When you call, mention priority code 20M-PVML

Rating and Reviews: Arturia AudioFuse

Arturia fused a pro audio interface into a desktop footprint. You get 14x14 I/O, 2 mic preamps, 2 phono preamps, word clock I/O, MIDI I/O and even a USB hub.

"Swiss Army Knife of interfaces" submitted September 24, 2017

By Tom H in Rockledge, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician and engineer, been doing this for over 40 years.
Music Style: Not much on Rap but listen to most everything if it's well written and produced.
Sound: Excellent sound quality. I doubt anything could sound much better at three times the cost or more. Hook it into your word clock synced with your DAW and if you're not happy with that you either need to spend a lot more money or something is missing in your studio playback system. Feature: More features that you can possibly imagine, they pretty much covered every use scenario on this unit Ease of Use: With this many features, there is a learning curve but having separate buttons and controls for each feature makes it easy and convenient to operate once you get used to it. Quality: All metal chassis and cover, well made and all knobs and buttons look very sturdy for heavy use. I have had absolutely no problems with the unit operationally. Value: Excellent value for what you get. Manufacturer Support: Not needed them, they seem to be attentive on the various forums and thier site deals with questions well. The Wow Factor: It's an interface, a good one at that. If you bought it for its looks you are probably not that serious about recording. It's a tool and compared to other tools of this nature it does a great job... OK, it looks cool too. Overall: I read the reviews, viewed videos and decided I would purchase this unit. I've had it for several months and I own several other interfaces to compare it to, including an Apollo Twin Duo. Quite frankly, it sounds as good or better than the Apollo and has a lot more flexability of use. As for the heat issue, It's been discussed at legnth on forums and my experience shows it to be just a couple of degrees warmer than the Twin operates. There is absolutely no danger of injury from touching the unit and I can hold it with both USB and A/C adapter plugged in operating headphones and at pretty high output. Not a problem holding it in my hand or resting my hand on top of it while working. I live in Florida, my studio is not that cold so I doubt it's going to be a problem. Converters are awesome, it's an neat unit for portable operation and it will work stand alone. Only complaint I have is the automatic input selector. If you plug in a mic cord, a mic input is automatically selected. I would like to see a manual overide so that you could manually swith to a line input without using a 1/4 TRS connector. Software is great, unit is well built with quality components and connectors and I'm keeping it in the arsenal. I love the Apollo as well and between the two, there isn't much you couldn't do. Definately a thumbs up.

"Unit failed after three days" submitted August 8, 2017

By Matt Reilly in New York, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician and producer.
Overall: I was incredibly excited to pick this unit up after seeing it at Summer NAMM. The excitement was short lived. The unit gets INCREDIBLY hot, to the point that it would cause pain if touched and would heat up cables and dongles attached to it. After just three days the buttons on the unit became unresponsive, even when triggered via the control software. Most reviews online follow the same details. I picked up a Universal Audio Apollo Twin instead.

When you call, mention priority code 20M-PVML. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449