I put it through this amp. Great sound!

"Great Product, Fast shipping!" submitted April 23, 2012

By Daniel M in Conshohocken, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Jam at home -10 years exp.
Music Style: acoustic -all kinds
Overall: ZZounds is a great site. The product was exactly as described and shipped in less time than expected. I am very satisfied with this product and their service.

"Behringer ACX900 Ultracoustic Amplifier" submitted October 2, 2014

By Ken B in Mosca, CO
Musical Background: Both.... over 20 years
Music Style: All kinds
Overall: Is a good amp. Plays nicely for coffee houses... I haven't tried it hooked up to a pa yet. I have a nice shure mic that it plays well with and of course a Martin Guitar doesn't hurt.

"Sound Ok, but crappy quality and support...all you need is good luck" submitted November 26, 2008

Overall
Sound: Sound clearity is OK. The Volume is good enough to cover mid size hall. Feature: Multi Foot pedal is ok. Effect Knob is not good at all. You turned it, but you don't feel where it select. Ease of Use: If you are not stupid, you can do it. Quality: Worst quality I have ever experienced. The reason why I purchased this because it has second channel with mic xlr. The second channel gain control is crapped out within couple of months. Value: Sound and its volume is ok. Quality and its support is crap. mini mini moni mo~ Manufacturer Support: If you are a low tempo guy/gal, probably you can deal with it. However, if you are not, this company has crappy support. I called for warranty repair, they said I have to do it on-line. I did on-line submission for the warranty repair, I have to wait 48 hours, and I am still waiting. Oh, one more thing, if you want to call to resolve to problem, good luck~!. They said they only have two person avavilable for dealing customer warranty, and it looks like they are getting lots of calls for bad product.

Behringer ACX900 Amp Customer Review submitted September 5, 2006

By a customer from chartermi.net
Musical Background: hobbysit
Music Style: blues/jaxx fingerstyle
Sound: I owned a ACX 1000 behringer before this, and the 1800 is so much better, it's like night & day. Behringer really did a good job of taking out the noise which was the big complaint of the ACX1000. The sound is so much cleaner. Quality: Too early to tell about reliability, but it sure is pertty. Value: You can get much more expensive acoustic amps, but dollar for dollar it's the best I've heard.

When you call, mention priority code 16H6-KJHL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976