When you call, mention priority code 14NH-X3G3

Rating and Reviews: Akai USB Wind Controller

Plug an entire woodwind section into your computer with this controller's 75+ orchestral, jazz, concert band and synth sounds.

"Blows my mind to be blowing an EWI" submitted December 22, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Vocalist/ just started playing.Jam @home.
Music Style: All the above
Sound: I have not used the instrument long enough to know how well it sound compared to other natural instruments. However, I have heard others play the EWI in bands and for personal use and they sounded great. I bought mine to learn how to play a wind instrument, at 67 I couldn't blow a natural instrument if I was the wind. The EWI is so easy to blow into and make a sound. Now all I need is to disipline my self to learn the mechanics of a note, which may be harder than blowing. It is a great instrument and I am proud to have it!!!! Feature: The USB feature which allows me to use the instrument any where I go. Ease of Use: see above comment Quality: Akai has the best in sound equipment. I have used this brand for years and I am well satisfied with their products. Value: Zzounds has supplied mw with great quality products at the most reasonable pricing. Add in the 4 pay and it is a win win situation for the customer. I can't se me using any other music store to purchase high end equipment or standard musical instrumentation. Manufacturer Support: Zzounds is always excellant with the support they give their customers!!!!! The Wow Factor: I have wanted an EWI since they first came on the market. When they came out with the less expensive USB models I was ready to buy. Before the USB version they were way out of my price range at $600.00 and up, where the USB version is just over $250.00. Overall: I want to learn to play the EWI, so I wont be satisfied until I do!!!!! It will never be lost, but if stolen I would probably buy another or start playing the harmonica!!!!
13 of 19 people (68.42%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Bought two, neither worked" submitted April 27, 2014

By Mike G in Bend, OR
Overall
Musical Background: Singer, songwriter, many musican instrument, experienced with technology
Music Style: Opera, Christian, Rock, Electronic, Country
Overall: Worked for about 15 minutes, then stopped working. ZERO support from Akai, never answered emails, so no help there. Bought another one, because they were cheap, and it didn't work at all--tried on all four computers I have, and never got a chance to use it. Total waste of money. When it did work for a few minutes, it sounded like a kazoo or toy instrument. Not a quality instrument. Akai needs a real customer service department that answers customer questions and problems. Without it, their stuff is worthless. Too bad.

When you call, mention priority code 14NH-X3G3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976