When you call, mention priority code 143J-7SQQ

Rating and Reviews: Alesis QS6.2

61-key synth-action keyboard. 64-voice polyphony.

Overall

"My $599.95 QS6.2 is still making me happier than my expensive Korg PA60 and professional Kurzweil PC88mx." submitted February 9, 2005

By a customer from optonline.net
Musical Background: Hobbylist
Music Style: Soft rock, and classic
Sound: I have been using a few branch of synthesizers. This Elesis QS6.2 has owesome sounds, specially when I use in Mix mode. Feature: Mix sounds in 16 channels is the most advantage of this keyboars and very easy to setup or changing sound during playing. The MOD1~MOD6 functions are not effecting sound editting much and hard to understand. I think Alesis should explain us more about these MOD in operator manual Quality: A little bit heavy, but good quality. Value: Comparing to my other synthesyzers, Alesis brings good products to me and reasonable price. Manufacturer Support: Quick and good communications via e-mail and phone. The Wow Factor: My QS6.2 is a silver and the control keypads are black, they are perfect contrast in everywhere. I do not need a magnify glass for to find the key setting. Overall: I have this QS6.2 synthesizer more than a year. I began to like it right after I bought it a few days. Reason I rate it today because my Korg PA60, Kurzweil PC88mx cost me too much money but they are not better than Elesis QS6.2. I feel like I owe Alesis something.

"THE Heavy Metal Keyboard." submitted November 24, 2006

By a customer from vfemail.com
Musical Background: Full time musician
Music Style: Heavy Metal
Sound: In my opinion, the sound quality and the sounds themselves both beat my Korg X5D and the leads, (default none the less), are better than ANYTHING I've ever used. The pads are lacking umph, but can be editted accordingly. Feature: I would have given a higher score to features, but the effects are not the greatest (under statement). The delay's timing is screwy, the reverb only has 5 non-configurable settings and the pitch wheel screaches high pitched squeals at anything above or below 2 half steps on most of the sounds. A built in sequencer would have been nice too. Ease of Use: I give it a 9 ONLY because the action is AMAZING. The menu system is majorly diffucult to use as all the options are divided into sub catagories and the divided sub-catagories are divided into individual unrelated pages and then the options have to be accessed by multiple key combintions that are only found in the manual... more annoying then hindering though. Quality: My QS6.2 Litteraly fell off the back of a moving caro truck and smashed unpackaged and corner-wise straight into the pavement. The ONLY damage done was a shattered end cap... Oh yeah, did I mention the entire (except for the end caps) keyboard is made out of metal! Value: If Alesis could market this $100.00 USD less MILLIONS of these would fly off the shelves. I can't see paying $100+ an octave for a basic keyboard. Manufacturer Support: I give it a 10 until/if I'll ever need it. The Wow Factor: Sleeeeeek, thin and sexy! OW! I'd leave my girlfriend for this thing! Overall: The best puchase I've EVER made and will do it again. Alesis has earned my trust to the point of me purchasing their SUMO 300 instead of a KB4.

"Alesis gives a lot of bang for your buck." submitted January 14, 2004

Music Style: Progressive Rock
Sound: Outstanding sound quality for its price, i've played other synths in its price range, such as the Yamaha S03 and i think its the best sounding one. Feature: The lack of an on board sequencer will prevent it from getting a 10, but if your buying this synth, u know you arent getting a workstation. The expansion capability alone makes it worth at least an 8. 61 keys may not be enough, i wish they released a 76 key version of this synth. Quality: I havent gigged with it yet, but i plan to without a backup, i'm not worried about it, it seems sturdy. Value: For its money, i think its well worth it. You get what you pay for with synths, but i think you get alot more for your money with this one. Manufacturer Support: I havent had to deal with them yet, so i'll give an honest 7 for now. The Wow Factor: The only main drawback in my opinion is the appearance of it, its a little toyish looking to me, i guess the way the buttons are layed out. I also would have rather had it in black like the old QS models, but those are minor details. Overall: I hope to have this keyboard for a long time, even as a second if i move on to something bigger. I play progressive rock (ala dream theater and symphony X) and it seems very capable of that. The 61 keys are the only significant weakness, 76 would have been perfect.

When you call, mention priority code 143J-7SQQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976