When you call, mention priority code 20Y-0GLY

Rating and Reviews: Aquarian Super-Kick II

The distinctly 2-ply design lends this bass drumhead extra durability, and a tighter, more focused sound.

Aquarian Super-Kick II Customer Review submitted March 26, 2011

Music Style: Rock/Alternative
Sound: I put this head a on relatively cheap bass drum today. I'm almost speechless. It sounds so good (with zero other muffling) that I had to write a review to make sure others know. I tuned it low and the resonant head just barely above it; It's 100% attack with plenty of "whoomf" to boot. It doesn't ring. It's probably perfect for recording, though MAYBE a little dry for live playing. My guitarist looked at me after we played our first song and said "That bass drum is amazing. I can feel it in my chest." Feature: The muffling ring works. It was easy to tune (I did use a drum dial, but it was one time around to get close, one rotation to fine tune; total about 2 minutes) Ease of Use: Put it on, crank it up. Thump. Quality: It's a thick drum head. I imagine it will last a long time. Value: This head is pretty cheap compared to some other bass drum heads and it sounds awesome. You don't have to worry about your pillowing touching the head just right, or whether it moves when you beat on your drum. Manufacturer Support: haven't needed them. The Wow Factor: It's a drum head. It's not really sexy, but i guess with a clear drum head on the front it looks interesting to see the ring from the audience perspective. Overall: I'll beat a hole in it before I give it up.

"Aquarian Super-Kick II Bass Drumhead" submitted March 28, 2012

By John Smith in Grand Rapids, MI
Musical Background: Giging Musician
Music Style: Roadhouse Blues - Rock
Overall: Over many years of playing and giging, the Super-Kick II has become my favorite batter side bass drum head. Paired with the Aquarian Force II resonant side head, the sound is unbeatable. No other damping is required. Pull all that junk out of the inside of your kick drum and give it the sound it should have.

"Bass Drum Head" submitted February 23, 2016

By Michael Jagiello in Amherst, NY
Music Style: Rock / Blues / Classic Rock
Overall: Aquarian Super-Kick ll Bass Drum Heads are, in my opinion, the BEST kick heads on the market !! I've tried them all,and MY choice is the "Super-Kick ll ". Takes care of the overtones without sacrificing Depth, Clarity, & Punch !!

"Awesome bass drum Head" submitted November 6, 2012

By delmer youngbird in mandan, ND
Musical Background: i have been a drummer for 16 years, and play in local bands
Music Style: rock/country/blues
Overall: I just purchased an aquarian super kick II drumhead, and sound is so deep and rich it sounds like a cannon,, its the best bass drumhead i have ever used,, and it sounds even better when miced.

"Great Kick Head" submitted September 30, 2013

By Michael F
Musical Background: Drummer for 14 years
Music Style: All
Overall: This head will make any kick drum sound great!

"The best Bass Drum head" submitted August 7, 2011

Music Style: Blues, Rock
Sound: I can't say enough about this drum head. It makes my drum sound fantastic. I was able to tune my Kick drum without any pillows or blankets or other junk in my drum. It sounds so musical I can't describe it. I paired it with a Regulator front head and it just has to be heard to be believed. I bought a second super Kick II for another set I have and will be buying a third one soon. I will probably never even try another head. The Aquarian Super Kick II, in my opinion, is the best there is! Feature: It's a head Ease of Use: Simple, simple. I do recommend using a drum dial tuner but it's certainly not necessary. Quality: Put a kick spot on it and it might last for years. Value: Worth way more than the price. Manufacturer Support: Never needed to contact the company. The Wow Factor: Sex appeal? It's a drum head, dude. Overall: I may never try anything else.

When you call, mention priority code 20Y-0GLY. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976