When you call, mention priority code 153R-4ZTV

Rating and Reviews: Ahead Armor Bass Drum Bag

Protect your bass drum with the high-impact foam padding and Sherpa fleece lining of this Ahead Armor bag.

"Love it!" submitted March 28, 2012

By Jennifer Peters in Johnson City, TN
Overall
Musical Background: I have played drums for 30 years. I play a DW collectors series drumset. My band is and she did.
Music Style: Rock. In an original band called and she did.
Overall: I spent weeks reviewing drum cases. I had just bought a set of DW collectors series drums and was very nervous about what I would trust to protect them!! I kept going back to the Ahead case because I loved the zip feature, the thick soft lining and shape of the bag. My biggest concern was would it be tough enough to withstand being banged around from the rigors of gigging?! The answer is yes!! This bag is super tough and seems to be able to withstand as much as a hard case at a much lower price and easier to carry! When you unzip the bag it stands on it's own rather than collapsing like most soft cases. I think it's kinda the best of both worlds! I would def recommend buying this bag!

"Ahead Armor Padded drum bags!" submitted October 6, 2013

By Travis Bertram in Monticello, KY
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing drums professionally for 26 years.
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Country, Blues.
Sound: Not required Feature: True form fit, thick plush padding and tough denier outer layer. Easy zip, with great handles. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. From putting the drum in to taking them out and carrying them all in between. My load time was cut in half, with the help of these babies. Quality: These seem to be top quality. Everything looks to be double stitched and well sewn together. This looks as though it could last for years! Value: This is well worth it's typical selling price, compared to others I have had in the past. Manufacturer Support: Never need them. The Wow Factor: The inside looks to be cozy,comfortable, and safe, which is exactly where I would want my babies to stay during transport. Overall: These are the best drum bags out there. I have used the Humes and Berg Tuxedo bags. I had to fight with them to get the drums in. Also had to order them a size bigger for the rims mount. The Ahead Armor bags open up and the drum lays right in. Same size as my drums, and no needed help from the bass player to get them in! I LOVE them!

When you call, mention priority code 153R-4ZTV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976