When you call, mention priority code 15TT-X4R3

Rating and Reviews: Audio-Technica AT4050ST

Capture a realistic sound field when you record in middle-side stereo with the Audio-Technica AT4050ST, or select a left/right stereo output.

Overall

"An excellent microphone with features unavailable in this price range until now." submitted February 24, 2011

By a customer from windstream.net
Overall
Musical Background: Violinist, Orchestra Director, Teacher, Recording Studio Owner
Music Style: Many, but classical is my favorite.
Sound: I just bought this microphone a few days ago, and I have tested it playing solo violin, concert band, and vocal (spoken and sung). The microphone compares favorably with several very expensive (and well-known) mono microphones I have used in professional recording studios. This microphone records a sound very similar to live performance. I recorded throughout the four-octave range of my violin with great satisfaction. I also used it as a live microphone amplifying my violin and was very pleased with the result. I combined it with two AKG 1000 microphones for a concert band performance in a large auditorium. The final result is very natural, with excellent dynamic response throughout the pitch and tonal range of tubas, timpani, cymbals, xylophone, woodwinds, and brass. The tone is very clear, with undetectable distortion in every type of music ranging from very loud to almost inaudible. I am anxious to continue using this microphone, exploring its seemingly unlimited possibilities. Feature: This microphone includes a hard case, shock-mount, dust cover, and cable, all that is needed. Everything is attractive and utilitarian. I am somewhat dubious about the shock-mount, which seems barely up to the task of holding the microphone vertically but not in any other position. The microphone is rather heavy, making me uncomfortable when I need to place it on a boom and elevate it to a high position. Ease of Use: This microphone is very easy for an experienced person to use. The switches on it are self-explanatory and sturdy. They are also recessed, which makes it unlikely to accidentally change settings in normal handling conditions. It is also a forgiving microphone, allowing considerable latitude in placement without severely damaging the recorded performance. Quality: Having used this microphone for only a few days, my impression is that it is very well made, reliable, sturdy, and long-lasting. (I have already mentioned my doubts about the shock-mount.) Value: I carefully researched all available microphones in my price range, and I believe this to be the best value. Manufacturer Support: I have not had occasion to deal with company with any problems, so I am assuming that a "10" rating is appropriate. The Wow Factor: It has a professional appearance which does not attract attention. I lusted for it after trying it out. Overall: I own quite a few microphones, each desirable for certain purposes. There is nothing like this microphone, which means that I will probably keep it as long as I need professional recording gear.

When you call, mention priority code 15TT-X4R3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976