When you call, mention priority code 20G-PF4N

Rating and Reviews: Ampeg SVT-410HE Bass Cab

Practical and functional, the SVT-410HE exemplifies the basics, providing you with dependably rugged construction and clear, crisp sound.

"Intellegent and Incredible" submitted August 30, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: "Active Musician"
Music Style: Classical and Rock
Sound: I have had the Ampeg SVT410HE speakr cabinet long enough for two outdoor gigs. Using it with my Fender 400 Pro bass amp it has an incredible sound. Big, clear and immediate! This speaker cabinet is convenient to transport and set up. These 4 10's plus the 2 10's in the amp can produce not only the full, rich, and deep tones of the more lyrical songs but they can growl with the penetrating trebles for the more extreme rock pieces. This cabinet handled everything I could dish out including the huge tones on the E-sring. I play the Fender Jazz Bass with the pre-amp pick-up. Fantastic combination! I'm wondering just what this combo can't do. Feature: The multiple and various jacks in the cabinet back provide ample configurations. Side cabinet handles are convenient and rugged. The bottom rubber feet are large and hearty. Ease of Use: Easy! Yes! Very easy! Very short! Clear! Very playable! Quality: The craftmanship and design of this cabinet is simply and elegantly solid. Value: Worth the money. Manufacturer Support: Too soon to tell. The Wow Factor: This is just the best practical addition to my equipment needs. Overall: I am considering purchasing the Ampeg SVT15E Bass Cabinet to complete the best bass sound.

"Rock in all areas of the fretboard." submitted June 21, 2007

Musical Background: active musicial
Music Style: rock, alternative, metal
Sound: This amp is amazing. It's extremely versitle, great for playing alternative/metal. Feature: Not really any accessories, other than the wheels, but it is just a cab... Ease of Use: Plug it in and you are ready to rip it up. Quality: No blemishes, and I've had no problems with it. Value: It is a bit more expensive than the average amp, but ampeg privides the durability you can trust when purchasing equipment. Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with any issues at all. The Wow Factor: When you see it in person, you'll know this thing is a beauty. I keep it in my room, and the size of it is impressive by itself. It'f real "sex appeal" comes in when it's played, and the deep bass tones kick in.

"Unpack it and start rocking!" submitted November 8, 2011

By a customer from us.army.mil
Music Style: Modern Christian/ Gospel rock
Sound: The mids and low mids really punched out for my first outdoor gig with this thing. I took it out of the box and played it that nite. I also ran a 15" single out of my amp and it really rocks. I would hate to be standing in front of this with my 500 watt amp cranked all up. Punchy, Loud, aggressive, but at the same time, I can stick it in the living room and practice quietly at nite too. It sounds great with my Ampeg PF500 amp. Feature: The box seems solid, the casters are a real plus and the grab handles are great. The speakon connectors are really good. I didn't want to spend $20 on a speaker cord, but I did, and I won't be going back to 1/4" speaker plugs. I wish it had a matching cover that came with the unit. I haven't got much satisfaction out of the high range adjustment, it seems to get a hiss if it is up too high, but I will tinker with it some more to dial it in. Ease of Use: I combo'ed it with a 15" cabinet. When I was using the 15" cab by itself, I was constantly over driving the speakers, but this cab will be hard to overdrive, and coupled with my 15" I get great lows and all the mids you can stand. Quality: I took this thing out of the box and gigged it that nite. It is a nice made piece, but damn I wish it was USA made. Next time I will pony up the extra bucks for the good old USA craftsmen who make the Heritage series. Product seems solid. Value: Pretty good bang for the buck. Manufacturer Support: Don't reckon I will need em anytime soon. The Wow Factor: Hard to beat the Ampeg name plate for sex appeal. Maybe they could make some retro looking cabs with the same technology and equipment. Overall: I love it. Wish I could have afforded the USA made stuff, wish it came with a cover, and a speakon cord but I love it anyway. The sounds available are really limited only by your amp and style.

"Tight, right with alot of might!" submitted April 26, 2005

Musical Background: active
Sound: I replaced defective Hartke VX 8-10 bottom with it. This Ampeg 4-10 cabinet weighs 90 lbs compared to hartke 8-10 bottom that weighted 140lbs. Talk about Ampeg quality!! The Hartke cabinet fell apart, literatly. Internal bracing broke loose on two different cabinets. Must be that "Made in China" craftsmanship. Feature: Has multipal input jacks on rear as well as adjustable horn pad. Hartke cab had one plastic 1/4 inch input jack. Cheap. Quality: 90 lbs?? You can feel, see, hear......the quality. Hartke should take a few lessons from Ampeg. Built in the USA like a tank! Value: Expensive, but well worth it. Ampeg is the best. Manufacturer Support: Dealt with the company for information only. Very helpful. Hartke "lack of customer service dept." was another animal in itself. Stay away from them. The Wow Factor: Plain jane look about it, with that Ampeg badge. Rattles the walls. Overall: Ampeg gear is the best and used by the most in the industry. I will never change brands again.

"Box o Fun." submitted December 12, 2004

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Music Style: Punk
Sound: You can't beat the volume and punch this cab has to offer, unless you get the ampeg 8x10. Feature: I was upset that I had to buy a cable to go with it, so upset that I think it deserves an 8. Quality: You can give this guy a hell of a beating, and it'll beat you right back. Value: Great Price. Manufacturer Support: havent needed it. The Wow Factor: You'll have all the ladies swooning.

When you call, mention priority code 20G-PF4N. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976