When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-0R9R

Rating and Reviews: Ampeg BA-115v2 Combo Amp

You'll think you're playing through an amp four times as big. This Ampeg bass combo amp pushes 150 watts and features the unique Bass Scrambler overdrive.

"BA-115v2 Bass Combo Amplifier" submitted June 1, 2015

By Bob M in Texas City, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing bass professionally in my area for over 40 years.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Country
Overall: Very pleased with this amp. Perfect weight and sound for small to medium venues. Has a the rich bass sound I was looking for. So far no problems.

"Excellent Bass Amp" submitted May 25, 2015

By Adam W in Chicago, IL
Overall
Musical Background: 11 years playing.
Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
Overall: Ampeg has always been a fantastic Bass Amp company. They are well known for their build quality and sound, and this Amp does not let down. While the Scrambler function isn't quite on par with the sound you get from a true SVT tube head, it is still very nice. The single 15 has plenty of punch and tone, and the tweeter handles the highs very well. The combo amp would be great for a beginner or a pro. For the price I dont think you can get a better practice Amp.... Notice I do say practice amp.... It works well while playing with others during a practice session, or maybe even a small venue, it will hold its own... BUT as far as a gigging amp for larger spaces it has one draw back, which is the reason I can not give it five stars, NO additional speaker out. The B210 has an additional speaker out, and is a similar price range, which is why I can not figure out why Ampeg did not put a similar Amp head into this combo. I personally prefer a single 15 to a double 10, and If I need an additional speaker, I would rather add another single 15. Again, that is personal preference, so I cant knock Ampeg for it too much i guess.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"WARM AMPEG B115 BASS SOUNDS FOR A GREAT PRICE!" submitted August 17, 2015

By William C in Bakersfield, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've played all my life, coming from a family of musicians. Started on keyboards, and grew into trombone, guitar and bass.
Music Style: Classic rock, old-school R&B, Motown (heavy Jamerson influence), country.
Overall: When I added the Fender bass to my musical repertoire fifty years ago, true bass amps were few and far between. However, the Ampeg Bass Amp line was already there, and Ampeg bass amps had a room-filling warmth that went far beyond the performance offered by the competition. If you can find a used one today, it's probably selling for four or five times what it sold for new. When this new, streamlined model came out it caught my eye immediately. I don't play gigs much any more, at my age, but it's nice to have an amp that could handle a small-to-medium venue-- and it certainly doesn't sound like a practice amp. I haven't been through all the features yet, but the power and tone are THERE, and that's what I was looking for. And the unique wedge-shaped cabinet really causes heads to turn!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-0R9R. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976