When you call, mention priority code 205-Z0VZ

Rating and Reviews: BLUE Dragonfly Mic

Capture female vocals, drum overheads, percussion, strings and more with Blue's famous Dragonfly. The clever built-in shock mount makes placement a breeze.

"FANTASTIC!!!!" submitted April 16, 2009

Musical Background: Many hats
Music Style: Rock/Country
Sound: Extremely silky mic with fantastic character. I highly recommend this microphone. I mainly use it for vox and accoustic instuments. Feature: Everything you need but the talent. Ease of Use: Truly easy to set up. Quality: What can you say about Blue products? Great quality. Value: I can't believe the mic sells at the price that it does. However, that was yet another deciding factor for my purchase. Manufacturer Support: Have not had a need. The Wow Factor: I have it!!!! Overall: I am getting at least two more of these mics. I expect to use them until I die.

"Excellent." submitted May 22, 2005

Musical Background: club owner, musician
Music Style: all
Sound: just compare it side by side to any other mic besides a tube mic and then compare prices. this one blows them away, on quality and price. Feature: excellent built in shock mount. Manufacturer Support: I agree with the others, blue always emails me back with help when I need it. The Wow Factor: It looks awesome too, but that doesn't help the sound.

"Great mic" submitted October 14, 2013

By Mauro M in Chicago, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I play keyboards, pianos, guitar, bass and percussion's . Been playing for 15 yrs .
Music Style: Ballad. Souls, Christian worship . ,
Overall: I like My microphones . I've used every good brand out there when it comes to mics. My favorite microphone for a smooth sound is at4050. I like it more than the neumanns. But the presence that the blue dragonfly has is incomparable . Clear , crisp and very enhancive to a regular voice . Fully recommend it to anyone that can afford it .

"Dragonfly: A MUST OWN MIC!" submitted June 24, 2003

Music Style: Ambient, Space music
Sound: This Mic has a wonderful silkiness and accuracy about it. Especially for wind instruments and hand percussion. Though I have yet to throw something at it that it didn't caprture exceptionally well. It out performed mics with a much larger price tag. Feature: Being a mic, it did not come with accessories, but the screws that are used to hold the diaphram in place after use are a good idea for extending the life of the mic. Also, the built-in shock mount is a really nice design idea and works very well for supporting the mic. Quality: Nice, tight design. solid where it needs to be, light where it doesnt. Value: Bottom line, for the money you pay you get 20x the mic! This is an outstanding piece of equipment. Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: Many people say that with a BLUE mic your paying for the name, which is true to some degree. the BLUE mics all have unique design and are very "collectable". Overall: Until i can afford a $2500.00 mic, the Dragonfly more the fits my needs for a great overall recording mic. Great, flat responce, wonderful range... not much more to be said.

"Affordable work of art that sounds as good as it looks!" submitted March 5, 2005

By a customer from treelady.com
Musical Background: Recording Engineer
Music Style: All - I record them.
Sound: When you find the right place for it, it's one of the best guitar amp mics you will EVER find. Feature: Integrated shock mount saves you from having to buy one. Head can be rotated many degrees for flexible placement. Quality: Please - B.L.U.E. makes their own screws! Let alone the grill quality, the box and contact quality, etc... Value: With the recent drop to the $800 range, this is a better value than when they first hit the market. Manufacturer Support: Who are these JERKS who put a "1" for customer support? Did you ever call B.L.U.E.??? You probably have a phone that say's Fisher Price on it, because I have the dog gone CELL numbers of some of the guys there in case I have problems. Try that with some of the other mic vendors - I dare you!

"OVERPRICED" submitted October 25, 2005

By a customer from xerox.com
Musical Background: singer
Sound: It's pretty good on electric guitars,but please don't think of using it on vocals. It's nasty on all the singers I've tried it on. Feature: no rolloff or attenuator Value: overpriced...I don't care if Blue makes their own screws! Overall: A mic priced at this level should work on vocals too!

When you call, mention priority code 205-Z0VZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449