When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-W1ZJ

Rating and Reviews: Avid Eleven Rack ProTools

Plug into the Eleven Rack to get access to a number of high-quality amp and effect emulations. Use the included Pro Tools software to cut your next album.

"Convenience" submitted April 9, 2016

By a customer from frontier.com in Tere Haute, IN
Musical Background: Guitar, Bass, Harmonica, Drums, Mandolin
Music Style: Blues, Country, Rock, Bluegrass, Big Band, Jazz
Sound: There is a certain amount of sound quality that is required to make good sound. All of it is subjective in my humble opinion. That opinion is based on 35 years of playing to crowds ranging from 100 to 5,000 people. I find the unit responds well, and is more than acceptable in quality where the patches and sounds I've created are concerned. It is all opinion and opinionsvary according to taste. The only constant is good clean sound that is altered according to the need at any particular time. I like this unit. Feature: I like the color, wieght and look of the unit, programming options, the amp models offered, the fact that it can be updated with new user sounds,and the MIDI function. With any piece of equipment you must experiment and find the limitations and learn to milk it for every good thing you can get out of it. This unit is no different. Learn to use your tools and you will be happy with them. Ease of Use: I'm still learning about the unit but am happy with what I have learned so far, Theprogramming is going well so far. That means for my personal taste, I am gettingwhat I am looking for. I use this unit with a Tech 21 Power engine, a 2 x 12 modeland also a 1 x 12 model. Quality: I like the look of it and weight . I like the way it is laid out and the menus are OK. As far as dependable, well, I can only hope as I just bought it. But I did buy it. Value: If your not going to use the unit for any thing but playing out, well, it's a tough call.That will be the main use of it for me, but I knew that going into the purchase and accepted it. In actuality, I'd say most should look at it as an all around tool forrecording and live use in order to get the most satisfaction for their purchase. Manufacturer Support: No I haven't. I checked out some videos on the Tube channel and only found onenegative review from a person that bought a used unit who was knocking the company for their service. Like old Forrest Gump said. "It happens." That's life. I've found some companies respond in kind. So if I have to deal with them, I givethem the kind that I would like to receive in return and it usually works out. The Wow Factor: I don't buy on impulse. I looked at the unit for 1 year before I made the purchaseand didn't buy it from the store I planned on buying it from. So that should tellanyone reading this that zZounds it a store that I enjoy. Overall: I bought the Eleven Rack because I like the Tweaking method available. It is similar to using a head, and I'm old school, I like knobs. The added benefit to having the amp models and effects in one unit, along with the MIDI control capability is exactly what I wanted. I considered the new Vyper amp, the Digitech unit and even a couple Multi effects units and decided to take a different path this time around. And strangely enough, I like the color. Also, it is a little heavier that it looks. I think that is a good thing as I have paid more in the past for units that felt as flimsy as printing paper.but found this unit to be more of what I wanted

"Incredibly Versatile " submitted March 27, 2016

By Grant Garner in Sanford, NC
Overall
Musical Background: 12 years of writing, gigging, recording, and digging deeper into the technical side of everything.
Music Style: Rock, Grunge, Punk, etc.
Overall: I purchased the Avid Eleven Rack with Pro Tools about 4 years ago and I have never had any issue with it. I have played at countless shows using the eleven rack as either a bass rig or guitar rig sent direct to the board. It has been a show saver on the gigs where storage space was limited. I have also recording hundreds of demos using the eleven rack as an interface. The guitar tones are great after some tweaking and adjusting the tones to match your guitar set up. The ability to connect external pedals is a fantastic feature as well and works great. It also has a midi input that I use for recording electronic drums in Pro Tools, which is great because I can record an entire session using only one interface. Like anyone, I would love to own one of the new rack mounted Kemper profiling amps, but as far as affordability and the ease of recording goes, the Eleven Rack is an obvious choice. It does take time to fully understand how to use and operate the eleven rack, but once you figure it out, the possibilities of creation are endless. Pair it with a midi control board like a ground control or the more affordable Behringer boards, and you've got a solid live unit. And if you're not into running direct live guitar, (which works fantastically for in-ears) you also have the option of adding a power amp and using a cabinet. Again, it will take a fair amount of time to find a tone to properly match the power amp with the cabinet you are using, but if done properly, you can definitely create a tone you are happy with. It also has a headphone jack on the front of the device for those much needed late night silent practices. Its a fantastic way to downsize for the gigging guitarist, as well as a fantastic intro into the world of recording for anyone that is interested in learning. I take this unit with me everywhere, it is my lifeline. Pick one up immediately, you will not be disappointed.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-W1ZJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976