When you call, mention priority code 20J-6XR0

Rating and Reviews: Alvarez Masterworks MPA70

A solid Sitka spruce top meets East Indian rosewood back and sides in this Alvarez Parlor acoustic. The result? Crisp tone with well-pronounced low mids.

"Very Well Done" submitted September 17, 2014

By cina foto in Gotham City, NY
Overall
Overall: This is a serious instrument. As crafted as any much more expensive parlor guitar. Every thing about the MPA70 is classy. Solid wood top, sides, and back. Beautiful finish. This guitar sings! All of the wonderful tones and harmonics of a very well made instrument. It will open up wonderfully as time goes by. My Alverez arrived quickly and perfectly set up. I have not put this beauty down for a couple of hours. If you've been looking for a parlor... get one!Also... I was able to use Zz's Play as you Pay option, a very nice perk to obtaining this kind of work at this kind of price.

"Beautiful Guitar at a low price" submitted January 2, 2015

By a customer from mac.com
Overall
Overall: I bought this guitar after hearing it highly praised by Brian on ActiveMelody.com. The guitar is everything he said it is. It is a beautiful instrument with a wonderful sound for such a compact design. The mother of pearl binding is gorgeous. It looks like a much more expensive instrument. The case is so elegant that I bought another like it for my 50-year-old Martin D-28 (that I purchased new). The sound sustains for a good 30 seconds after a strum and very gradually decays. The setup is very precise right out of the box. (Note: my rating for "Manufacturer Support below is meaningless, because I have never asked for any, but the entry is required in order to submit this review.)

"alvarez masterworks mpa parlor guitar" submitted March 17, 2015

By roger s in alexandria, NH
Musical Background: 40 years professional
Music Style: modern jazz and popular.
Overall: Amazing instrument it only goes to show you that size doesn't matter. This guitar can do whatever you need. Dealing with zZ has restored my faith in people. Invest in your future with this guitar, believe me.

"Awesome little guitar" submitted February 7, 2015

By Gary B in Pollock, LA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing about thiry years strictly as a hobby and for the love of music
Music Style: Roots, folk,country,blues
Overall: I bought this guitar on the play as you pay plan. I just want to say that this was the easiest and most pleasant experience I have ever had buying anything online. I was approved in about 5 minutes and I truely appreciate this option. I plan on buying any musical related items from zZounds from now on. About the guitar; it is a beautiful little guitar that plays and sounds as good a it looks. It sounds much bigger than it looks with beautiful tone and great sustain. I did not really want to buy anything made in China but in this case I'm really happy that I did. I suspect that a guitar of this quality made in the U.S.A. would cost over twice as much. I could not be happier with the guitar or with zZounds.

"Alvarez Masterworks MPA70 Parlor Acoustic Guitar" submitted August 7, 2015

By Jon B in Harvard, MA
Musical Background: Amateur guitar and mandolin player since the 60s
Music Style: Folky-blues...
Overall: The guitar I bought from zZounds was as good as I'd hoped. It's beautiful, very well built, it sounds great and most importantly, the intonation was spot on.

"Alvarez Masterworks Guitars are Fantastic" submitted February 25, 2016

By Steve Shaw in Grants Pass, OR
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 55 years.
Music Style: I mainly am a finger style guitar player.
Overall: The Alvarez Masterworks MPA70 Parlor Guitar is a couple of steps above any guitar I've played in this price range. Beautiful detail and finish work all around this solid wood guitar. I loved this guitar in every way except the string spacing at the saddle that was 2 1/8. I actually called Alvarez to see if they could make one with 2 1/4 string spacing because I wanted this guitar. I did send it back to zZounds and that was a hassle free transaction.

"Alvarez Masterworks MPA70 Parlor Guitar" submitted November 27, 2014

By Lewis Sampson in Aptos, CA
Overall
Overall: Returned item. Poor quality for the price. Charged me twenty five dollars because I didn't use the same packaging. This was a lie! I sent things back exactly as they had arrived. Payed $75 return shipping (beware) this outfit is more corporate than they used to be. Lesson: don't by anything you haven't tried first.

When you call, mention priority code 20J-6XR0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976