When you call, mention priority code 205-XFNS

Rating and Reviews: Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7b

Perfect for long flights, these headphones "listen" to the surrounding environment -- and actively cancel it out, reducing environmental noise by up to 85%.

"Wonderful headphones at a solid price." submitted October 9, 2012

By Ian Dittmar in Alvarado, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Vocal Music ed major at TAMUC. I play guitar, drums, bass, trombone and sing as well as scream.
Music Style: Contemporary Christian, Indie acoustic, Hardcore/Popcore.
Overall: First off, I bought a pair elsewhere, and the price was more expensive, so zZounds is where it is at. Simply put, these headphones are wonderful. Trebles, Mids, and Lows are all clear. Bass has a decent thump, but it stays true to the mix, rather than Beats by Dre's choice of cranking bass up. The noise cancelling is wonderful. You could go to a football game and hear nothing. Personally, I enjoy fact that I don't need to crank the volume up much. This saves my ears a bit of trouble. The battery life is really great on the noise cancelling, two rechargeable batteries = no worries. The earpad things are awkward at first, as well as the noise cancelling, but once you get used to them, you will hate going with out it. A learning curve per se. These headphones are really good. Bose's line of acoustic headphones are a bit better, but they cost twice as much. These have more "bang for your buck." If you want exaggerated bass, look at bose or Beats as these may not be for you, though I'd still recommend them even then.

"Great sound, quality and accesories Im glad I bought them" submitted September 1, 2011

By a customer from danfoss.com
Overall
Sound: I havent used my headphones on a plane yet but wiyj my MP3 player they are great. I have changed the MP3's EQ to a flat response ase the headphones give an even great sound across all the frequencies Feature: They came with leads adaptors all gold contacts, a battery and carrying case so I could use it straight away and travel with them protected Ease of Use: in normal mode they are great with the noise cancelling mode on the boost is even better Quality: its early days but the quality looks excellent I suspect they will last a long time Value: i have no complaints at all Overall: cant see me looking to change them as they are idea for all purposes that you need headphones for
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"BEST HEADPHONES" submitted April 27, 2014

By RICHARD B in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Overall
Overall: I ordered the Headphones for the office to drown out the typical office chatter. They worked wonderful. The music is so good through them also, just as the reviews write, as good or better than Bose. I even took them to the range and they were better then any noise canceling headphones I used before. And ZZounds price can't be beat and their shipping very fast. I plan on buying some as gifts. Thank you ZZounds.com

"Great quality and price" submitted July 14, 2014

By Lisa S in San Leandro, CA
Music Style: R and B
Overall: I love the Audio- Technica headphones. They are comfortable, a good price and I'd compare them to Bose! I could tell no discernible difference in the noise canceling or sound quality. To me, The only difference is price! Headphones come with a padded case, adapter cords and battery.

"Exceeded My Expectations!" submitted April 18, 2011

Musical Background: 40-years as a drummer
Music Style: Multi-faceted
Sound: I bought these to keep my kids from interfering with my online studies. Since then, I've taken them to work where, with an mp3 player, I cannot hear 20mph winds and misc. noises. These are great for working outside as long as you don't need to hear things around you. Whether I listen to Chicago or to the Zutons, the reproduction is excellent. It takes a bit to get used to the noise cancelling feature as it really gets quiet, kinda like your ears aren't working, lol. I'll be buying a second pair. Feature: These come with a great hard case, plenty of plug adapters, and the case has a storage pocket big enough for a spare battery or two. Ease of Use: Plug it in, turn it on, enjoy! Quality: These have a solid 'feel' to them. I don't have to worry that I'm going to easily break them. Value: I listened to the first Bose noise cancelling headphones many years ago at an airport demonstration booth. These are every bit as good, if not better. The Wow Factor: Everybody who sees them, wants to hear them. And as soon as they hear them, they want a pair. Overall: I'll keep these until they wear-out, then I'll replace them with a second pair.

"Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7b Headphones" submitted May 17, 2012

By Bruce C in San Tan Valley, AZ
Music Style: Country, classic rock
Overall: I have the Bose Noise Comfort headphones. I bought the audio-technica as a cheaper alternative. The noise canceling, the sound, is not as good as with the Bose. However as they are $200 cheaper they are an excellent alternative.

"Pleasing Purchase" submitted April 19, 2012

By M O in Massillon, OH
Overall
Musical Background: +30 years, guitar, hobbyist.
Music Style: suburban folkpunkjazz
Overall: Damps external sound impressively. The lawn mover is a background murmur. Appreciate the feature of sound passing through with the power off as with passive headphones. Like the connectors and cables which allow various hook ups. As expected with over the ear cupped style my ears get hot. Not too bad for an hour or short on periods.

Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7b Customer Review submitted September 15, 2011

Music Style: Soft rock, folk, new age
Sound: Wonderful sound. Noise canceling not quite equal to Bose, but an excellent value for the money. I could barely hear outside noise on recent airplane flight. I would recommend these headphones. Feature: Noise canceling not 100 percent, but perhaps 90. Quality: Seems well-made, carrying case very nice.

"AT Noise Canceling Head phones" submitted May 25, 2014

By Steve E in Redondo Beach, CA
Musical Background: Guitar
Music Style: ock blues
Overall: Great, Except for the screaming baby next row up and the barking dog from Orlando to LAX. They did as well as could be expected but had to turn volume boost up . I also brought a Vic Firth set of cans that blocked out everything at half the cost. Down side is Bulk and weight. If you can deal with it, Get Them.

"AT Noise Canceling phones are a miracle!" submitted July 22, 2014

By stacy w
Overall
Overall: These have good overall frequency response as a pair of listening headphones, but they really shine when the noise canceling feature is turned on. They truly cut outside noise tremendously well, and the music is fuller sounding for it. AT makes many great pairs of headphones and these are a good choice among many.

"overall i have enjoyed the product very much and am very satisfied with it. I would recommend it to other who want the peace and" submitted December 27, 2010

Overall
Music Style: rock mostly but also like other
Sound: i purchased this product to use while flying, it did a great job in muffling the sound of the plane, i use it with my mp3 player and it is nice sound quality cuts out all the noise from other sources. I really enjoy using my head phones and would recommend them to anyone else. Feature: no Ease of Use: very easy, Quality: comfortable to wear not too heavy has great sounds Value: yes the product is worth what i pay for it. Manufacturer Support: no to all Overall: hopefully for years

When you call, mention priority code 205-XFNS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976