When you call, mention priority code 13ZH-VR48

Rating and Reviews: Audio-Technica ATW2110

Free yourself from the wire with this Audio-Technica bodypack system. It comes with a half-rack, true diversity receiver and UniPak transmitter.

"The best deal for the money!!" submitted October 6, 2009

By a customer from tampabay.rr.com
Musical Background: Touring level pro and studio musician
Music Style: Country, Alternative, Jazz fusion
Sound: I've never played a wireless I'd rate a 10 but this unit sounds as close to that as I've heard. I play large(5,000-10,000) venues as well as stalking dive bars and it sounds just fine.It's never changed my sound. Only the PA sound engineer and my amp do this for me. Make sure you adjust the Attenuator knob(gain) on the back of the receiver unit or it can distort the sound if left at Max(de-facto setting from the factory). Feature: Included a cable from instrument to transmitter. I ordered the right angle cable pro model as it suits my instrument better.Would've been nice to have a right angle or straight cable option for the same cost. The small plastic straight head screwdriver used to change channels in the transmitter is a little substandard. Nicer to have a metal tipped driver as the dials are small and the plastic tip tends to wear out. I use an eyeglass repair screwdriver to change my transmitter settings. Ease of Use: The manual is great. Clear, concise directions. Use it to avoid problems, and understand how to really work with the system. Antennae need to be at 45 degrees for best reception, and you need a clear line of sight from transmitter to receiver of 3 feet minimum out to, well..I used it at as far as 200 feet from my receiver without drop off. Quality: At this price point, it's the best wireless I've used. 10 channels gets the job done.. you don't need 100 or 200 channels unless you're playin at a Wal mart with 500 people using cell phones, GPS units and the Rolling Stones playin live at the nearby K Mart. Value: Probably, the best buy out there in a wireless system at this price. Better than others I've used costing 2-4x as much. Manufacturer Support: Just upgraded the cable from instrument to transmitter. Everybody's easy to reach when you're a buyer,,,oh.. and they're friendly too, under those same circumstances!!LOL The Wow Factor: Sexy? NO!! Practical?? YES!!!! Got to hand it to AT. Their engineers saw the bandwidth mess coming years ahead of the actual implementation of the new BW exclusion laws that went into effect in 2009. Consequently, I didn't have to worry about upgrading or hassling with changes to my system..and neither dpo you if you own this system!! Overall: If I lost this system, or it fell out off my truck on the way to a gig, I'd replace it for sure. The 2 AA bateries I use give me about 6-8 hours of performance, not 9 or more. I keep a 16 pack in my gig bag at all times. The transmitter has a red LED that just shows it's working(not battery reserve). When the batteries die, they do just that. You've got about 5-10 seconds of warning when you're sound just kind of drops out after sounding a little distorted.. As soon as I hear that faint distortion, I power off, remove the transmitter, open it and put in 2 new batteries, hook it back up to my belt and instrument, and off I go again. Takes about 2-3 minutes.Most often, to avoid this, I just replace the batteries after every 6-7 hours, before I start playing. What I like most about it is the constant, un-effected sound it gives me, even at great distances from my amp and receiver!

"Great Wireless System (ATW2110) for Bass or Guitar" submitted November 4, 2008

By a customer from musician.org
Musical Background: Active Professional Musician
Music Style: Variety Band, Jazz, Blues, Rock ,Pop, Swing, Latin, Tropical,
Sound: This is the BEST unit I have used for my bass for live performances, No Drop out, with rich full bass sounds. Feature: Multi Channels , WIrelss Pack well made, No Noise, 1/4 cable is good interface and can be changed to use for mic or other inputs as well Ease of Use: One Step Set up, Power Up, Auto Channel Search, Ready to go! Quality: Very Very Good, Only Had to replace the cable wire and wireless pack clips after 2 years of continuous use, Found replacements in stock at local Guitar Center Value: Can't beat the value in $$ for this unit, Solid Performance, no noise, good range, great sound, ease of use, easy set up. I have used many mfr brands (NADY, SHURE, Other Audio Technica, etc) and this one is the best model I have played with. I still get compliments on how my bass sounds with the band, mostly attributed to the accurate reproduced sound form my wireless ATW-2110. Manufacturer Support: Never had to Call, thats a good thing Overall: I looking to get another one
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 13ZH-VR48. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976