When you call, mention priority code 1757-1SM5

Rating and Reviews: BBE Two Timer Delay Pedal

Get 2 delays in one stompbox. Inspired by the Boss DM2 Delay, this pedal delivers warm, tape-like delay.

"GREAT analog delay!" submitted December 4, 2008

Overall
Sound: I get a wonderful lush, wet sound running it through the effects loop of my Harp Commander lll! I like the way it seems to affect only the tail end of my runs, when the mix is set to 70% dry! Subtle yet warm! You only notice it when it's not there! Being able to quickly switch between delay times is very useful onstage! All I have to "work" is the "repeat" knob. I bet it sounds fantastic for guitar, but it really makes my harp sound full and warm ... WAY BETTER THAN THE IBANEZ DE-7 that died after ten years and necessitated buying this pedal! Feature: While it would be nice to have separate settings for BOTH the delay time AND repeat rate ... the controls are damned-near idiot-proof and the pots have a very solid feel, as does the entire pedal. I can tweak the repeat rate with my hand, but it may be limiting to guitarists. This can be overcome by finding a repeat setting that works for BOTH time settings. Ease of Use: easy ... the pots have dramatic range! Yes, it is only 300ms, but I don't really need delays of more than that! The "bucket-brigade" delay decays nicely and consistently! The effect is VERY noticeable at 40% wet/dry mix ... discreet and tasteful at lower settings! Quality: Would take it on the road without hesitation! Built like a tank and HEAVY ... especially compared to Electro-Harmonix pedals. Value: I got it for $110 ... very worthwhile! The Wow Factor: It fulfills the need for a warm, analogue delay, as a thickening agent for my harp ... essential! The philandering dude on the cover-plate seems to be having a good time ... but it might be wise to keep it out of sight of your wife/girlfriend ... especially if late gigs are suspect! Overall: LOVE it!

"Decent Pedal" submitted May 9, 2012

By Joe B in Colts Neck, NJ
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 40 years, semi-pro in cover bands
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country-Blues
Overall: Good pedal, but I needed something more versatile, so I returned this one. If the product had separate mix and repeats for each channel, then I would have kept it. When playing live, I need to switch delay settings instantly and I couldn't really achieve that to the extent that is needed with is pedal.I'll have to spend twice the amount to get those features. It did appear to be well constructed and it produced good analog delay sounds. The pedal was a little noisy, but I'm finding that many are, especially when the effects are cranked up.

When you call, mention priority code 1757-1SM5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976