When you call, mention priority code 14X3-XCX5

Rating and Reviews: ART DeeJayPreII

Featuring low impedance and a low pass filter, the ART DeeJayPreII is an ideal interface to stick between your turntable and audio system.

"Dynamite pre-amp for the cheeps" submitted May 22, 2012

By Sean Ferry in Seattle, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Professional recording artist, vocalist, Guitarist, percussionist, vinyl enthusiast!
Music Style: Everything but rap.
Overall: I was looking for a pre that would work and not take a chunk out of my paycheck, all the one at he sites I usually go to cost 80.00 on up to the "Holy jezzuz" level, I didn't need all of that for a Staton table with USB for the digitization of my albums, I seen the ad for this, and for the price I wasn't expecting allot, when I plugged it in I was very surprised, This thing not only worked but it worked real good, crisp, clear and I could dial it in with the addition of the the Gain-trim knob, the LEDs help you out two so you can maximize without going to far. for the money you cant get anything near this value. If you don't believe me, it will be your loss.. get this, you will not be disappointed.

"Good audio gear doesn't have to be expensive..." submitted September 28, 2011

By a customer from yahoo.co,
Overall
Sound: This thing sounds better than it has a right to for the money. I've bought and returned several "budget audiophile" phono stages I didn't like as much as the ART. Nice, even tonal balance and reasonably open sound... Decent bass weight for a budget phono stage. Feature: Two capacitance choices and a switchable rumble filter can come in handy and are very nice bonuses at this price. The signal / clipping indicator is over the top for the price too. The gain control can be a little "tweaky". I would set it while shooting for the most balanced frequency responce, rather than just how loud you want it. Ease of Use: Just plug it in and it works. Quality: The quality seems very nice for the price. It's mostly surface mount micro parts, but premium capacitors are used in the signal path for the RIAA EQ. Power regulation and filtering look better than average. The ART comes with a 1000 mA wall wart which is much beefier than what comes with most of the competition. No upgrade necessary for good sound. The signal to noise ratio is excellent. Value: The ART is an unbeatable value. It outperforms some products selling for three times the price and more. Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: It's a nice looking little aluminum box. Nice little light show... The power LED can burn your eyes out... Overall: Overall, it's just crazy good for the price. I'm sure there's some higher-end stuff out there that would sound a little better, but I've tried a few more expensive phono stages that weren't as good. I'm very happy with it and I'm done looking to upgrade. On top of that, the variable capacitance and rumble filter are really nice features you don't always get, even for significantly more money. This one's a no-brainer, unless you have a high-end system and are willing to spend much more.

"High value, low cost. Makes your old phono sing!" submitted September 6, 2009

Music Style: 60's 70's and 80's
Sound: Sounds great: The S/N ratio is probably better than that of my turntable, or my cheapo receiver, so how can I complain? Feature: If this item had a power button or automatic off, I would have rated it higher: as it is, I had to rig one up from the wall so I could turn it on and off. Also it has selectable 100 and 200Pf capacitance, but no "normal" setting. Ease of Use: Strictly plug and play. Quality: Hard to tell long-term reliability, since I have only had it a week, but it seems solidly-built. Value: Yes, definitely worth it. The next best ones cost MUCH more ($150.00). There are cheaper ones but they can't match it in specs. I'd recommend it to anyone who bought a receiver without a Phono input. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Decent esthetics.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Mr" submitted January 19, 2014

By Daniel Stone in Yucaipa, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playubg fir iver 69 yers, I play clarinet, bass clarineet, trumpet, Eb horn, saxaphone and a little blues guitar.
Music Style: eclectic
Overall: It does exactly what I expected it to do, and it was relatively inexpensive.

When you call, mention priority code 14X3-XCX5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976