When you call, mention priority code 15WR-XT24

Rating and Reviews: Alesis DM7X Kit

Looking for an e-drum kit? The Alesis DM7X drum set has 6 drums, 4 cymbals, and 385 sounds -- making it one of the most versatile sets you'll encounter.

"Really NICE KIT!!!" submitted March 14, 2014

By Jay V in Bronx, NY
Musical Background: Raw Beginner
Music Style: Salsa , R&B, Hip Hop
Overall: This is my 1st drum kit, and I gotta say It really is a sweet kit. After practicing on a RealFeel practice pad for a year I decided to upgrade to a real drum kit Well actually an electronic kit since I live in a high rise co-op. After researching different kits I had my heart set on the Roland TD11 but that kit is $1000! Again I am a raw beginner so I figured I need something with excellent quality but also within the budget. So the Alesis DM7x provided that. I am very happy with the kit . I have it 6 days I already can see the improvement in my playing. Now I DO Not consider myself a drummer but I can see where the practice on my pad has helped. Ok first I got the kit from zZounds ,got a great deal ,an offer I couldn't refuse. My son and I put the kit together in about an hr & a half. The instructions ARE vague and we had to go on the pictures in the instructions. The pre-assembled rack is great that WILL save you time in assembly. But we did do trial and error with the rest. But after the assembly is done the big test, actually going on the kit and taking it for a test drive. It really is superb. I still haven't figured out all the features on the kit but I am slowly learning how to raise the volume on the different drums & cymbals, playing with the different sounds and kits. Yes it has 40 kits built in ,but many sound the same. Also it would of been helpful if the kits had names, such as rock kit, metal kit, latin kit and so on. Now the pedals are ok , as in other reviews the HiHat pedal is kind of bogus. It just makes the sounds of a open or close hihat. But at my playing skill its just fine. With the Alesis you do get the bass drum pedal that is pretty good, now I gotta get a better rug to put the pedals on. with the Roland kits the bass drum pedals are extra! So as of right now the Alesis DM7x kit is a family favorite both my sons think its a great kit, even my wife thinks I did a good job getting it. Oh did say Im 55 years old just starting to learn drums! I figure If I keep practicing I can give a little concert at my retirement party in a couple of years. HaHa! Well I'll update this review as I go along But as of right now you cant beat this kit !!!

"alesis dm7x electronic drums" submitted June 23, 2014

By don dorward in oregon, OH
Musical Background: 5years guitar--drums
Music Style: all styles
Overall: just getting into drumming again after a first shot at it years ago when I didn't feel a need to practice, and as a result quit drums..... now many years later as a decent guitar player, I decided to get this kit and practice daily--the tracking on this is excellent, hardware sturdy enough, and the 40 drumkits are adequate..... I think this is def worth the 700 dollars or so,and im enjoying beating on the "old skins again" --this time, im practicing so that makes a big difference also........

When you call, mention priority code 15WR-XT24. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976