When you call, mention priority code 20M-H3FM

Rating and Reviews: Arturia Keylab 61 Essential

With pads, faders, rotary knobs, and DAW transport control, the Arturia Keylab 61 Essential controller gives you real-world control over your music software.

Overall

"An unexpected powerhouse!" submitted October 7, 2017

By Ethan N in Humboldt, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Electronic, synthwave, soundtrack & design
Overall: Being almost completely unfamiliar with midi controllers, I will admit that I fretted with understanding what it all meant. I've been producing electronic music, very prolifically, for the past year or more. I was so used to plugging in 1/4 jacks from my synths into my interface and just recording directly into my DAW (Adobe Audition). It just worked. But I new I needed more. I felt boxed in with my main go-to synth, and was running dry on ideas. That's what drew me to the Artuia Key-Lab. 5000 more sounds bundled in the package was a major selling point. But I was unsure how to get everything recording ready. This package came bundled with Ableton Live 9 Lite, so as a shot in the dark I downloaded it. Being new to the controller and DAW it was a bit of a headscratcher. But once I got everything ironed out it's not left center stage of my desk since. The key action is phenomenal for the price point, and pads and knobs and faders feel really good. If you need something more and especially new sounds, then this may be what you're looking for. I'm still studying it and putting it through its paces, but I feel like I got way more than what I paid for. I still love my old way of recording synths but I feel like this will prove to be the machine that will allow more growth and development in sound as an artist.

When you call, mention priority code 20M-H3FM. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449