When you call, mention priority code 1435-0KX1

Rating and Reviews: ART Digital MPAII Preamp

Record fat tracks with this tube preamp as your DAW front end! ART added S/PDIF, ADAT and AES/EBU outputs to the Pro MPA II, to create this Digital MPA II.

Overall

"Buy this. If short on cash, get the non-digital version" submitted March 28, 2011

Musical Background: lifelong amateur musician
Music Style: jazz
Sound: Over the past year, I have bought pretty much one of every make of cheap tube preamp out there, including this one. How does it rate? The best of the bunch. Of course it is the most expensive... But you do get two channels. I like this unit, but would urge readers to change the tubes. The Chinese tubes in it are not that great and really do not let the unit sing. I use Mullards and and am very happy, especially at high plate voltage. The unit has a fairly shallow noise floor and so is not totally pro gear, but for the price, it is better than anything I have found. Feature: Nice features, including the dual plate voltage. Have not fully tested out the digital features yet, though. Ease of Use: Easy to use and a good manual. Quality: It is a well made medium quality unit. I think the weak link in all Art products seems to be the power supply and I would encourage users to run it through a power conditioner/filter system. Value: Solid value --this digital unit and the less expensive analogue sibling. If you have the cash, buy it. Manufacturer Support: no experience The Wow Factor: Looks fine. I mean, it's a rack mount unit --what do you want? Overall: If I lost mine, I would replace it. Though, maybe not the digital version, depending on what converter I had at the time. But the preamp is best value for the money out there, if you are into the tube sound --which I am.

"The ART mic preamp is a real bargain and a must for any recording studio." submitted June 14, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Blues
Sound: I am currently working with the ART mic pre amp and it is an awsome piece of equipment. It gave my condenser mics more room to breathe and it offers much more. I am using it in my homme studio and will surely look into other ART products. It fit my situation. Feature: No accessories bring used. Ease of Use: The ART is user friendly. Not complicated all you need is patience and apply your settings. Adjusting your mixer and other equipment is vital, but the end result will is very positive. Quality: The ART mic pre amp seems to be very well made. In my case it is rackmounted in my home studio, so it will surely stay in good condition. It looks good and the meters and led lights make it bright and easy to see from a distance. Value: Absolutely. Good deal. Manufacturer Support: Have not dealt with the company. The Wow Factor: It's an eye opener. It looks like it definetly belongs in a recording studio. Overall: I have been using it for a couple of weeks, and I have gotten very positive results.

"ART Digital MPAII Microphone Preamplifier" submitted December 19, 2013

Overall
Overall: This was a much better quality unit than I thought it would be. Very nice quality construction, and great usability. Sound is awesome - everything just works well, digital spdif outputs was a nice addition and I'm glad I got it with this option..

When you call, mention priority code 1435-0KX1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976