When you call, mention priority code 20K-F35Y

Rating and Reviews: Alesis Nitro Kit, 8-Piece

The Alesis Nitro Kit's sound module comes loaded with 40 kits, or you can customize your own with its 385 realistic drum and cymbal sounds.

"Alesis Nitro" submitted August 7, 2016

By Richard M in Muncie, IN
Overall
Musical Background: 50 years as a musician...I play everything on the bandstand as I have a masters degree in music.
Music Style: Christian Rock
Overall: I was surprised at my Alesis Nitro set ,I have owned aTd-4 set of Rolands before and by comparison The Wow Factor of the Alesis set was so much better ..I bought the Alesis set because of quality and price .both beyond my expectations.I'm so glad that I purchase this set and thank You zZounds for making it happen with your Pay as You Play Plan...I have made several purchases from zZounds and as usual everything went smooth and just like you said and I hope this review helps some one else contemplating buying from you trust me zZOUNDS is the best!!

"Impossible to believe" submitted November 3, 2016

By Ed M in Harrisville, WV
Overall
Musical Background: 50 years as working player, recording studio owner, session player
Music Style: Every possible type of music
Overall: that a drum set at this price point can be as excellent as it is. First of all, the quality of the drum pads, the hardware, the incredibly realistic drum sounds, the dynamics, articulation and response of the pads and the stand which is pretty sturdy. The set-up was really easy. The wiring to each pad was thoughtfully planned. The harness makes it neat and clean with the way the harness is designed.I have owned a 3000 dollar Pintech drum set with a heavy duty Gibraltor chrome stand that was no where as easy to take down and set back up as this Alesis Nitro kit is. It is very light to carry and transport.This is a no brainer if you want a really decent drum set for practically no money for what you get. Great for quiet practice at home or playing a gig through a drum amp or PA system.Also zZounds Play As You Pay program is the best option out there for working musicians on a budget to get the gear you need and still be able to eat good.I have bought many pieces of gear from them through this program and I thank them for making it possible.

"Good intermediate set. Great sounds." submitted September 17, 2016

By Harold Thornton in Seattle, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Recording musician, engineer.
Music Style: Rock, Metal, jazz , punk.
Overall: I bought this Nitro set thinking it would be cheap and just use it to practice. I was wrong. This kit plays and responds like a pro electronic set. You can change the tone and volume on every drum and cymbal. Get on youtube and there is a couple of tutorials on how to make a custom sounding kit. The sounds can be changed using reverb ,or no reverb, volume setting, tone setting and different sounding drums. I'm a metal guy and it sounds great for rock and metal. Doesn't handle a double kick pedal well unless you bend the beaters together a hair so they hit the middle. I ordered the Yamaha KP65 kick tower for 69 bucks and just simply replaced the drum tower. I use the Nitro at band practice and run it into a 100 watt p.a. speaker and it sounds like a real kit. Not pro but very very close. Records great too and has a midi. I love it.

"Amazing for the money" submitted August 27, 2016

By Ed M in Harrisville, WV
Overall
Musical Background: I use these in my recording studio and I've been running a studio for over 35 years
Music Style: This Alesis Nitro kit is used for every kind of music that we record that requires drums and performs great
Overall: It's incredible how Alesis can make and sell a kit of this quality with outstanding response and realistic drum sounds with great player response and built so solid yet so small in size. I haven't had it that long but so far it is more than that my expectations for the money spent. If you're looking for a great drum set that's not going to take up a whole lot of space in a room and performs Way Beyond your expectations this is your drum kit. I find it hard to give anything 5 stars in every area but I really can't help but do it in this case. If you want a great practice set , if you want a great recording set without making a lot of noise to disturb the people in your home or your neighbors this is phenomenal drum kit for that

When you call, mention priority code 20K-F35Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976