When you call, mention priority code 15ZH-HX97

Rating and Reviews: Behringer ACX450 Amp

The Behringer ACX450 is a great amp for stage performance. With ample connectivity and a Bugera-designed speaker, the Behringer ACX450 is a great deal.

"Highly Recommended" submitted December 28, 2010

Musical Background: active weekend performer
Music Style: country folk, rock, ballads
Sound: For an inexpensive (got it for under $200) amp, this unit is ideal for small bars and solo/duo acts. Feature: Comes with a foot pedal. Would like to have an external speaker/monitor output jack, but can get along without it. Also would like to have another 1/4-inch input for mic and XLR input for guitar, just in case. Ease of Use: Use is intuitive, but the actual sound effects take some fiddling to figure out. But that's what practice is for. Quality: Appears very well made, solid, good professional appearance, solid sound. Actually would like a little more power, but that's why they make bigger, higher wattage amps. This is fine for small to medium size venues. Value: A good value. Manufacturer Support: No contact with company, but the amp appears very well made. Use is pretty intuitive, so no need to call for detailed instruction. The Wow Factor: Very good, compact, decent weight and good variety of sound effects plus power. Overall: It's a keeper.

"Big things come in small packages!" submitted December 21, 2009

Musical Background: playing forty years
Music Style: country ,oldies rock,blues and bluegrass
Sound: This is a very versatile little amp that also packs a good punch! I was surprised when i first used it even after reading all the good reviews. Feature: Are you kidding? How Behringer can create an amo this versatile for the low price they charge is a wonder! Ease of Use: So much in one small amp! Very easy and user friendly to use too! Quality: Quality seems excellent and the weight is perfect for home use or when you need to take it somewhere else to use. Value: No other's come close to this amp and especially at this low cost..I have paid triple for lesser amps.A whole lot of work went into this one and it shows. Manufacturer Support: I just bought it and haven't had a need for support ,but apparently Behringer takes their product seriously and i would expect their support would be the same. The Wow Factor: So dark and hot..i like it a lot..(would hug it,but never kiss it) ;). Overall: My search is over...'nuf sed'

"Fiddlin' Phil" submitted August 10, 2009

By a customer from beeline-online.net
Music Style: bluegrass, country, gospel
Sound: I never thought I'd find an amp that would sound as good as my 20 year old Trace Elliot TA50R. The TA hums so much that I can no longer use it. I play either Zeta electric violin or old Barcus Berry fiddle thru my new Behringer and it sounds "right". The other side I plug in mic to do some "relief singing" for my band. I use just the 1st reverb setting and it sounds fine. Feature: The Behringer has all the features I need for bluegrass,country,gospel fiddle application. Ease of Use: I get some nasty low frequency scratching sounds from the bow going across the bridge, perpendicular to the strings. The analogue equalizer can pretty much eliminated this wolftone. The "knobs" are usuer friendly and intuitive for us attention deficit musicians! Quality: The Behringer appears to be very well made. It has that decades old German engineering tradition that I've found in German scientific equiptment. Value: The Behringer's price tag shocked me. I could not believe I was getting the sound I wanted from such an inexpensive amp. Nor could I believe the low price for such a well built machine. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to deal with the company. The Wow Factor: Well, it looks very professional and neat and "humble". I bought a nice looking black vinal cover on line for $40 and it looks fine. Overall: I won't be looking for another amp until this one starts humming! (Why do old amps hum? How come nobody can eliminate the hum?)

"Solid Amp For The Price" submitted April 25, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: Play guitar, semi-professional. Have played for about 22 years.
Overall: Have not had it long, but this is a great little amp. It packs a pretty big sound and travels very easily. I bought it "blemished", but can honestly not see anything wrong with it, cosmetically or sound-wise. I have not had a need for manufacturer support, but it was required to put a rating, which is why it is "middle-of-the-road". ;-)

"So much More than I expected" submitted April 29, 2014

By skipper skarpa
Musical Background: singing and playing for 49 years
Music Style: Country pop Folk
Overall: Behringer ACX450 Ultracoustic Amplifier is one great amp for the price

"Patman Blue" submitted June 20, 2008

Music Style: various
Sound: For the money, you can't beat it. This is the 3rd Behringer amp I've owned and I must say...it's outstanding. The quality constructionv keeps the user in mind. My acoustic electric sounds great using this amp. Feature: With most amps that have a foot switch, you pay extra. This one comes included in the price. Ease of Use: Simple and straight usage. No gimmicks. Just plug and play and set your sound variations. Quality: Behringer has always been on the top of my list. I've never been disappointed. They're right up there with Fender, Marshall and the others. The Wow Factor: Acoustic amps are a lot different from other amps. And I noticed the difference right away. But I wouldn't hesitate to plug my electric guitar into this and wail away.
46 of 52 people (88.46%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"BIG things come in small packages" submitted January 17, 2012

By Johnny G in Grand Haven, MI
Overall
Musical Background: 47 years, 12 string Acoustic & Electric Guitars, Play Professionally and at Home
Music Style: Folk, Folk Rock
Overall: First of all when it arrived I was shocked at how small it was. But I soon changed my mind after plugging my '84 Martin D-12-28 with after marked LR Baggs LB12 Electronics into it. I thought how could only 45 watts be so dynamic? And believe me you won't get a double hernia lugging this pup around. I familiarized myself with the owners manual briefly and then proceeded to check out the F/X's. Not bad not bad at all. Very nice Chorus effect built in. And I really like the built in Feedback Control on the amp. But what I liked most about the amp is that each channel you can tweak it the way you want separately from guitar and vocal. I did notice that the vocal section one must bring up the volume just a notch to get it to be of equal volume with your guitar. But that is a something minor. I would say this is the answer to all cofffee house players who need to tone down in smaller venues such as that. I have a Genz-Benz Shenandoah 100 Acoustic Guitar amp and believe me 100 watts can get you into trouble very easily in small venues such as coffee houses. This is the amp to answer you problem in that area. I will still use my GB but for larger venues. Set up and ready to play with this amp was a snap. I don't see how Behringer can build such a quality product and you don't have to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay for their equipment. In conclusion here, I would say Behringer hit the 3-2 pitch with the bases loaded with two outs right out of the park. I don't think the ball has landed yet. Buy this amp and be a happy camper for a long time to come.

When you call, mention priority code 15ZH-HX97. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976