When you call, mention priority code 157M-QQH4

Rating and Reviews: BLUE Spark Microphone

This uniquely designed cardioid pattern solid-state mic churns out a wonderful and professional grade natural sound at an exceptional price.

"Great budget mic for the price!" submitted August 8, 2011

Overall
Sound: The Blue Spark was my first professional mic purchased and it has exceeded my expectations. It delivers a high quality sound for vocals or instruments. Ease of Use: It's very easy to use It came with everything you need right out of the box the only thing you need to buy is the cable to connect it. Quality: Excellent construction all metal (no cheap plastic) and beautiful design. Great package with a wood box. It's a Blue microphone at very affordable price I got mine at zZounds for a fantastic price! Value: Yes, this is a very professional microphone for the price, you can expend a lot more money for other brands that may no be much better than the Spark Manufacturer Support: No problems so far The Wow Factor: Great sex appeal! nice orange color beautiful box the look of the packaging is grand with a logo silk screened on the wooden box containing documentation plus the mic, a spider (shock) mount, and a pop screen with BLUE logo. Overall: AS I became more proficient with my recordings I would explore more microphones from the Blue company

"No Tease, No Blue Balls, This Product Delivers" submitted June 16, 2011

By a customer from me.com
Music Style: Folk, Alt Folk
Sound: Sexy and saucy. Great vocal mic, well built and sounds amazing! Innovative pop filter. Wish I could use it on stage cause it looks so damn good! Feature: Shock mount, innovative pop filter, storage box. Ease of Use: Plugged into my Apogee FireWire Duet. Seamless. Quality: The best for this price range. Value: Unbelievable price for quality Manufacturer Support: Never needed it The Wow Factor: It is a sexy piece of phantom poweredcass.

"spark condenser mic" submitted July 14, 2013

By Bob M
Musical Background: 35yrs jam at home/home recording studio
Music Style: country rock
Overall: I was looking for a mic for my in home recording studio, when I came across this one. I had read about the blue mics and wanted to try one, so I bought the spark, I put this mic in front of my acoustic guitar and what a sound! wow nice and clean with some warmth great sound. I had this mic plug into my mixer with no effect and all eqs set at zero, the guitar wasn't going through my amp. I did record bass going through an amp and again wow. I did also record acoustic guitar and drums at the same time, with the drums 2ft away from the mic, and the mic right in front of the guitar and it picked up the drums and bass with out any problems. I only got this mic yesterday and I was only trying out a few different instruments to record, a 12 string guitar was another one I recorded again wow, used 12 string, bass, in a recording using only spark and the sound was awesome. For the price and the sound you can get from this mic you can"t go wrong. I was recording off from a tascam 2488neo, again no effects added and eqs set at zero. I haven't had a chance to try this mic through my yamaha audio interface yet.

"Great Product by Blue!!!" submitted April 11, 2011

Musical Background: Artist, Performer, Audio Engineer and Producer
Music Style: "Hip Hop", "R&B", "Reggae", "Salsa", "Merengue", "Reggaeton", etc...
Sound: The sound that comes out of this Mic is pure clarity! This mic blows the G-Track usb mic, I previously used, out of the water. I love how you can the way the mic picks up vocals, by simply clicking a button. The Dynamic range, when the button is out, is incredible (when you have a nice, tight and quiet space to work out of). It does pick up some unwanted sonic waves if you don't have an isolated space to put the mic in. Lucky for those people there is a solution. Just click the button at the bottom of the mic in and you get a tighter more crisp sound. I actually use the button clicked in most of the time, even with my air tight vocal booth. Mostly because I make Hip Hop music and a dynamic range is really needed much. I use the button popped out for singers. Overall a great mic for great quality vocals and instruments. Feature: The mic is fantastic and I also think the pop filter that comes with looks amazing. However, I don't think the pop filter filters much at all. Due to the fact that it's soooo close to the mic. I also have a regular pop filter that I put about 5 inches in front of the Blue pop filter, which is what I would recommend to whoever buys this mic. I'm also not much of a fan of the shock mount. The mic looks way too fancy for the shock mount that it comes with. I feel like it takes away from the beauty of the mic ... but I guess to each his/her own :)... This mic does not come with any cables so make sure you order that along with your mic!!! Ease of Use: To get this mic to work all you'll need is an audio interface and a cable to connect the mic to your interface. This mic does not come with any cables so make sure you purchase that along with your mic. Now this is a great mic but to get a great sound out of it you don't want to use a weak interface. I run this off the focusrite DSP 24 with 2 award winning mic pre-amps ... so the sound I get out of my mic is incredible ... Think about that if you don't get the sound you're looking for... Quality: Product looks and feels sturdy ... chrome finish gives it that class A look ... I'm very impressed with Blue Mic's for this product ... great price for the value!!! Value: GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE!!!! Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed any support for this product but I did contact ZZounds reguarding the cables and they were very helpful in getting me all the info I needed... The Wow Factor: The mic itself and pop filter, I would grade an A+ is sex appeal... I took away a point for the cheap looking shock mount... Overall: I fell like the mic is amazing and a product that will be a part of my studio for many years to come.

"blue spark" submitted April 30, 2012

By marq m in macon, GA
Musical Background: home studio
Music Style: anything that sounds good. ALL!!!!
Overall: awesone mic big difference when i plugged it up vs. my at2020. it's like upgrading french fries at BK. one of the best low grade mics.

When you call, mention priority code 157M-QQH4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976