When you call, mention priority code 15TP-C33D

Rating and Reviews: Audio Technica ATHM20

Please your ears and wallet with the comfortable, affordable ATH-M20. These headphones' closed-back design delivers superior isolation.

"Enjoy good quality headphones." submitted April 9, 2011

Music Style: all types
Sound: I think the product I purchased was a great deal. I don't have much experience with headphones, but for what I wanted, it is great! It was delivered fast and I am enjoying my keyboard without bothering anyone else. Good job! I will purchase from you again and will refer this site to others. Feature: I plug my head phone in my keyboard and play. Just that simple. I am not a professional so it is great for me. No extra parts needed. Ease of Use: As above, plug it in a play. Very easy. Quality: I think it is well made and will last a long time. The headphones have a comfortable fit the sound it good. Manufacturer Support: No repairs needed. Overall: I will keep this one until it wears out. If lost or stolen, I would come back to this site and purchase the same one.

"Best sound, Best comfort" submitted January 1, 2009

Musical Background: 10 years on piano 7 on sax
Music Style: mainly jazz and classical
Sound: When I first put them on I wasn't expecting much from the 35 dollar headphones but I was blown away. The balance in the low and high is superb and no distortion at all, I tested them out and cranked the volume up and no crackling just a pure, amazing sound. These blow the 300 dollar boses out the door and I'm not kidding. Feature: I needed the bigger adapter for my keyboard and it just snaps on over the smaller head and simply plug it in I love it. The cord is just the perfect length. It doesn't pile up on the ground or pull on your head. It is coiled toward the end and the way that it connects into just one ear cup is a great feature. It allows me to move my hands freely and not snag onto the cord. The cord is virtually weightless and it feels like your wearing wireless. Ease of Use: Well it is very very complicated to use these head phones. You have to put them on your head and plug them in. It took me forever to figure out how to use them. They're headphones c'mon! Quality: The padding on the headband and the ear cups are fantastic I put them on and the cushioning felt amazing. I wore them for about 3 and a half hours and it never made my ears sweat or get hot and the weight of these headphones makes you forget that you have them on, absolutely no pressure on your ears unlike the uncomfortable seinhousers. I could sleep with these on. Value: For the quality that these headphones are they certainly beat out the expensive sonys, bose or seinhousers. I haven't found a better pair, and I have tried several. Manufacturer Support: These headphones are built like a rock and I don't think that I will ever have to deal with the company. The Wow Factor: It looks very professional. They aren't like some of the pioneers that stick out and are bulky these are sleek and the perfect size. Overall: I love these headphones and I hope they last me for ever.
43 of 44 people (97.73%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Nice Affordable Headphones" submitted October 1, 2012

By Geddy Israel in Hartsville, TN
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 8 years mostly at home
Music Style: Prog Rock!
Overall: As someone who wanted to sit down and start recording with a standalone mic, I wanted a nice set of over-the-ears that were comfortable, so I could sit for long periods with out having to rip them off my head. The importance to me lay in the quality of the sound. I wanted to hear every detail of both my playing and my vocals, the places where I'm spot on, and the pieces where I'm lacking. These headphones cover that need just fine.

"Great set of budget minded headphones." submitted January 24, 2011

Music Style: Metal
Sound: Great budget headphones, Decent response across the board. Feature: Came with a 1/8th in jack to a 1/4th in jack, Thankfully! Ease of Use: No setup, Attach the adapter, plug into amp, Enjoy sound! Quality: Really what you'd expect at this price range, They do not feel like they would survive much punishment, But not super-duper cheap. They feel like they will last a good long time, if taken care of, but still susceptible to punishment, as most of the headphone is made of snap-together plastic. The coily cord it uses to connect to your headphone-out jack on your amp feels real sturdy. It is nice and thick wire, wrapped in some tough rubber/plastic feeling coating. Value: A great value. The sound doesn't break up at danger-to-the-ear volumes. The bass response is really, really great, without sacrificing too much in the other ranges. Manufacturer Support: Neutral Response, Haven't made any contact with the company, I doubt I will, these are decent headphones! The Wow Factor: The headphones look decent. Overall: Overall I would say these are a great set of headphones. For the practicing musician you'd be hard-pressed to find something substantially better for the price. These would make a great set of headphones as a replacement for super-expensive "boutique" headphones.

"athm20 monitor headphones" submitted January 12, 2014

By ike D in alachua, FL
Musical Background: alto sox, drums
Music Style: reggae, country, blues, jazz
Overall: was a bit skeptical about the price , since i have purchased much more expensive models. however i must say that the sound is as rich and stable as more expensive models i've used before. my grandaughter loves these headphones more so than the more expensive wireless models i own

"Good choice for general studio use." submitted December 28, 2010

By a customer from suddenlink.net
Musical Background: Recording Engineer
Music Style: Christian/Rock
Sound: These 'phones are good for studio monitoring. They are loud and seal against the ear well for good isolation. They are not the most accurate in frequency response, but that's okay. Feature: They are loud and seal against the ear well for good isolation. Ease of Use: I wish they had a regular 1/4 inch plug on them but the adapter does snap on tightly. Quality: The only negative is that the soft leather-like covering on the ear pads will flake off with a couple of months use...and it makes a mess! Manufacturer Support: No experience

Audio Technica ATHM20 Customer Review submitted November 7, 2011

By a customer from sebaptist.org
Overall
Musical Background: Associate Pastor (music+)
Music Style: blended Church music
Sound: My sound tech was amazes at the quality for what we spent. Value: My sound techs were amazed at the quality of sound for the amount of money that we spent.

"Great Headphpnes" submitted April 24, 2014

By Fallon Ellzey in El Dorado, AR
Musical Background: A rap artist 13yrs
Music Style: hiphop, rap
Overall: Just what I needed to get the job done.

"Good phones but not all that sound proof" submitted August 20, 2012

By Henry Swayze in Tunbridge, VT
Music Style: acustic
Overall: I bought these phones to monitor live recording on a Tascam HR40. They do the job and are a definite step up from the open consumer grade Sony's I was using but I would prefer even more blocking of the live sound. They are comfortable and appear well made. They do not fold up for easy packing but they aren't supposed to, not a problem for me. All in all good phones at a good price. I rated manufacturer support a 3, but it should be a not applicable because I have not used their support.

When you call, mention priority code 15TP-C33D. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976