When you call, mention priority code 156Q-CYXJ

Rating and Reviews: Ahead Spinal G Deluxe

Support your back with the Ahead Spinal G drum throne's innovative spring-balanced split seat design and thick, comfortable memory foam padding.

"Good throne... A bit expensive though..." submitted February 4, 2014

By Robert M in Atlanta, GA
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years playing experience in clubs and resorts, Internationally and Nationally
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazz, Symphonic Band, Ska, Country, Pop, etc...
Overall: I recently purchased the AHEAD Spinal G throne. I gig often with a Corporate band and my posture is not good. So far, this throne has made me want to straighten out my spine, and sit "tall." It may sound silly, but any professional or middle school band director will tell you that good posture promotes great playing and endurance.When you are drumming for an hour straight, good posture is very important. So far, the throne has given me support that I have been missing, and the four-legged foundation REALLY gives you solid footing behind your kit!It needs a back rest! For $200 it should have one. I'm not a big fan of the stitching on the bicycle seat. The black sparkle sides match my kit which is nice, but I am concerned that over time, it will tear easily. It is $60 more (on average) than most professional grade thrones. I spent the extra $60 because if this throne allows my spine not to compress while I am performing, I believe that my endurance will improve, and I will not be sore after a gig. Though it is more expensive than most thrones, can you honestly put a price on ling term comfort and endurance? No...Save the extra $60 and INVEST in you equipment. If you buy a $50 throne, you will end up buying more than one over time. One negative, is that the wing nut that sets the four legs gets in the way when you break the legs down. It is a struggle to tighten the wing nut to keep the legs from opening. Someone made a design error. :-)Haven't a need for Manufacturer support. zZounds has made it more convenient for me to buy gear and pay in installments! THAT is the best deal in town for sure!THANK YOU zZounds! Lastly, I used the "sound" rating for "comfort." I gave it a 4 because it needs a back rest.. Manfacturer support received a 5 because I do not need support. The product is sturdy, and can't imagine it breaking (Seating material aside)

"Excellent Drum Throne" submitted October 17, 2013

By Kevin M in Parrottsville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: I've played drums off and on professionally and just shedding for over 40 years.
Music Style: All genres and styles with rock, jazz, and R&B being my main staples.
Overall: I bought this sight unseen on recommendation of a friend and I was not disappointed. At 6'3' and 300* lbs I needed a extremely sturdy throne that would be comfortable as well. I can play for hours at a time with no problems and no pain. I highly recommend it.

When you call, mention priority code 156Q-CYXJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976