When you call, mention priority code 158K-KQ7B

Rating and Reviews: B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock

Wreak havoc on your enemies' ears with this BC Rich Revenge Warlock electric guitar. It features an outlandish body style and BDSM humbucker pickups.

"Not bad for the price" submitted April 2, 2012

By Chris K in Minco, OK
Overall
Musical Background: I have played for 40 years,guitar,bass & drums & drum machine
Music Style: Iron Maiden Style metal
Overall: I bought this guitar for my wife and thought I'd have to change out the pickups and capacitor and install new potentiometers and push back tinned wiring to make it sound like all my other guitars do, but this guitar came with Duncan Designed humbuckers and setup right out of the box(highly unusual) LOL. So I decided to plug it in and see what it sounded like To my surprise...it sounded great,frets are level, I restrung it with Daddario 9's & 42's bought a coffin case for it and tied a bow around it. It's great.

"the second revenge is sweet" submitted June 2, 2012

By mark russo in buffalo, NY
Musical Background: play in local band,studio muician,2 cds,solo performer
Music Style: classic rock and metal,psychedelic,melodramatic
Overall: for years i have raved about the bc rich line of guitars.i think they are modern thinking and unafraid to show it.the radical body designs,the body art collection,the fact that they give you a good bang for your buck.i find them comfortable to play and generally achieve tonal satisfaction.they can really shred.this is the 3rd or 4th warlock i've owned ,and the second revenge.my white one is less than a year old.i buy what i like,and generally pay for it.but bc rich has such nice playing stuff that sometimes you can't pass it up.i bought this one because of the color,i also like the widow headstock on a warlock.i am currently involved in a love affair with the "X" bodied guitar.i own a couple of the competitors models ,but always like to play the warlock.i watched a kiss,and a ronnie james dio dvd ,and paul stanley was playing an eagle,so i bought one.vivian campbell had an all white warlock,and it blew the roof off,so i bought one.i like how fst the neck is,it fits well and it gives me the confidence to show off.i have 2 eb/mm petruccis,2 PRS custom 24's,and a host of others.i play what i want to play on any given night.if i spent 3000.00 dollars ,or 300.00 dollars .my equipment is good so the guitars always sound great.weight and balance are key concerns for me,and i have always preffered a lighter weight guitar,the warlock is a perfect fit.i own 4 LP's,and i seldom play them because of the weight.i love to create tone monsters by switching pick-ups,strings,and internal wiring.i have never torn apart a bc rich.my next acquisition will be the joey jordison blood spatter warlock,and am thinking about doing so as soon as i finish up here.overall i am happy with the revenge series,but my favorite rich is the bich.as with all the bc rich's i own i truly love to play them.the necks are so fast,and the crunches,sustains,and clean tones never let me down.

"zzounds.com ROCKS!!!!!!!!" submitted April 2, 2012

By MIchael L in Pekin, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I am a beginner guitarist using Rocksmith to learn and LOVING IT!!!!!!
Music Style: I am definitely an '80's hair metal guy but do enjoy virtually all genre's of music. Yngwie Malmsteen Rocks!!!!
Overall: What an awesome transaction!! I was able to get my guitar and make payments on it so I can actually PLAY it now while paying it off. I cannot believe the price on this!!! I found other sites that had this same guitar for much, much more!!! Everything was smooth with enough emails to keep me informed without being too many to bug (you know the retailers who do that). I would ONLY buy from someone else if zzounds.com didn't have what I was looking for otherwise, I will always buy from them!!!!! *** I actually have NOT had to use manufacturer support, BUT it was required so just rated it in the middle. I really don't have a clue what the support is like as I haven't needed it and do not expect I will!

"Impressive!!" submitted March 12, 2014

By Robin B in Poyen, AR
Musical Background: 20 + years. guitar, bass, and drums
Music Style: Rock, Christian
Overall: Love this guitar! Looks mean and plays mean! Great sound! The only thing I would change is to put locking tuners on it.

""Extremely Satisfied Buyer"" submitted November 17, 2011

Musical Background: 10+ years
Music Style: Metal, Death Metal, Metalcore, Deathcore
Sound: The sound is incredible i couldnt ask for a better crunchier sound than this guitar bc rich has done it again Feature: Not many just standard volume and tone and pickup selector mine came with the alan wrench to adjust the neck with and a cable Ease of Use: its really easy to get that metal crunch that any metal guitarist uses but also that good clean sound as well Quality: the quality is ok the second day i had it i had to tighten up the tuning machine but other than that its ok Value: the value is excellent mine cost 299 cuz its purple but now the purple one is 249 Manufacturer Support: havent needed any The Wow Factor: The purple one is super sexy i get alot of comments on it from guys and girls alike but the shape of a warlock is sexy period!! Overall: i expect to have this guitar in my collection for a very long time im extremely satisfied

When you call, mention priority code 158K-KQ7B. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976