When you call, mention priority code 20L-4QJ7

Rating and Reviews: Audix OM2 Dynamic Mic

Famous for its feedback-eliminating off-axis rejection, Audix's OM2 stage vocal microphone is a formidable alternative to the common handheld vocal mic.

"The Audix OM2 Perspective" submitted March 29, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician, Home Studio Enthusiast
Music Style: Jazz, Swing, Gospel, Early Country
Sound: The Audix OM2 microphone is hands down the new "Industry Standard" vocal microphone. It's built like a tank, and will stand up to road use gig after gig. This is my second OM2, as the first one seemed to walk away after a gig. I highly recommend the OM2, over that other mic. The OM2 has a great proximity effect, and you will know when you find the sweet spot. If i had to own only one mic, this would be it. Feature: Mine came with a mic stand clip, and carrying pouch. Ease of Use: Plug it in... Quality: The OM2 is a well balanced, superior built microphone. You can feel the quality the moment you pick it up. The sound is just wonderful. No feedback, and you can run it hot. This mic is well suited for almost any application, or venue. Value: Best bang for the buck out there. Manufacturer Support: Never needed to bother with support, i owned my first OM2 for about 5 years. I haven't yet to wear one out, or need support. But they do answer your emails, and phone calls right away. Overall: Just a great microphone, and an awesome price.

"Great Mic" submitted July 5, 2014

By B R in St. Louis, MO
Overall
Overall: Excellent mic. Better than the 58s I have used in the past. This mic is a great value. I bought the second one I own a day after I purchased the first one. A great mic mic made in the USA.

"A nice alternative to the standard SM58!" submitted March 8, 2016

By Paul Minot in Waterville, ME
Overall
Musical Background: Bassist, playing rock music at a semiprofessional level for over 40 years.
Music Style: All kinds of rock.
Overall: After buying 3 SM58s when I was putting my PA system together for a band, I decided on a whim to buy this mic based on the favorable reviews. I tried it myself playing with my classic rock band, and it didn't seem to suit the music--so I stuck with the 58. It sat on my shelf until that band dissolved, and we formed a new band doing pop-rock with a young female singer. The 58 wasn't doing much for her, so I pulled out the OM2 and magic happened!!! Her high-midrange popped out in front of the mix just the way we wanted it to--and we use it everywhere we go, even on other PAs. More recently I tried the mic again myself, and realized that in the context of this genre, it helped my lead vocals as well. So if you have several different singers, and you're looking for a different sound than the classic 58, there's a good chance you might benefit from owning this mic.

When you call, mention priority code 20L-4QJ7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976