When you call, mention priority code 1403-TKK5

Rating and Reviews: Avid Pro Tools 10

With 32-bit floating-point audio resolution, more Automatic Delay Compensation, and the Avid Channel Strip, Pro Tools 10 sets the standard even higher.

"Pro Tools 10" submitted September 24, 2012

By Patrick W in San Jacinto, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing the keys for over 10 years.
Music Style: Gospel, R&B and hip-hop
Overall: Excellent stand alone DAW with must have features in music production.

"Definately Makes the Difference!!!" submitted April 26, 2012

By Will Wicks in Detroit, MI
Overall
Musical Background: Owner of MLH Studios Inc. (produced, keyboardist, guitarist, rapper, engineer)
Music Style: Hip-Hop, RnB, Gospel and Reggaeton
Sound: Pristine Sound! even polishes the bs Feature: well its called PRO Tools for a reason, does require some experience to maximize the session. Only thing that erked me is the initial output phasing which I came to learn is only solvable with certain interfaces, so make sure your setup meets PT standards Ease of Use: if you have already mastered some sort of DAW already, its pretty simple to adjust Quality: superb, you can hear everything Value: pricey for new buyers like me but its worth it if your serious about music Manufacturer Support: no yet...hopefully it stays that way The Wow Factor: the sound had me at hello Overall: Ive always been a Cubase guy my whole career. I've had LE all the way up to 6. hands down Cubase works better for me for editing but never completely satisfied me on the mixing.mastering level. I was initially intimidated by Pro Tools (which contributed to my loyalty to Steinberg) but I figured I'd give PT one last shot with 10 and boy was I amazed! As soon as I inputted my material into the program I could already tell a difference. The clarity hightens, the dynamics warms and mellows yet you can still hear everything sound, if not better. And this is was before I put any effects in. This made mixing fun and easy which is great cause its generally tedious. And with the 32-bit Floating, I was able to take mastering to another level! Cubase wasn't ideally designed for mastering, so although I would get incredible mixes from it, mastering in that make the mixes loud but sloppy. I dont know what type of engine avid tossed in this thing but I can jack the volume up 8db over zero and wont get a single clip! Amazing. So amzing im considering blowing some heavy $$$ to get the HD|Native interface to living it up even more- Even after for years I would clown guys dropping thousands on digi setups.... but now I see why... A must have for any independent artists or studio trying to get their music matchable to the Industry leaders!
30 of 35 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Upgrade To Pro Tools 10" submitted September 27, 2012

By Daryl W in Herrin, IL
Overall
Musical Background: 47 years, acoustic and electric guitar 6 and 12 string, Bass, a little piano and keyboards.
Music Style: Oldies Rock, Country, Blues, Christian
Overall: I recently upgraded from PT 9 MP to PT 10. PT 10 is a great Daw with fantastic features. I am still learning PT and I have a ways to go to be good at it. I recommend that if you purchase this product that you also buy a good book on it. I also bought PT 10 Ignite which is a fantastic learning tool. I have purchased quite a few items from zZounds and I highly recommend them. My stuff always arrives on time and is always in excellent condition. They are #1 in my book.

"Pro Tools 10" submitted November 22, 2012

By Florence Dalencour in Alexandria, VA
Overall
Overall: I have not gotten really deaply into the product yet because of lack of time and work. So far I have difficulty recording track. I bought this to sing and record tracks. The voice that I record is very low. I am not sure what I am doing wrong? I thank zZounds for selling me this product the experience with them was great! Yes I would recommend them to a friend and will purchase things from them again.

When you call, mention priority code 1403-TKK5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976