When you call, mention priority code 1733-HW57

Rating and Reviews: Alesis iO DOCK iPad Dock

The Alesis iO DOCK Pro Audio Dock allows you to plug your instruments directly into the iPad for a whole new world of sound possibilities.

"I REALLY like this thing!" submitted July 13, 2012

By CJ F in Jacksonville, FL
Musical Background: Professional Musician
Music Style: A/C, Country, Singer/Songwriter, New Worship
Overall: I read several mixed reviews about the I/O Dock and wondered what to believe. After using it, I sincerely don't understand anyone's problems with this unit. Did these people expect the I/O Dock to do EVERYTHING for them? If you need 16 inputs at once, then don't bother. You need A LOT more gear than this! But if you're like me, and you record one or two good tracks at a time, then this unit CAN NOT be beat. I LOVE it and take it all over the place. Thank you, Alesis!

"Very poor support" submitted November 14, 2011

Musical Background: 25 yrs
Sound: Poor distortion issues with this device and the latest IOS5 Feature: Great features if they worked, major issues, read alesis user forum before you purchase this device Ease of Use: It would be simple if it worked!~ Quality: Plastic but appears to be durable, only if it worked!!! Value: yes, its a great deal if it worked Manufacturer Support: No response back from Alesis The Wow Factor: This is a complete failure, I read all the reviews using the IOS 4 system and it was great, with the new update Alesis has been a month with no response on the progress. the latest firware update does not solve the issues Overall: I have started searching for another dock device

"Great product concept major bugs with apple IOS 5" submitted December 6, 2011

Overall
Sound: Great idea won't work with apples new IOS 5 upgrade. Feature: Excellent features, if they would only work. Ease of Use: Easy to use, if it would work Quality: Feels very solid great support for iPad, but again alesis needs to work the interface with IOS 5 Value: Good value if it only worked Manufacturer Support: Have other Alesis equipment works great. The Wow Factor: If they got thE bugs worked out I would buy it again. I returned mine to ZZ with no questions asked! Overall: If it only worked!

"If you mic works with it, it could be amazing." submitted September 19, 2011

Music Style: Singer/songwriter
Sound: I mainly bought this for the XLR inputs and they don't work as well as I had hoped.. the phantom power is not enough and the 2nd XLR input doesn't seem to contribute anything. When I preview the sound from the headphones it sounds fine from the 2nd input, but in garageband, the contribution is nil. Feature: Seems like it could be very useful, but the things I mainly need it for are sub-par. Ease of Use: Pretty straight forward. Quality: Construction is good..I was not happy that I had to wait for my ipad2 adapter in the mail. Value: I really just wanted it to work for the mic. I think it has more features that the other similar products but I'm not sure how it compares. Manufacturer Support: They answered my email in a timely fashion, but didn't give me much information. The Wow Factor: If it was better at what it claimed to do it'd be super sexy. Overall: I'm using another amplifier with it to get my mic to record it in garageband.

"This will only lead to disappointment" submitted April 23, 2013

By Neil M
Overall
Overall: Plastic construction worthy of the Early Learning Center. Flimsy dock connector causes connection to fail without warning. Some ipads don't even connect at all. Software issues with core midi. Terrible customer support. I had 4 different units replaced before i gave up and got my money back from the store. Avoid this thing like the plague!! I am not just one disgruntled owner - google and you will find masses of unhappy buyers of this junk.

When you call, mention priority code 1733-HW57. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976