When you call, mention priority code 15TG-RHKN

Rating and Reviews: Auralex Gramma Amp Pad

Elevate your amp off the ground for total acoustic isolation. This amp and monitor isolation platform offers a more pure tone than the ground can offer.

"This really helped!" submitted July 7, 2011

Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: Rock, Blues.
Quality: This is very well built. I bought mainly to stop the sound vibrations from my amp from going to the apartment below me. It works great! As a bonus it makes my amp sound much better too. Value: Great value for the increase in sound quality and vibration limiting. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to contact company, but I know Zzounds has awesome support. Overall: I expect to have this item for a long time. If it was stolen I would buy a new one. It really helps keep the vibrations from going through the floor and it helps the sound of my amp.

"Much better than expected!" submitted June 25, 2012

By Mike Hughes in Midland, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Bass player for over 40 years, played professionally, now just for fun!
Music Style: Country, old rock and roll, blues
Overall: I purchased the Aurelex Gramma to place under my Fender 100 W bass amp. My amp sits on a wood laminate over concrete floor, and it made everything in the room buzz and shake so much that I could hardly recognize what notes I was playing on my bass guitar. The results are amazing! I get no rattle in the room, and the tone is clear and distinct! I was so completely impressed that I immediately ordered a second Pad to use on stage when performing...this is a great addition to my equipment, and well worth the price!

"Better tone, less hassles, idiot proof, no manual." submitted February 2, 2010

Overall
Sound: Of course this thing doesn't make a sound, but it can help reduce problematic low-end rumble, especially on boom-box stages. It's particularly effective for bass, but remember, guitar is a LOW instrument. ( low E is around 82 Hz.) And if you are a metal-head, monkey-knuckle, drop-tuning-dork, these things will make you sound just as manly, but less stupid. Feature: Although we have made similar isolation devices cheaply, these look nice and are not terribly over-priced. Considering the cost of plywood, carpet and good acoustic foam, these are cost-effective labor-savers. Ease of Use: Drop it. Set your cab. Quality: It is hard to make a better one... believe me, I have tried. Value: Like I said, considering materials and labor, the price is fair. Manufacturer Support: What support could you possibly need on a thing like this? There's no support hot-line for gravity. I suppose a genuine idiot could use it upside down, but it would still work OK. The Wow Factor: You won't realize how helpful these are until you have used them. Once you hear and feel the difference, you won't forget them. If you have sound-people, they will thank you! If you do your own sound, these make life a little easier. If you goof-balls do your homework, you will start to think more about acoustics and less about power-ratings or gizmos. You get more bang-from-your-bucks when you cooperate with the laws of physics. BTW... these things do double-duty as door-stops when loading and un-loading. If you use tube amp-heads, like the double-HI-WATT and Marshall stacks I used to travel with, you will get more life from your tubes if you put one between your head and the cab. Don't worry, you can still get controlled feedback when you want. Trust me. Overall: Been using them for years. One got wet and froze in the van. It still works despite a few missing chunks of foam.
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best $50 Investment for Your Bass Sound" submitted June 22, 2011

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: Semi-Active Musician
Music Style: Alternative
Sound: Tightens up the lows in my bass rig. All the low-end tone is there, but the boominess is gone. Feature: N/A Ease of Use: Set your speakers on it -- that's it. The size works great for my GK Neo cabs, but traditional-sized 4x10 cabs will need two or the larger unit. Quality: Seems good, but we'll see how it travels. Value: Sems pricey for what it is. But I looked into making it myself, and I came up with about $30 in materials. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: There is no "I want it" appeal about this other than the great sound. Overall: Great bass sound.

"Great for down-firing subwoofer" submitted January 9, 2014

By Dan B in Fresno, CA
Overall
Musical Background: piano/keyboards just at home, local parties
Music Style: R&B, rock
Overall: My Home Theater sub sits on a Gramma to isolate it from the floor as well as not burying the sound into the carpet. Works great while only raising it up a couple of inches.

"gramma pad" submitted March 9, 2014

By D Peters in Atascadero, CA
Musical Background: pro bassist 30+ years
Overall: It works!

When you call, mention priority code 15TG-RHKN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976