When you call, mention priority code 20J-YF0F

Rating and Reviews: Alesis DM10 Studio Mesh

With Alesis' DM10 sound module, 6 realistic-feeling mesh drum heads and 4 cymbals, the Studio Mesh Kit is perfect for practicing drums anywhere, anytime. Kick pedal not included.

"Love it, great sound!" submitted November 16, 2015

By Zahir O. in Mesa, AZ
Musical Background: Tenor sax, piano drums
Overall: Ive been drummin as a hobby since higshcool in an off for more than a decade, since a cant have my acoustic drumset in a apartment with a wife and a baby ive had to use electronic drumsets, this is my second alesis i own and i gotta say, this one feels like the real deal, granted is not a roland but it doesn have to be, ive played on rolands and I gotta say the feel and the sounds on this one really surprised me, just make sure u get a nice pair of headphones, it makes a big difference. The module does way more than ill ever need it to do, and I haven't had any issues with cross talk or any of te things people complain sometimes, I honestly believe those people just keep hitting the rims and blaming it on crosstalk lol. TIP.- if you dont want the cymbals to get all faded and nasty like all used electronic drums sets, get the all black zyldjain drums sticks, im kinda ocd and like my stuff to look new forever.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"No regrets!!" submitted September 1, 2015

By Manuel P in Las Vegas, NV
Overall
Overall: I am new to drumming. Needed a kit that I could learn on without having my neighbors on my porch with torches and pitchforks. The mesh heads have excellent feel and the options for customizing the sounds out of each trigger is overwhelming in a good way. It seems like it will take years to try all the features. There are cheaper sets but then you will outgrow faster, this kit will carry your play for the long haul. My only gripe is the assembly instructions. Could be clearer, but aren't.
11 of 13 people (84.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Alesis DM10 Studio Mesh Kit" submitted September 9, 2016

By Ada Barnes in Saint Cloud, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Jam at home with sons and grandson. Family get together for fun.
Music Style: Rock and most of all music
Overall: This drum kit is outstanding, even my son that is a professional drummer and has a different brand drum kit told me that I had made a great investment in buying this drum kit. My son help me to set it up, and he was impressed with the sounds and the module, all in respect to this drum kit. I am a beginner and get tips from my son. And, I made the decision to buy this DM10 Studio Mesh Kit due to other reviews I had read. Once I learn to a bit more, I intend to pass this kit to my grandson and I want to purchase the DM10 X with bigger snare and toms, I just love this drum kit, but my son and grandson love it more. I also plan to purchase the Alesis PRO X Hi Hats, I want to invest and add more items to the drum kit. Outstanding drum kit.

"Excellent" submitted March 1, 2016

By Kevin B in Lake orion, MI
Musical Background: Drums
Overall: Just received my DM10 studio mesh and couldn't be happier.The packing was great, lots of box's for the kids to play with while your putting it all together.The instructions are fairly simple, just think about what your doing and take your time, I did put some parts on wrong which I had to remove and reinstall.But once together worked like a charm.I have heard that people have had problems but with something this technical it's to be expected.One thing I will say as an owner of an acoustic as well is, I don't care what anyone says and what brand the electric kit is, there's no comparison to an acoustic set.For the price you can't beat the DM10, great quality looks cool as hell and sounds fantastic.

When you call, mention priority code 20J-YF0F. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976