When you call, mention priority code 15FK-V9QP

Rating and Reviews: Audix CBLDR25 Mic Cable

The right angle design of this cable makes setup less of a hassle while the twisted pair wiring and shielding facilitate clean signal transfer.

"Nice Cable for the Coin" submitted March 9, 2009

By a customer from allthingstod.com
Musical Background: Producer, Active Musician
Music Style: You Name it
Sound: It is a basic cable. Great for drum mics. Nice Flexible shielding. Verry little noise Feature: The right angle cables connectors are great. They are black, and I like the non-discript aspect of that, I am sure that is part of how they keep the cost down and I love that Ease of Use: its a cable...you plug it in and it works. Quality: Really, if you consider the price you could give it a ten but there is a little noise and I don't know how well they will fair over time. I use them mostly in the studio , once or twice a month for tracking drums. Manufacturer Support: Not so good on this one. I owned an OM 5 and it whent bad. getting a repair was almost as much as buying a new mic and getting it back was a little slow.

"Great cable" submitted October 29, 2012

By Christopher K in Decatur, GA
Musical Background: Played +30 years, part-time pro
Music Style: Rock, funk, blues, experimental...whatever.
Overall: Quality mic cable, the right-angle plug is very useful for the right purposes. If you need one, this cable is a solid deal!

"The Best 90 Degree Mic cables you can get." submitted May 24, 2009

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: Active Working Muscian/Drummer
Music Style: Classic Rock
Sound: I knew these better than we had before when the sound guy told me "I'm hearing stuff I'd hadn't heard before" with the same Mic setup as always. I use them for my Drums they're excellent for the price. Feature: The 90 degree angle makes all the difference. They're narrow too. That was nice to see. Mic-ing drums with straight connectors sucks. My set-up is very tight I don't have 2" of extra space between drums for straight connectors Ease of Use: Just like any cable. Just plug and go. Quality: I don't know how good or bad they are at this point. To soon to know for me. Value: Very Good for the Price. Manufacturer Support: Don't know. Haven't needed it. The Wow Factor: Convenience, Convenience, Convenience. I hate having to change my set-up to accomidate Mic-ing requirements. It's Distracting. That problem is now gone. Overall: I'm definately going to buy these cables here again when I need more cables.

When you call, mention priority code 15FK-V9QP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976