When you call, mention priority code 15ZB-LS9K

Rating and Reviews: AER Compact 60 Guitar Amp

Plug in your microphone and acoustic guitar to this simple, compact two-channel amp, with 60 watts of power for the stage, studio, or practice space.

"gig bag is also a guitar stand" submitted April 18, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: touring pro for a few years, now just play solo guitar gigs and bass for country artist Shelley Laine's band.
Music Style: country rock/folk rock/ambient
Feature: Don't forget, the gig bag doubles as a guitar stand during gigs, just put your guitar into the open bag and it will hold it upright. Amazing convenience and a lot of people don't realize it's designed for that. Just another small thing that no one else does. I've played my Modulus 18 volt preamp 5 string bass through this thing, and even used it as a practice amp with the whole band and everyone was amazed, even with the low B volume. It worked fine for my next solo guitar gig. Amazing gear! Manufacturer Support: i once needed a replacement part that screws into the bottom to mount it on a pole, and I called the company to ask for one and they mailed it to me free even knowing I bought it used. Amazing. The Wow Factor: your friends may laugh, until they hear it...

"AER Compact 60 Acoustic Amp...The small box with a big punch sound..." submitted December 28, 2010

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Music Style: Acoustic Fingerstyle
Sound: I absolutely love the sound of the AER Compact 60 amp. I play mostly acoustic fingerstyle. The AER provides such a clean acoustic sound, I now practice with the guitar plugged into the AER so I can hear how well each note is articulated...FABULOUS!!!! Ease of Use: Had it working right out of the box and have been experimenting with the different settings. Very easy to use... Quality: The amp has a solid look and feel and also comes with a very nice padded 'gig bag' ... Value: The amp was not as cheap as others, but the quality is very high and worth the premium... Manufacturer Support: Have not needed support yet... The Wow Factor: The appeal for me is the small footprint design that packs a powerpunch sound.... Overall: I imagine this product will meet my needs for a long time. I do not currently perform often, but it is something I would like to do more of in the future. I bought this amp to begin learning how to work in the world of mic, amps and recorders...So far, I am very impressed with the quality of the product and it's ease of use...
12 of 14 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"I'm in LOVE!" submitted January 16, 2012

Overall
Overall: Seriously: I play a Selmer-style gypsy guitar with a piezo pickup sandwiched between the bridge and the top. I'd been struggling with a tube amp (& equalizer) trying to get a decent output, but it wasn't really doing the job. One rehearsal, somebody suggested I plug into their AER... Wow! What a difference! Terrific response, & more than enough power to fill a ballroom/auditorium - and all in a package that is no problem to haul around to gigs. Five stars in my book!

When you call, mention priority code 15ZB-LS9K. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976