When you call, mention priority code 14YW-1M4L

Rating and Reviews: Akai LPD8 Pad Controller

Plug this USB pad controller into your Mac or PC to control any MIDI-capable software. Plus, at less than 13 inches across, it fits in your laptop bag.

"Must Have...." submitted January 5, 2010

Musical Background: Hobbyist transitioning to Professional Musician
Music Style: Experimental
Sound: Excellent little travel pad controller. Can handle most any beat you throw at it. Feature: For this one I have to give it a 9. The only reason I am giving it a 9 is the included software is confusing and Akai does not have any presets for popular software included or on their site. Ease of Use: Again, a 9 because of the trouble programing it. The device itself is fairly easy to use, but the software needs revamped. Quality: Sturdy, and solid pads with quality knobs. You can't go wrong with this mini-Controller. Value: Inexpensive and well built. The only way you can go wrong is if you need more controls. Manufacturer Support: I assume it will be excellent, but I don't know yet. The Wow Factor: Nice look, easy to use, and travels well. Need I say more. Overall: With few exceptions, not related to the device itself but the editing software, this is the perfect pad controller for the mobile laptop studio.

"the LPD8, is your studio it has to be! Buy it and you will love it, more than your girlfriend. maybe." submitted March 1, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: I just make music.
Music Style: all of that together in one blender.
Sound: you use it to control sounds. Feature: the 8 pads are lovely. the 8 knobs are lovely. they also feel goods. Ease of Use: just plug that little sucker in and your good to go. wait I lie, I had to do some editing on the Akai Editor but it was no hassle at all. I use it with Ableton Live and they work together as a great tag team. Quality: I dont slam my equipment on the wall so I cant say much on what exactly the LPD8 can and cant survive But I love the feel of the pads, I love the orange LED that it makes when you hit the pads. The knobs are nice and fat. This product has waaaaaaaaaaay better quality build than the NanoPad (I owned it, pads went out on me) Value: there is no better drum controller for this price better than this. IT IS BETTER than the NanoPad. Manufacturer Support: I havent contacted Akai yet. no need. The Wow Factor: the black pads, the LED, its rectangular size. It can travel safely anywhere with ya. It makes me feel good, inside. I love that I can now program my drums hitting the pads, instead of keys. But you can groove anyway you want people. Overall: I will only replace this if I ever have the courage to buy me an electric drumset. As ive said before, it is soooo much better than the NanoPad.

"its good, sorta" submitted September 14, 2012

By ryan n
Music Style: dubstep
Overall: the thing was amazing when i took it out of the package... but only a few days later the usb plug for the pads broke! the thing cost me about $100(including the warranty) and i was pissed. the thing its self was great, the pads a little less sensitive then what i wanted but thats alright.

When you call, mention priority code 14YW-1M4L. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976