When you call, mention priority code 15FD-59CL

Rating and Reviews: Audio-Technica AT-LP60

Take your records for a spin on the Audio-Technica ATLP60 belt-drive turntable. With a switchable phono preamp, it's simple to hook up to your stereo.

Overall

"The best turntable to digitalize your LP collection is Audio Technica." submitted March 5, 2011

Musical Background: Musician/audiophile
Sound: I bought this turntable to replace my Audio Technica AT-LP50, bought 3 years ago which I put back as a spare. The "60" sounds identical....which is pristine(as in 20-20K flat frequency response, no rumble or other noise)! You can spend $500 on a turntable and not hear any better results! The "60" has a clear plastic dust cover which I like better than the tinted cover of the "50". My only complaint: the 60 has a cheap porous(as in holes in it) platter mat where the 50 has a solid rubber mat. The older solid rubber mat will not allow debris to fall into the table's mechanism. The AT-LP60's mat will. Borrow another platter mat. Other than that, this is a fine turntable for digitalizing your LP collection. I reccomend it for ANYONE who wants to explore vinyl. The controls/mechanism are the same as the previous "50" model and work great. A fine product and actually looks cooler than the 50. If you buy one, go ahead and order a replacement stylus with it and store it. I stick with what I know works, and AT turntables work, even if you spend less than $100. These turntables may track at around 3-4 grams compared to the vintage tables at 0.75(or less) grams, but IMO that is better for today's aging records and not harmful in any way. Feature: It comes with all needed cables to connect to PC line in or any other line level or phono level input. And a 45rpm record adapter. Ease of Use: This is a very user friendly product and can be set up in minutes. The sound is pristine. The manual is very clear. Quality: I have no worries that it will last for at least 3-5 years. My only complaint is the cheap platter mat, a minor issue and can be replaced. Value: This is the bar-none best turntable on the market for the money. The quality to price ratio on this is extremely high. Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with them. No issues. The Wow Factor: It is a very sexy turntable. The turntables of old looked totally masculine with controls(antiskating, etc) to clutter them up. This is a marvel of simplicity to appeal to Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus. Overall: If I replace this product, it will be with the same item, or it's "next generation" AT turntable. I have decided to stick with this manufacturer forever.
103 of 105 people (98.1%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Audio-Technica ATLP60 Belt-Drive Turntable" submitted October 16, 2013

Overall
Overall: Just like all the ratings say this is the best turntable money can buy unless you feel like spending over $300. This is my second turntable, but first of this brand and I was amazed by how great the sound quality is. The arm is automatic, which is a feature I really enjoy. There is some minor setup required (attaching the belt & slip mat), which is super simple and if you can't figure it out Audio Technica has how to videos on youtube. If you are thinking about buying a turntable I would definitely consider the LP-60. It also shipped fast in very durable packaging.

"great turntable for the money" submitted July 6, 2011

Overall
Sound: Great turntable. It was easy to hook up and sounds great. For the price this is a perfect option for someone who just wants to play some records. Feature: super basic. no frills. Ease of Use: so easy to use! Quality: It seems good enough, especially for the price.
32 of 34 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Good Value for small outlay." submitted August 8, 2011

By a customer from tampabay.rr.com
Music Style: Jazz
Feature: Product could have used a little longer cable for hookup to receiver, especially since onend is attached to unit.

"A good, reliable entry level turntable." submitted March 13, 2010

Musical Background: Recording Technician/Musician
Music Style: Hip Hop/Rap
Sound: I've hooked my turntable up to my Fast Track Pro; with the right adjustments it comes out crystal clear, records perfectly with no feedback, clicks, or pops. Feature: The ability to switch from phono to line is nice. The turntable doesn't have anything that'll "WOW" you as far as features go, but it gets the job done and is simple to use. Ease of Use: As I just said, it's easy to use. Setup was a cinch. Five steps to set it up and you're ready to rock. Quality: I mean, you get what you pay for. I was shopping for a beginner's turntable and it seems to fit the bill. Audio Technica makes some great stuff for reasonable prices, and this turntable is no different. I probably wouldn't "take it on the road" with me, but I think as a household turntable, I bet anybody who is good at taking care of their equipment can get several years of good use out of it. Value: It's a basic turntable with great sound quality; unless you want something to scratch with, which will probably run you AT LEAST twice as much (especially DD tables), this is as good as an entry level table gets. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had any problems yet, and I hope I don't have to. I will say that when I've had tech problems with my Audio Technica gear before, their support was easy to reach and friendly. The Wow Factor: Not very sexy, but a good get for a beginner. Overall: I hope to get solid use from this turntable for 1-2 years (at least a year).

"Does the jobe for a fair price." submitted August 2, 2011

Musical Background: Former member of rock band
Music Style: Mostly 80's Rock n' Roll
Sound: Like any audio device, the sound is only as good as the weakest link. Since I only use this product through my computer, well, there is the weakest link. It performs as I expected, and with the free Audacity software download, I can convert my vinyl to digital format. The discs sound great in my stereo, so I rate the device as very good. Ease of Use: No problems setting it up. Just plug into line in and play. Value: It was certainly worth it to me. It does everything I wanted it to do. Manufacturer Support: No issues, no contact with the manufacturer. The Wow Factor: Basic practical unit. Overall: I expect this will be the last turntable I ever buy.

"Pleasant Experience!!" submitted January 23, 2014

By Brandon Clark in Richmond, VA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been in hardcore and metal music for about a decade. Writing and touring are the best.
Music Style: Punk and stoner rock.
Overall: I had an issue with my prior AT LP60 that I had ordered in which it simply didn't work. I called and spoke to several employees who were very kind, and timely in their replacement with a working unit. I hate to say that I had my doubts when reading about Zzounds, but this was a solid first experience.

"Audio Technica AT-LP60 Turntable" submitted March 19, 2014

By Mary G in Nashville, TN
Overall
Overall: This is a great turntable.....the sound is awesome!

"Best buy for a low powered system" submitted March 30, 2011

Musical Background: avid listener
Music Style: Allison Krause to Alice in Chains
Sound: Good sound IF you don't have a sub, then it will feed back through if you are not careful. I had to move up to a heavier table. For bookshelf speakers it would be fine. Feature: Lots of nice features for entry level, auto start and stop, but no tracking or anything Ease of Use: Very easy to use Quality: Its kinda on the cheap plastic side, but what do you expect for this price point? Its a great deal. Value: This thing is priced great, no arguing that Manufacturer Support: Didn't need AT support, but Zzounds was great The Wow Factor: Not real sexy, but what do you want for this price? Overall: I had to return it and upgrade, couldn't handle my speakers

"Broken" submitted December 10, 2013

By Sydnie Finegold
Overall
Overall: I was really excited for my first turntable to come in the mail but to my disappointment it came broken. I thought it was me not knowing what to do but the gentleman who picked up the phone said it was the turntable. I hope i get a working one when i return this

When you call, mention priority code 15FD-59CL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976