When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-XTNH

Rating and Reviews: Ampeg BA-210v2 Combo Amp

True 60-degree monitoring and the versatile Bass Scrambler overdrive make this 450-watt Ampeg combo amp well-suited to the studio or the stage.

"Ampeg BA-210v2 Bass Combo Amplifier" submitted May 28, 2015

By Stanley Pierce in Darien, GA
Musical Background: 40+ years 4,5&6 String Bass
Music Style: Country, Hip-Hop, Blues, Rock, Southern Rock, Funk, Christian and Jazz
Overall: When it come's to Bass Guitar, AMPEG is the bomb!! For years I've tried to reproduce the sound of a ampeg with no success, until I bought one (SVT 810E). I could only use it on concerts, but then Ampeg came out with the New BA-210v2 (a dream come true) small enough for small venues and big enough to get the job done in style. My main bass is a Fender P with emg,s, this amp was made for this bass. The clarity of tone and dept is phenomenal, but what else would you expect from Ampeg?As a life-er bass player no other amp that I've ever played can excite me like this one!!! Thanks Ampeg, and Thank you zZounds for making it so easy to own one!!!

"Sweet and Powerful sound" submitted October 7, 2015

By Daniel L in Bridgeport, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I play music since I was 13 years old. Im 54 now. I play professionally for church.
Music Style: Christian rock and R&B.
Overall: Many times people buy products just because some famous artist did. I prefer to experience it on my on. What I feel or hear is all about my own experience with the instrument.This amp is no doubt an excellent product. Power, depth, tightness, sweetness, and effects all in one single product. I love it!

"Classic ampeg sound in a nice combo package" submitted November 21, 2016

By Mark D in Lewisburg, TN
Musical Background: Professionally
Music Style: Rock, hard rock, metal, blues
Overall: I got this amp from zzounds about a month ago and have put it through the test like I do all my amps. It has performed much better than I had anticipated. With a 12" cab underneath it will be powerful enough to play even larger venues. If I play really big venues or out doors I usually rely on the pa or rent a stack anyway so this is perfect for me for it will fit in the backseat or trunk of the car perfectly. The sound is classic ampeg and I especially like the new scrambler feature which gives me the vibe of the older amps I used to play when I first started out on bass. Overall I'm impressed and pleased with my purchase. The only thing I wished they had added was a mid frequency shift like on the svt models.

"Worst Ampeg I have ever owned!" submitted October 10, 2016

By BJ L in durham, NC
Music Style: Jazz, R&B
Overall: I got this delivered with a label saying it was opened. When I tried to play it all appeared to be good until I plugged in the headphones. I have a Jamhub which allows me to play silently, so I wanted to see what the headphone port would do in comparison. Was I in for a rude awakening. The headphone port worked nicely. However, after I unplugged the headphone the main speakers would not come back online. When the headphones are plugged in the main speakers go offline. It appears the headphone port stayed open preventing any sound from the main speakers. The bad thing was it happened on a Saturday hours before my annual family reunion performance causing me to have to cancel the engagement. Would have been nice it I could have gotten emergency support from zZounds.

"Terrible" submitted May 31, 2015

By timothy b in WICHITA, KS
Musical Background: Professional musician 5 years playing music whole life
Music Style: Rock blues country
Overall: I thought buying an amp online would be okay if it was from a reputable manufacturer like Ampeg I was wrong. There was a high frequency noise being produced by the amp after a few minuets of being powered up. I took it to the licensed repair place in town and they got ahold of Ampeg who told them they have received reports of this same problem and to return the amp. So that's how this purchase went

When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-XTNH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976