When you call, mention priority code 157M-QND7

Rating and Reviews: Arturia The Laboratory

Great for the studio or on the road, this USB MIDI keyboard controller form Arturia is comes with over 3500 synth sounds and 200 scenes.

"arturia analog laboratory" submitted January 29, 2012

By tom g in valparaiso, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for 12 years, this is my first keyboard.
Music Style: Christian
Overall: this is my first keyboard. it is extremely durable, made of solid aluminum, not plastic. The sounds are literally limitless. Buy one now! If you are dissapointed, I'd buy it from you!

"BELIEVE THE HYPE" submitted October 23, 2011

Musical Background: Rec Eng ; Music Tecnologist; Composer
Music Style: Jazz, Soundscapes, Rock,Experimental
Sound: The sounds truly evoke their analog counterpoints...pristine emulations easily equaling and exceeding anything in the marketplace from warm to edgy sci fi-scarey to ethereal This is one fine piece of kit Ease of Use: plug and play there is a learning curve to get the most out of any piece of technology There is a good pdf manual Quality: The controller alone without the sound module is worth the price THe finish and fit are superlative solid smooth knobs, switches and faders good responsive spring-loaded synth action sleek all metal casing w/ beautifully finished hard rock maple end-pieces Good visibility on lcd screen I use it in the studio but would not hesitate to take it on the road other than the fact that it almost to pretty to get grimy ( Get a good road case ..It deserves it) I also own the the Player which is what impelled me to purchase this unit It could use a few more controls ( dont't get me wrong... all the basics are covered) but it would need a 61 or 76 note size casing to accommodate them Here's to Arturia producing a 76 key version w/ 8 pads and a dozen more continuous control knobs. I'd buy it in a hearttbeat Value: If it was in the budget I'd buy a second one Manufacturer Support: The only criticism is Arturia's reg procedure They should provide a virtual dongle to accommodate both a desktop and laptop( hate I-Loks and their ilk ) All of you manufacturers should look to Cakewalk for a model of ease and efficiency. That said... Arturia's support people are first rate and prompt I currently own 3 of their products no major problems The Wow Factor: It was a practical addition. I needed a new 49 note controller at the control desk The addition of the superb virtual instrument component takes this unit over the top It exceeded all expectation Believe the hype on this piece of kit Pictures don't do it justice Overall: It will be in my rig until hell freezes over topflight workmanship great sounds good control features including a midi in

"BELIEVE THE HYPE" submitted October 23, 2011

Musical Background: Rec Eng ; Music Tecnologist; Composer
Music Style: Jazz, Soundscapes, Rock,Experimental

When you call, mention priority code 157M-QND7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976