866-ZZOUNDS (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 209-Q035

Rating and Reviews: AT-LP1240-USB Turntable

Built for professional DJs, this Audio-Technica turntable has a powerful, stable motor -- plus a USB output for converting your vinyl to digital audio files.

"AWESOME!" submitted August 22, 2015

By DJ Who
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing music for 20 years. Piano, vocal, DJ.
Music Style: Hip-hop, House, Trap, classical, commercial
Overall: I've had this table for about 3 months now and have been playing in the club with it. So far it is the best turntable I've played on. Every week I have to pack up and move my stuff from my studio to the club and everywhere else I am going to play, so it has been very durable in that aspect. It also looks great! When I'm playing in the club, people always walk up to make requests and I catch them looking at them. One guy in particular always comments on how cool it looks. So it's got a good "wow Factor" The motor on this thing is unstoppable. I pressed down on my record to see how much pressure it can handle, and I had to chicken out because I was putting a lot of pressure and it still would not stop. I had Numarks before and they would stop if you put too much on the platter. Features are great to play with. The start and stop break times are fun to experiment with to see what effects you can make with it. The S-arm is great. If you get it all set up right it wont skip at all. I had straight arms on my Numarks and they didn't feel this sturdy. Long story short; Super OEM all the way, and these are the ones to get!

"A great shopping experience" submitted October 14, 2015

By Robert K in Sarasota, FL
Musical Background: Guitar,Drums home
Music Style: rock,blues
Overall: This Transaction was fast,easy and satisfying.I had not seen this turntable in person but I knew the Audio Tecnica line of products and had sold and owned their products. I have a large record collection and my present table was OK but I liked all of the features of the Audio Technica ,especially the USB and ability to archive digitally,The fact that has a heavy duty motor and great controls ,Quartz lock,range of pitch control, 33,45 and &78 speeds,(I own 78s as well) A great table for battle or easy use. The table is easily set up .I have several cartridges and headshells and all are compatible with the tonearm.The reviews looked good so I chose to take advantage of the 8 payment plan.The table arrived in good condition in 2 days.I have been happy ever since.Buy it you won't be dissatisfied.

"An excellent substitute for the Technics 1200 turntable" submitted March 27, 2016

By D Hampton in Birmingham, AL
Overall
Musical Background: 20 years of musical experience on a variety of instruments.
Music Style: Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B, EDM, chiptune
Overall: I bought 2 of the AT-lp1240's in the hopes it would satisfy my need for a replacement DJ turntable and I have to say that they do not disappoint. The motor itself should be a selling point due to its high torque alone, but that's not the only great thing about this TT. The switchable phono/line output is a saving grace for those who are using a purely analog mixer or a mixer with an audio interface built inside. The dual start/stop buttons are very convenient for those who like to DJ with the decks in "Battle Style" (or vertical oriented) setup. My favorite feature has to be USB connector so that you can record any vinyl and convert them to a digital music format (MP3, AIFF, FLAC, etc.). Honestly, it's hard to find any fault with this turntable. All in all, this is a turntable that's definitely worth its price.

"Audio technical lp1240" submitted March 10, 2016

By Nicholas N in racine, WI
Musical Background: DJ since 1986
Music Style: House music mainly but fluent in most!
Overall: I have been a DJ since 1986 I got my first real pair of tables the following year, which was a used pair of Technics 1200MkII. Mine were the European version because they had adapters on the power supply ends for American use! Now I never thought in a million years that a new turntable could steal my heart away until I purchased a new pair of AT-LP 1240'S These tables make those others loom mediocre! That's a bold statement! But try them yourself and you too will be convinced! I love my new tables!

"Audio technica lp-1240" submitted March 6, 2015

By Tony Pena in Salinas, CA
Music Style: Hip hop
Overall: Had to try this deck. I've tried all makes and models of every sort of turntable for scratching and mixing and I have to say this deck impressed me with its accuracy and its performance. The pitch is lock solid on any pitch %. The looks is as good as its durability and features. I am impressed. To all you scratch djs.... This turntable is a must for you bedroom DJ's.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"viable professional dj turntable" submitted March 14, 2016

By a customer from gmail.com in brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: DJ 10+ years
Music Style: open format / scratch / hip hop
Overall: bought one to hold me over while onebof my technics is being repaired. quickly discovered that i prefer the atlp1240 over the 1200. It's a very strong contender in the world of post technics - super oems and highly underrated. strongly recommend for anyone on the fence about buying used technics(which WILL eventually need servicing) and the newer ridiculously overpriced pioneer iterations. I plan on buying another

866-zZounds (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 209-Q035. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976

Seen it for less somewhere else? Get it for less at zZounds. Simply click the “Seen it for less?” link on any product page and as long as we‘re not losing money, we‘ll beat any legitimate competitor‘s lowest price, usually within two hours. Want our best price even faster? Call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll provide you with a lower price on the phone. Also, if you purchase from us and later find the product for less elsewhere, call or email us within 45 days, and we‘ll refund you the difference.

Buy it, try it, like it, or return it to us for a full refund. It‘s just that simple. If you‘re not in love with what you bought, return it to zZounds within 45 days, and we‘ll promptly arrange for an exchange or a refund. No hassles. No hidden charges. And if a product‘s defective or damaged, call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll email you a prepaid shipping label so you can easily return it to us at zero cost to you.

Simply click the Seen it for less? link next to the gear you want or call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637)