When you call, mention priority code 14XW-41JZ

Rating and Reviews: BLUE Encore-100 Vocal Mic

Capture clear, detailed, BLUE-quality vocals on stage for a surprisingly affordable price with the en-CORE 100 Dynamic Vocal Microphone.

"Blue 100 encorep" submitted November 25, 2012

By a customer from live.ca
Musical Background: Musician since age 10
Music Style: Electronic grunge, industrial
Overall: This mic is great in smaller venues, clubs, large bars etc... I used to use an SM58 until I found mine had been stolen right off the stage. The local long and Mcquade recommended the blue encore 100 instead of the 58. Bing someone who hates change I bought both but tried the 100. I loved it right away. It has the 58 sound but with added clarity in the highs mids and lows. I haven't dropped or punished it yet so I can't speak to its durability. It feels really solid though. The 58 is affectionately known as the hammer as its so strong, but I have a feeling the 100 is also going to have serious durability. In large venues, festivals etc.. I use a line 6 wireless, a practice I will continue. I hate cables, but using wireless, even digital in small places are a pain to get sounding right.mthe 100 sounded almost perfect right out of the box. Actually sounded better than the 58 (sorry shure I still love you) I think the 100 will become my regular smaller venue mic. 10/10

"Before you buy the 58, give this a look." submitted March 18, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician, Live Sound Engineer, Band Director
Music Style: Various
Sound: Sounds crisp, clear, and natural. 9 because I can only assume that there is a $5000 mic somewhere out there that's better than the encore-100 and the 10 rating is reserved for that. Feature: Built strong, comes with very durable carrying sleeve and sturdy clip. Ease of Use: Nothing confusing about plugging in an xlr. I use it straight through or into a voicelive system, sounds great both ways. Quality: Really nice cosmetically. Shiny metal mesh over a matte finish body with nice product logo in blue. Value: Got a fantastic price at zzounds. Sounds better than the 58 I bought this to replace, and costs less. I love the 58, but there is definitely a new kid in town. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Both a practical and a "want-it" appeal. Form and function. Overall: I will probably buy the Encore-200 next. It runs on phantom, so my guess is it is everything the 100 is but with more advanced circuitry.

BLUE Encore-100 Vocal Mic Customer Review submitted October 11, 2011

Musical Background: Engineer, musician, DJ
Music Style: Any that pays :P
Sound: 10 months of use, around 100 shows, used, abused, and broken. I purchased three EC100's to test them out and they are great if you use them correctly. Side by side VS a SM58 E100 has slightly more high end but EQ to taste E100 has ALOT more handling noise, that is the only real downside E100 requires a tiny bit more gain E100 looks cooler :P E100 rarely had any feedback issues even standing in front of 4000 watts of monitors without using any EQ at all. But... SM58 is a much tougher mic. My opinion is you can't go wrong with either but the SM58 is more likely to work after being dropped. I have to have 2 of my 3 EC100's repaired. But we abuse them, we drop them, we swing them, we throw them in mic case. We torture them. Feature: Features for the cost are great, in a pinch I have even used them to mic a cab. I have also used one in a studio to get some voice over work done. (The mic closet was locked and I happened to have an E100 in the truck) All in all it worked just fine. Ease of Use: With a lower end mixer you may need to use more gain. Quality: If you are careful to not drop it, there is no reason to be concerned. I have seen all three of mine dropped at least 5 times. 2 have had to go in for repair but again, don't drop them and you will be fine. Tell the vocalist to leave it on the stand and handling noise does not even matter.(Also cut all of the lows if you can) Value: I think the price is fair. Manufacturer Support: Support is OK, the repair process is easy enough. An email gets it done. The Wow Factor: Blue is really getting noticed because of looks, and in entertainment that does count for somthing. About every other show I get the "O nice mics" because they stand out. Overall: Again my only 2 complaints: Toughness- I can abuse an SM58 much much more. Handling noise- This makes live recording annoying but it can be mitigated with proper vocalist direction. Will I buy more? Probably, at this point my cost per show has been about $1.00 per microphone. The warrany covered all of my abuse except postage so really besides the 10 minutes required to set up the reapirs the cost is in line.

When you call, mention priority code 14XW-41JZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976